Photorealism rendering of Alyssa and Ynnea

agentx5

GM_Miss suggested I post this here, albeit the image is much smaller on the forums. 

( It was rendered in 5120x5120, then reduced to 2560x2560 for distribution, .jpg further reduces original quality unfortunately )

Alyssa Q'Uzixola is my Fire/Energy Blaster, and Ynnea is my Empathy/Radiation Defender; both are found on Torchbearer currently.

The background seems fitting for some areas seen in CoH's Paragon City.

https://i.imgur.com/LuE4cDM.jpg

LuE4cDM.jpg

Edited by agentx5
rewording
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, agentx5 said:

GM_Miss suggested I post this here, albeit the image is much smaller on the forums. 

It was rendered in 5120x5120, then reduced to 2560x2560 for distribution after photoshop work for the spell effects.

The shadows and reflections are via nVidea iRay.  The background seems fitting for some areas seen in CoH's Paragon City.

Alyssa Q'Uzixola is a Fire/Energy Blaster, and Ynnea is a Empathy/Radiation Defender; both are found on Torchbearer currently.

https://i.imgur.com/LuE4cDM.jpg

This is in-game?

On 5/12/2020 at 8:19 PM, Carandiru said:

This is in-game?

No, just rendering this one image takes quite a bit of time for the GPU to do all the ray-tracing, the game couldn't support this even if it wanted to.
It's rendered from a free program called DAZ 3D, then Abobe Photoshop for the spell effects.

It's definitely eye-popping to see the characters come to life when you put them in a render like this though.

If I could find a way to get the texture or model files for recognizable CoH costume pieces, that'd be even more amazing!

~edit~

Unless you mean the characters themselves, in that case yes.

Alyssa is a level 50 Fire/Nrg Blaster.

Ynnea is a level 50 Emp/Rad Defender.

Edited by agentx5

nice!!!!

3 hours ago, agentx5 said:

No just rendering this one image takes quite a bit of time for the GPU to do all the ray-tracing, the game couldn't support this even if it wanted to.
It's rendered from a free program called DAZ 3D, then Abobe Photoshop for the spell effects.

It's definitely eye-popping to see the characters come to life when you put them in a render like this though.

If I could find a way to get the texture or model files for recognizable CoH costume pieces, that'd be even more amazing!

Yeah, I play with Daz a lot. 🙂  It's kind of fun, actually. (Better when you have a system that's not going to take all night to render an image...)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.