What enemies do you find most difficult/what kills you the most?

Peacemoon

I run mostly controllers, and of those, most are on 2/6 or better for solo missions and nothing seems to overwhelm them; Carnies, Malta, Banished Pantheon, Cimerorans, no problem, even if it's off an ambush.  But let me unexpectedly run afoul of one of those giant Jaeger spawns?  I'll be on Preventive Medicine in moments.  Weirdest thing.

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

For me, I cannot handle large Rularuu spawns on my Mastermind. They rip through my pets like nothing. I can toil through the battle and win, but it is not worth it. I usually need to reduce the spawn size down from 8 until about 6 for those.

Otherwise, I need to be wary of Sorrow Bosses and Lieutenants as well. If there are too many in the spwan, I cannot Tankermind and set my Poison Trap without faceplanting. Usually a minion level pet or two will die as well.

Edited by Bonkleberry
  • Like 1

low level Vahlziok! OMG why are they a low level group. . . Seriously, rework them and make them a level 50 group and watch the death spread. . .

Back in the good ole' days it was Carnies, Carnies, and Carnies. . . But I love the screams as they fade into nothingness until my end is sapped and I die to that last Illusionist or Steel Strongman that somehow managed to phase or dodge all my aoe's!

Nowadays, Rularuu and the Monstrosities from the Mender Monster Mash 🙂