No IO's Solo MoITF Completed (using just Single Origin & Hami's)

Dr Causality

Yes, you read that correctly.  Master of ITF completed on a build that used only Single Origin and Hamidon Enhancements. 

Limitations:

• No Invention Origin Enhancements (used only Single Origin and Hami)
  • Solo
  • No deaths
  • No temp powers (but did use some Ninja Run and Steam Pack for faster than Hover traveling...)
  • Used just Inspirations from inside the missions (no email inspiration cheese...)  
  • Ran at +1/+8  (had to drop down from planned +2/+8)

On the final AV fight in the 4th mission, I resorted to splitting the Nictus, so I could pull and fight Romi solo.  Might be possible to handle the full Nictus + Romi at +1/+8 if you get lucky and AV's spawn at Lvl 51 (or if you dropped the last mish to +0/+8).   But with the Nictus at Lvl 52,  my pets couldn't survive their +8 horde of  Nictus summons. (More on that below the pics...)  

Also might be doable without the Hami's but I didn't want to spend that much time crafting an SO build and I never figured out how to make lvl 53 SO's on test server, so already had to make do with combined Lvl 50 enhancements that only get 36.63% instead of 38%.  

Build was Demons/Elect Affinity MM using Soul Mastery Epic and full Incarnates.   I named him "Hami SO SO"

I think this says some interesting things about the power of Incarnates and I also have some thoughts about the new Electric Affinity set that I'll post as a reply to this.

1595827983_2020-05-2517-52-21-00_42_21_666.thumb.jpeg.cf810d317262e0c3bf55a120464e8d68.jpeg

1281091521_2020-05-2517-52-21-00_42_18_666.thumb.jpeg.6c1b1eeb79f1b783d4bc09fa4837056c.jpeg

I had this plan in the pocket a few weeks back when testing out Electric Affinity. But finally had time on the long weekend.  I originally planned to run at +2/+8.  But to speed up my feasibility tests of the AV fights I did it at just +2/+2, and  I didn't consider how much brutally harder +8 would be.   I simply could not reliably get through the 'Take Out Shadow Cysts' mission without dying.  Each room of Nictus that spawned at lvl 53 had very good odds of killing me.   I had to drop to +1/+8 and even then it was a slog.     The next thing I hadn't considered was how much brutally tougher the final AV fight is when the Nictus pets spawn at +8 multitudes.  Even with EA's great buffs, my pets couldn't survive that fight against Lvl 52 and I barely escaped alive.     I reset three times hoping for the AV to spawn at Lvl 51, but no luck.  So I cheesed the fight using  the run in and "Split the Nictus' trick so I could pull and fight Romulus alone.   That made the fight straight forward, even killing Romulus once with just the Demon pets (Lore down and Imperious had run off to suicide himself after getting stunned...)

Took about an hour a mission with the Crystal mission taking by far the longest. But it was grueling slow meticulous going,  so I finished up the last mission the next day.  

Edited by Dr Causality
Forgot to mention it was a Solo run
  • Like 9

• 1 month later

What were the defense and resistance numbers for this Hami SO build ?