Costume partial saves/loads or costume parts "locks" please

One of the most annoying things to me is that, if I want to keep my character's selected face, face decals, hair, etc. when I swap the rest of her to a new body, I can't use the custom costume drop-down. I'll either need to go through and reselect each body part to match the new set and keep my face, or reselect each face option after I change to the new set.

It would be nice if there were a way to save just the head, so I could reload it after I switch to a new custom set. Or, if there were some way to "lock" certain parts to prevent them from changing, while the custom costume drop-down changes everything that isn't locked.

I don't know if it would be easy or even possible to do something like this, but it would really be nice if it could be done.

• Like 1

If you liked what I had to say, please check out my City of Heroes guides!

I've gotten into the habit of loading my 1st costume into every open slots after stepping into AP/Mercy/Nova to cut down on costs later on. My last character I actually went onto Beta, leveled her up so I could alter her Pool power's colours/gfx, then loaded those files onto my L9 character, so that when she gains access to those abilities, they're already set to my liking.

Though I agree that it would be nice to save and load a character's body without altering costume at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.