Command Help

hejtmane

anyone remember the command to show all the real numbers in detial

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

They are actually built into most powers, etc. if you hover over them for a moment.

OP could be referring to showing you over all stat totals. Like seeing your def, res, dmg+ bonuses live in game play. I've been trying to recall where you can do that, but it's been so long I haven't been able to remember how.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

Yes I was looking for the total real numbers and I found it if anyone wants it //window_show combatnumbers it was like I12 when they put in if I remember correctly been to long

You can get stuff like this then

1665281599_combat.thumb.jpg.7323843ed1d0930b0383d655342a7c81.jpg

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

Yes I was looking for the total real numbers and I found it if anyone wants it //window_show combatnumbers it was like I12 when they put in if I remember correctly been to long

You can get stuff like this then

Ah, thank you! Any idea how to pull up the smaller window? I know there was one that you could have that would display up to 10 stats.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png