Some QoL Pet fixes

1) The AI on some ranged based pets is still wonky. For example; Mu Guardian and Phantasm have a plethora of ranged damage attacks but insist on making runs into melee. This just seems silly imo. If a pet doesn't have melee attacks it doesn't make sense for them to charge into melee. I understand that some pet's AI has been fixed recently, but for the two mentioned above it still should be addressed.

2) For recharge based pets- such as Mu Guardian and other patron pets, re-activating the power while said pet is still active should refresh the pet's duration. It kind of sucks having to wait for a pet to de-spawn and then re-summon when you have enough recharge to keep it up permanently. I've caught myself re-summoning a patron pet proactively only to have the duration of the previous summon cancel out the new one and kill the pet, quite an inconvenience. It would be nice if the previous summon kept all of its current buffs as well.

Edited by KingofMonkeys

30 minutes ago, KingofMonkeys said:

It kind of sucks having to wait for a pet to de-spawn and then re-summon when you have enough recharge to keep it up permanently

I agree, that would be pretty cool. But in the meantime...you know you can dismiss pets right?

1 minute ago, KingofMonkeys said:

That would defeat the purpose of the "pets keeping current buffs" part of my suggestion 🙂

Oh no, I mean now. You said you currently wait for them to despawn, but you can just resummon them. Whatever buffs are on them would likely expire before their duration is up, and buffs you'd be banking on could just be re-applied. It would make more sense to just dismiss and then resummon when the powers up, unless I'm missing something.

1 minute ago, Monos King said:

Oh no, I mean now. You said you currently wait for them to despawn, but you can just resummon them. Whatever buffs are on them would likely expire before their duration is up, and buffs you'd be banking on could just be re-applied. It would make more sense to just dismiss and then resummon when the powers up, unless I'm missing something.

I re-read what you meant and changed my reply, but u beat me to it lol. Yes, indeed you can, but this would definitely be a welcome change if re-using the power simply refreshed its duration and didnt mess with any of the current buffs.

• Like 1