Widow / Arachnos MM . Is it possible to make it ?

I have always wanted an arachnos MM , but play as a widow .

Right now I have a mu and both my arachnos lore pets , but I hate how they have timers . I have so much recharge slotted and still , it bums me out when they go away . I wish they would stick around till they died naturally . I would love to be a widow and be a MM .

I would like to have bane spiders , Mu , crab , night widow , Tarantula mother , toxic Tarantula . It would be AMAZING .

would it be hard to use the assets already in game and develope a Widow MM ?

Is there a way for people to develop new things for the game ?

Adding Arachnos as a MM set would be a major development activity so it's pretty unlikely.

Right now the best you can do is play as Crab Spider. If you take all three pet powers (spiderlings, disruptors and blaster) and slot enough global recharge to get to perma hasten then you can have all six pets up all the time (you do have to resummon them every four minutes though).

Defender Smash!

Since at this point the Homecoming team can apparently only put together power sets from existing animations and FX, an Arachnos primary for Masterminds would probably be pretty doable. Mace Beam, Mace Blast, and Disruptor Blast for the ranged attacks (which would work well with Mastermind's Mace Mastery already using the Arachnos mace), Wolf Spiders for the T1 pets, Night Widow/Fortunata for the T2, and Bane Spider Executioner for the T3. Then it's just a matter of finding workable FX and costume changes for the upgrades, and coming up with a thematic level 18 power.

I would pay so much to see this added to the game. I've always wanted to have in-game NPCs as MM pets - especially Arachnos.

One other thing if you want another Arachnos pet - you can purchase a backup radio from the P2W vendor for inf. It will spawn a Crab Spider Longfang but you must be rogue or villain to spawn it.

I love being a fortunata and having all my pets out , I was like , this MM thing is pretty cool .

One request for it would be that you can have confuse and maybe a confuse aura . I have to have confuse lol

and maybe a psi whip . I was fighting some enemies and they had psi whips and I was like . OMG I want one

I imagine being a fortunata MM like this

q0rqtDS.jpg