Costume Help

Aiax

Hopefully I am posting in the right spot. 

For some characters depending on concept I have used bits and pieces of the cybertech costume parts.  For one character I have decided to go entirely cybertech with a few tweaks here and there, to fill in missing pieces.  I like the look, except for the boots, they don't seem to follow the same design concept as the rest of the set.  However I am determined to use them (keeping with theme and all) but for the life of me I cannot find a set of pants that works.  None of them seem to flow right.

So... if anyone has any suggestions or have found a cybetech boot / pant combo that works I would be much appreciated.

Also I double checked under all the categories but just to confirm there are no shoulders, chest pieces, belts or fancy hats/helmets (I know there are the hair styles and face details pieces) for the cybertech set, correct?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

Yeah, the aesthetic on those boots is super clunky, and that jut-out on the back... Opinion yadda yadda but those are fugly! 🙂

However... From a quick look through the Male Tights options, combined with Cybertech 1 boots, there are a few that might be made to work:

• Alpha isn't terrible
  • Clockwork (with or without pads) could work in a pinch
  • Retro ScFi 3 at least picks up the glow on the back of the boots, but is largely uninspiring aside from that
  • Spectrum?

Tucked In Pants > Resistance does a little to mitigate the squashed look of the only Cybertech boots option available there, and Elemental Order in the same group is passable too.

Hopefully that's something to go off?

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

Sadly don't really have much to take a pic of us as I keep getting stuck on the feet and haven't progressed beyond that.

I will check those ones and see if anything clicks.  I think I looked at the resistance pants and was debating them.

Thank you very much!