Infinitum Build Collection

Infinitum

2 hours ago, muggtonp said:

Back to bother you again for one thing (got a bout of alt-itis out of nowhere all of sudden, it's the strangest thing) - I was looking through your DB setups for scrapper, and noticed that some of the offensive powers are unslotted for the DB/Nin - would you slot the same as for the SR build? (Hecatomb, S. Avalanche, etc.)

I need to take a look at that one - i built that on vacation and thought i had it backed up but for some reason it had the earlier incomplete version.  I will take a look at it tomorrow for sure.  I had forgot about it.  Thanks for bringing this up. 🙂

On 7/16/2022 at 7:22 AM, MrWallace said:

I have done a bit more tinkering on my Invulnerable/Rad build and I now think I have something that I am happy with. 

Using the @Infinitum template again and with the new update in mind I moved 3 slots that were mules for Imperium Amour -Psi protections to better slot Irradiated Ground for a bit more damage and end reduction and also managed to get Radioactive Smash into the build to help for all those Posi  and Synapse runs. The only drop from the template is that Psi Resistance is down to 51% which I suspect the changes in the new patch will bring back to around 70% :).

I am happy enough with the build that I am going to get to work leveling Invictus up. Any tweaks, comments or improvements would as always be most welcome. 

Cheers

Tanker (Invulnerability - Rad) Invicuts 5 Prime.mxd 5.4 kB · 1 download

You have pretty much covered your bases well with this build - and it will be even stronger to toxic and psi if the Beta changes as is stick - which will be even better against the typed attack/defense changes once they hit as well.

I think you are in good shape with this one.  

22 hours ago, muggtonp said:

Back to bother you again for one thing (got a bout of alt-itis out of nowhere all of sudden, it's the strangest thing) - I was looking through your DB setups for scrapper, and noticed that some of the offensive powers are unslotted for the DB/Nin - would you slot the same as for the SR build? (Hecatomb, S. Avalanche, etc.)

Try this  :-)

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Omega Shinobi: Level 50 Science Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Dual Blades
Secondary Power Set: Ninjitsu
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Nimble Slash -- SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(9), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(3), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(3), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15), RedFrt-EndRdx(31), RedFrt-Def(37)
Level 2: Danger Sense -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(5), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(5), RedFrt-Def(13), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17), RedFrt-EndRdx(40)
Level 4: Ablating Strike -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(7), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(7), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), TchofDth-Dam%(31)
Level 6: Shinobi-Iri -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(13), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(15), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(37), RedFrt-Def(42), RedFrt-EndRdx(42)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 10: Kuji-In Rin -- RechRdx-I(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel(50), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(50), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(50)
Level 12: Blinding Feint -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(39), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(39)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 18: Typhoon's Edge -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(23)
Level 20: Vengeful Slice -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(29)
Level 22: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Absorb%(25), Prv-Heal/Rchg(43), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(48)
Level 24: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(33), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(33), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(33), ScrDrv-Dam%(34)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(42), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-Max HP%(46)
Level 30: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(31)
Level 32: Power Slice -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(34), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 35: Weave -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(43), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(43), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46), ShlWal-Def(46)
Level 38: Focused Accuracy -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Kuji-In Retsu -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Jump Kick -- TchofDth-Dam%(A)
Level 49: Spring Attack -- Erd-%Dam(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(17), Mrc-Rcvry+(36)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Mighty Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Longbow Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
------------

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

Try this  🙂

Omega Shinobi: Level 50 Science Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Dual Blades
Secondary Power Set: Ninjitsu
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Nimble Slash -- SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(9), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(3), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(3), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15), RedFrt-EndRdx(31), RedFrt-Def(37)
Level 2: Danger Sense -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(5), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(5), RedFrt-Def(13), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17), RedFrt-EndRdx(40)
Level 4: Ablating Strike -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(7), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(7), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), TchofDth-Dam%(31)
Level 6: Shinobi-Iri -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(13), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(15), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(37), RedFrt-Def(42), RedFrt-EndRdx(42)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 10: Kuji-In Rin -- RechRdx-I(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel(50), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(50), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(50)
Level 12: Blinding Feint -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(39), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(39)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 18: Typhoon's Edge -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(23)
Level 20: Vengeful Slice -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(29)
Level 22: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Absorb%(25), Prv-Heal/Rchg(43), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(48)
Level 24: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(33), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(33), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(33), ScrDrv-Dam%(34)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(42), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-Max HP%(46)
Level 30: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(31)
Level 32: Power Slice -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(34), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 35: Weave -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(43), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(43), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46), ShlWal-Def(46)
Level 38: Focused Accuracy -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Kuji-In Retsu -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Jump Kick -- TchofDth-Dam%(A)
Level 49: Spring Attack -- Erd-%Dam(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(17), Mrc-Rcvry+(36)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Mighty Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Longbow Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
------------

Thanks again for putting all these out. I'll learn how to build properly on my own some day, I promise...

• Thumbs Up 1

Major updated build list coming soon, including:

1. Upon Further Review - new rankings with Bio Armor coming to the party and shuffling the deck a little.

2. Two Bio Armor builds - based on speedster concepts.

3. Updated most builds - tweaks and refinements.

4. The Ultimate Invulnerability Survival build.

Rolling these out one day this week when my life isn't insane. 😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fire Chief said:

Lvl'ing up a bio/rad Tankard right now 😄 and just saw your last post but I did check out your bio/rad Tank build in the Misc Builds. Will check back laterz to see about the major updates :classic_cool:

Awesome!  Thanks, with some help collaborating with @Myrmidon i think i have a fairly durable Bio Armor framework now.  Its probably going to take the #1 spot honestly.  That is to say until it gets nerfed - which is likely.  But we can delve into the awesomesauce until that day. 😎

If all goes as planned i should post tonight.

• Thanks 1

On 7/19/2022 at 2:17 PM, Infinitum said:

Awesome!  Thanks, with some help collaborating with @Myrmidon i think i have a fairly durable Bio Armor framework now.  Its probably going to take the #1 spot honestly.  That is to say until it gets nerfed - which is likely.  But we can delve into the awesomesauce until that day. 😎

If all goes as planned i should post tonight.

I've sung the praises of Bio since day 1, and people thought I was crazy. 🤪

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xandyr said:

I've sung the praises of Bio since day 1, and people thought I was crazy. 🤪

Not N E more. 😀  i just needed the light shown to me is all - then I re-made it my own way.  Had to unlock willpower the same way.

Thanks Infinitum for the Bio Armor inspiration. I have a Bio/Dark tank stalled out at 37 because I just didn't know quite what to do with it. Flipped your Bio/Savage to Bio/Dark, pillaged some IOs from other toons, and giving it a whirl.

The AOE of Dark Melee is more fiddly, but the concept is badass and I want to make it work. I'm hoping the extra time it takes to delete a spawn in the upper levels is balanced by Dark's -to hit making it safer to take that time.

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure if I wouldn't build a Bio/Dark like this... I'd take Ageless for the DDR (on any Bio tank).

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Bio Armor
Secondary Power Set: Dark Melee
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- StdPrt-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(7)
Level 1: Shadow Punch -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Hct-Acc/Rchg(9), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(11)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 4: Shadow Maul -- SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(11), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(39)
Level 6: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(39), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 8: Adaptation 
Level 10: Super Jump -- Empty(A)
Level 12: Ablative Carapace -- Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(25), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42)
Level 14: Evolving Armor -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(15), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(37)
Level 16: Siphon Life -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(17), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(17), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37)
Level 18: DNA Siphon -- Erd-Acc/Rchg(A), Erd-Dmg(19), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(19), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Erd-%Dam(36)
Level 20: Touch of Fear -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg(21), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(21), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(25), ImpSki-Status(34)
Level 26: Genetic Contamination -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(27), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(27), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33)
Level 28: Soul Drain -- Erd-Acc/Rchg(A), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(29), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Erd-Dmg(31), Erd-%Dam(31), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(43), ShlWal-Def(43), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(43), Rct-ResDam%(45)
Level 32: Parasitic Aura -- TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(A), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(34), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 35: Dark Consumption -- Erd-Acc/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 38: Midnight Grasp -- SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(46), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(48), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(48), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 41: Gloom -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 44: Darkest Night -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(50), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), RgnTss-Regen+(5)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(3), PwrTrns-EndMod(3)
Level 8: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 8: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 8: Offensive Adaptation 
Level 10: Double Jump 
------------

Edited by Xandyr
  • Thanks 1

On 7/15/2022 at 10:33 AM, muggtonp said:

For reference, here's the build from a couple years ago (literally)

That's solid. One thing that I see is it looks like you only have 4 pts of KB protection. If you are in Form of the Body, and at Level 3 fire off Sky Splitter, it gives you a boost to your damage resistance. This, coupled with the MotT proc will EASILY cap all your resistances. Your lowest resistance will be Toxic, and it's still at 96.12% . You might be able to swap out and put 3 pieces of Gladiator's Armor for the KB protection. Or Drop 1 Shield Wall (End/Recharge) from Cloak of Darkness and put in the Karma: Knockback Protection.

On 7/12/2022 at 5:09 AM, smnolimits41 said:

Your Royal Highness !!!

Thats right i'm making a character based on Leia Organa.  I want to make a Titan Weapons Tank, but i can't decide on a Jedi Primary.  I feel i've done Super Reflexes to death.  Any thoughts ??

I think WP/Katana would work for a Jedi.  Here's one that has soft capped Defenses to Lethal/F/C/E/NE/Melee, with capped Resists to S/L. All while having over 3k HP and regenerating right at 94 HP/Sec with one foe in range (a fully saturated RttC would yield amost 152 hp/Sec). Once you get the Freedom Phalanx, Portal Jockey, Task Force Commander, and Atlas Medallion Accolades, you'll be looking at 3389 HP, and a fully saturated RttC getting you 170.6 HP/Sec.  That's pretty darn tough to beat.

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Willpower
Secondary Power Set: Katana
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: High Pain Tolerance -- NmnCnv-Heal(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(25), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(27), UnbGrd-ResDam(27), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 1: Sting of the Wasp -- PndSlg-Acc/Dmg(A), PndSlg-Dmg/Rchg(23), PndSlg-Dmg/EndRdx(23), TchofDth-Dam%(25)
Level 2: Mind Over Body -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21)
Level 4: Flashing Steel -- Erd-Acc/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 6: Fast Healing -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(7), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(9), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(9), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(15), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 8: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 10: Rise to the Challenge -- NmnCnv-Heal(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(11), Prv-Absorb%(11), Prv-Heal(13), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(15)
Level 12: Quick Recovery -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 14: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(33), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), ImpSki-Status(34)
Level 18: Heightened Senses -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(34), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(37), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(40), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 20: Build Up -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(43)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(43), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(45), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(46)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(46), ShlWal-Def(46), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(48), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 26: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(50), GssSynFr--Build%(50)
Level 28: The Lotus Drops -- SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(29), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(31)
Level 30: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 35: Soaring Dragon -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(37)
Level 38: Golden Dragonfly -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(39), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Divine Avalanche -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Rchg(42), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Hct-Dam%(42)
Level 44: Gloom -- Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Rchg(45), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(45)
Level 47: Darkest Night -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(48), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(48)
Level 49: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Pnc-Heal(5), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(5), RgnTss-Regen+(7)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(3), PrfShf-End%(3)
Level 49: Double Jump 
------------

Edited by Xandyr

16 hours ago, Xandyr said:

I think WP/Katana would work for a Jedi. 

That does look good, but if concept is a little more important than performance, I'd swap Super Jump, Gloom, and DN for Project Will, Mighty Leap, and Wall of Force.

And I'm not saying one should enhance PW and WoF for knockback distance to turn their KD into KB... but I'm also not NOT saying it. 🤪

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Gobbledegook said:

One thing i think Bio really benefits from and that's +recharge. Worth taking into consideration when building.

Absolutely.   I am going back and forth between Spiritual and Agility, but both have recharge so its good either way. 

Vigor is an option also but i haven't convinced myself it needs the extra healing factor.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, I need to update Mid's more often.  Mine was apparently really out of date and showing me low values for Bio's defense in these builds being posted.  I was wondering why you were all so excited about them.  🤪

Now I want to try Bio/Staff because I need NINE MODES OF OPERATION!

• Haha 1

Tell me if this reasoning is sound for Bio and the Alpha Incarnate - Agility Core - because on my builds it will boost defense to this:

Bio-Energy.jpg.effcebce716241e8ceda4976229c4e78.jpg

It reduces recharge which is important for the 3 click mitigation powers

The endurance reduction will allow me to sell out to ageless radial for the DDR which will sure up the defense numbers because of lack of DDR.

From a strictly "I want to withstand the most damage" perspective - Does that make Agility the winner here?

9 hours ago, ZemX said:

Wow, I need to update Mid's more often.  Mine was apparently really out of date and showing me low values for Bio's defense in these builds being posted.  I was wondering why you were all so excited about them.  🤪

Now I want to try Bio/Staff because I need NINE MODES OF OPERATION!

Is that Zathras in your avatar?

Just now, ZemX said:

Yes, but... WHICH ONE?!

Zathras of course.  Not the one - not the one.

I have the 5 season run and the movies on dvd, re watching it now because my teenager likes it - and when a teenager likes something you run with it especially if it is something as awesome as B5.  Greatest sci fi ever!

• Thumbs Up 1