Any interest in green machine?

0th Power

I saw a while back someone mentioned about the green machine (all empathy) super team.  I’ve been wanting to run this since I read about it, so I was checking here to see if there’s any interest. 
mom normally on torchbearer, but I would be willing to transfer servers

check out https://www.repeat-offenders.net/ That's where Green Machines was conceptualized and where you're most likely to be able to find people who want to play them.

Of note: There are more requirements than just being empathy.

Also, RO runs mostly on Everlasting, so that's where you'd best get a team together.  I'm working on finishing up my GM's build so he can solo (almost) as well as he teams, but it's expensive.

• Thanks 1

What this team needs is more Defenders

2 hours ago, Psyonico said:

check out https://www.repeat-offenders.net/ That's where Green Machines was conceptualized and where you're most likely to be able to find people who want to play them.

Of note: There are more requirements than just being empathy.

Also, RO runs mostly on Everlasting, so that's where you'd best get a team together.  I'm working on finishing up my GM's build so he can solo (almost) as well as he teams, but it's expensive.

Maybe it's just because my only internet is via phone or ???, but the link doesn't work for me @Psyonico

But yes find the Repeat Offenders website.  Green Machine was one of their SG's on Freedom.  It now has a home on Everlasting as Psy said.

There's also a group of folks who play defenders also on Everlasting but its defenders rather than specifically Empathy.  Contact @Psylenz0511   There's a thread in the Defender forums with more details.

Doomguide aka Reyna, Rianna etc..

Edited by Doomguide2005
Confirmed forum name correct