Name release

Jawbreaker

Moved a few characters off of Excelsior and freed up the following names for people foolish enough to skip the benefit of double XP on the other shards:

Doctor Deus

Ginger Witch

Resistance Girl

Thunder-Blade

Enjoy!

I figure I'm no worse off for asking...

Anyone interested in trading names on this server for names on another? Apparently years ago my friends told me a server before they settled on another one and I went ham grabbing all the names I had from live. I'm interested in some big asks (names I had on Virtue) but I'm especially interested in Gargoyle*, Omega Man, Bolt (or Silverbolt), Huntsman, Sky Dragon (or Wind Dragon), and a few others. But if you've got 'em and want to play on Indomitable, I've got a bunch of names like Sentinel, Maelstrom, Griffin, Marksman, Immortal, Vengeance, and bunch of others which are probably grail names for some. Heck, you can even be Satan, himself. I have a small handful on other servers, as well. 

*I was the original Gargoyle in beta who teleported "by hacking into the medical teleporters," which is why the Gargoyle badge is found on a hospital. So this one is dear to me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Acrizer said:

Anyone interested in trading names on this server for names on another? Apparently years ago my friends told me a server before they settled on another one and I went ham grabbing all the names I had from live. I'm interested in some big asks (names I had on Virtue) but I'm especially interested in Gargoyle*, Omega Man, Bolt (or Silverbolt), Huntsman, Sky Dragon (or Wind Dragon), and a few others. But if you've got 'em and want to play on Indomitable, I've got a bunch of names like Sentinel, Maelstrom, Griffin, Marksman, Immortal, Vengeance, and bunch of others which are probably grail names for some. Heck, you can even be Satan, himself. I have a small handful on other servers, as well. 

*I was the original Gargoyle in beta who teleported "by hacking into the medical teleporters," which is why the Gargoyle badge is found on a hospital. So this one is dear to me.

I sadly don't have Gargoyle, but I do have Gargouille -- the French spelling, pronounced largely the same and arguably more thematic since a lot of the more famous gargoyle-having locations in the world (Notre Dame) are in France -- which I'm doing... well, not nothing with, but little enough that I could be persuaded to let it go.

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later

Released and deleted:

Primordial Sun

Fimbulette

Firepetal

Irunobi

Ms. Fusion

Quantifire

Radhat

Vector Four

Eisburn

Tidal Arrow

Electric Note

Nullpointer

Light Alight Alright

Flamewind

Wrath of Karen

Pain of Salvation

Vectorizer

Excifist

Techtania

Hellbrew

Flambarrow

Lad and the Wind

Ms. Hellgale

Psychic Sun

Amplipyre

Ruler of Ruins

pugger

Sonic Boomerino

Darude Radstorm

Dread Nerd

Presage Pain

Paul Allen's Blaster

Accident of Birth

Scathe of Aquarius

Gates of Urizen

Pinglet

Burning Butcher

• 4 weeks later

I recently released the following name on Excelsior:

Skate

Not a terrible name, especially with everyone having access to Prestige Power Slide, but I simply couldn't come up with a concept for it.  Better luck to someone else.

There are two names on Excelsior I would love to have if the person who is using them sees this and is not overly attached to them:

Crazy Plant Lady

Acoustician

These names would be used for characters modeled on my wife and me.  She has a bit of an... obsession with plants, and I'm an acoustician in real life.  If you have either of those names and are willing to part with them, please send me an IM.  Thanks!

Edited by Omegawatt

• 4 weeks later