• Heals and Buffs +misc
    • Quick Form and Power Tray Swapping Keybinds
  • Exempt Overview
    • Tri Form
    • Exemping Overview
  • Null The Gull - Disable Power Tray
  • Peacebomber AoE Chain Demo

Tell Me a Little...

What to expect when first playing a Peacebringer?

In the beginning, a soft squid blaster with little utility (that changes with IOs and Lightform), that moves into a clunky lobster tank, that soon grows into a Light God - Lightform at level 32. Not to say you cannot rain down heaven without Lightform, especially while teaming. What’s so special about Peacebringers? The ability to use all 3 Nova, Dwarf, and Human form allows for a versatile experience team by team. The forms can be used in 2 ways Independently and/or Chained. To paint the scenery, a glimpse into a Peacebomber – Peacebringer’s mind. As I see it there are two types of Peacebringers out there the “Buff and Shift”, and the “Chainer”. Which are you? If you use human buffs and proceed to attack using only a single forms attack rotation without the use of quick form shifting macros, I’m calling this a Buff and Shift. If you use macros/keybinds for quick shapeshifting between attacks (even at times during a single form’s attack chain) you’re what I’m calling a Chainer. Its not fool hearty to practice both play styles but you’ll notice by watching Peacebringers in action that one method is favored over the other (not intended for said method to abbreviate as “BS” it was handed over by fate. Joking aside nothing wrong with the BS method).

What’s in the pudding: Lightform, Bright Nova, and White Dwarf

AoE wreckage, and maxed resists to boot. At level 4, by choosing Bright Nova form you’re granted a targeted AoE, a Cone, and 2 single target (ST) blasts – 3 if you choose Glinting Eye. Nova form also supplies inherent buffs 15% recovery rate, 9% to-hit, 45% damage, and 15% resistance to energy/negative. As a PB you can’t excel by using just one form as your level increases and the going gets tough. Introduced at level 20 White Dwarf form becomes available, granting 2 ST melee attacks, a playerbound (pb)AoE, a heal, taunt, and a teleport. Dwarf brings in high resists to all but psionic (cover psi later on), increased HP pool, and mez protection; it can easily be slotted to achieve 50% resists through basic IOs. While the alien forms are amusingly fun they don’t preclude from the power of Human form and its 2 heals, endurance management through conserve energy, quantum flight (phase shift), self rez, and a one click ultra buff as Lightform. Lightform (Human form) is a usable click buff that will max all resists except psi when slotted, and 3.1 mez protection (small protection but helpful) and huge knockback/down protection. The Peacebringer retains the ability to shift between Nova, and Dwarf while LF is active. This makes for an extremely defensive blaster play style with Nova. Not much change to dwarf except now with LF you’re free to start form switching in safety. Lightform utilizes human attacks which I’ve gleefully pounded away at over the years, but they are not essential to make the Peacebringer shine.

How to maximize your alien lumens?

Most urgently, build for perma Lightform. Followed by filling the psionic resist hole. Easily achievable by slotting unique IO’s in resist powers that are often selected solely to mule. After that almost anything goes. The exception? You might have to get more specific in your build when seeking to solo Arachnos, and Carnies at +4/8 difficulty without temp powers or a bunch of inspirations. Its been a semi current philosophy of the Peacebomber build to incorporate ranged defense. This is because many mez powers are ranged; ranged defense helps to mitigate the controls successfully hitting you. Between pool powers, IO’s, and incarnate abilities it is possible to temporarily achieve 45% ranged defense in all 3 forms, on top of the PBs astounding resists. … ranged defense is by no means a prerequisite to success as I’ll often play my exempt recharge based build in 50+ content when “Hard Mode” (relatively speaking) is turned off.

A peacebringer can’t use Nova and Dwarf to attack while blinded (unless buffed by outside source of +perception like Leadership: Tatics). Most often other AT’s toggle Tatics and are merrily on their way slaying. For Peacebringers to see through the blind debuff we slot 2 unique IOs rectified recticled into Nova +perc, and Warp +perc into Dwarfs’ teleport each providing 20% perception boost. Just teleport to clear the blind.

The nuance of Peacebringers

To inherently know Fly. To shapeshift of course of course. To be an extraterrestrial HP sponge while still popping AoEs and Nukes. Extra powers with Nova & Dwarf for more IO build options. To be a pocket healer with the selection of Glowing Touch. And to get list-y about it:

NSomething to write home about

1. Capped Resist to all except Psi (can fill psi hole with IOs)
  2. Can tank almost anything. Even Better than Tanks when their armor set's lowest resisted damage type is at play
  3. Cosmic Balance Inherent power makes for amazing team play buffing the PB for each teammate nearby
  4. Can be built to solo +4/x8
  5. Exempts well - complete attack chain with Nova Form at level 4 and pseudo tank at level 20 with Dwarf Form (level 15 exempt)
  6. Can Chain form powers for a smoother attack rotation or play forms independently
  7. Self contained - no toggles necessary, 3 heals, conserve energy, phase shift, and a self rez
  8. Attacks apply -Def Debuff making enemies easier to hit
  9. To Be an Alien is Fun

Now to show my Peacebomber "PP" Peacebringer

Builds

#1 Psi Resist - Ranged Defense

x Able to solo Arachnos, and Carnies without inspirations by using Barrier, Unleash Potential, and keeping at range when warranted

- Arachnos Mu, & Carnies that debuff can make things difficult - keep targets knocked down/back - be quick          

-Can use Hybrid: Control Radial Embodiment to add extra defensive layer through soft control and higher status resist

x With barriers 5% resist - Psi resist in nova & dwarf forms is 66%, and 71% in human + reactive scaling resist

x Base 22.9% ranged defense 45% ranged in all forms when using barrier 5%, and Unleash Potential 17.5%

x Status duration reduced to 49.69% to more quickly drop stacked status effects //

- status duration reduced to 41.45% with Hybrid: Control Radial Embodiment

x Can use Destiny: Ageless for non Arachnos, and Carnies for a smoother endurance bar.  otherwise:

- Alternate between Unleash Potential, and Conserve Energy to Manage Endurance Bar

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.6
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Peacebringer
Primary Power Set: Luminous Blast
Secondary Power Set: Luminous Aura
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Force of Will

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 1: Incandescence -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(9)
Level 2: Shining Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 4: Bright Nova -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 6: Radiant Strike -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Dam%(13), Hct-Dmg(13), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(15), Hct-Acc/Rchg(46), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(40)
Level 8: Essence Boost -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(9), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal(31), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(39)
Level 10: Inner Light -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 12: Luminous Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(7), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(17), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(19), FrcFdb-Rechg%(23)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 16: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(33), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 18: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(29)
Level 22: Reform Essence -- DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29)
Level 24: Conserve Energy -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Dawn Strike -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Arm-Acc/Rchg(34), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(36)
Level 28: Quantum Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Mighty Leap -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 32: Light Form -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(33), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(39), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(34), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Ags-ResDam(40)
Level 35: Restore Essence -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 38: Weaken Resolve -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 41: Unleash Potential -- RedFrt-Def/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46), Rct-Def/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Quantum Shield -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 49: Thermal Shield -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 1: Cosmic Balance
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(40)
Level 1: Energy Flight -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A)
Level 10: Combat Flight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Quantum Acceleration
Level 6: Bright Nova Blast -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(42)
Level 6: Bright Nova Bolt -- SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(A), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(3)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48)
Level 6: Bright Nova Scatter -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(19), Artl-Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(43), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(43), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Antagonize -- MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Erd-%Dam(37), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(37), AchHee-ResDeb%(43), FrcFdb-Rechg%(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Dam%(27)
Level 20: White Dwarf Step -- Wrp-+Special(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Strike -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 20: White Dwarf Sublimation -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(42), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(42)
Level 44: Takeoff
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Vigor Core Paragon
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
------------
------------

#2 Exempt

x Perma Hasten level ~29

Seconds away from Perma at level 25

x Perma Lightform at level 27

x Great on Endurance Bar

x Great AoE

x Nova and Dwarf attacks enhanced well for low level play

x All essential defensive/buff skills are over slotted for lower level play (enhancement values reduced)

x Great for 50+ play as well - although not as sturdy due to lower defensive values compared to the above "Psi Resist Build"

x At level 36: 63.75% Psi Resist Human / 58.75% Nova&Dwarf

At level 20: 55% Psi resist Human Form/ 50% Nova&Dwarf

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7

Power Pool: Teleportation

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 1: Incandescence -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(9)
Level 2: Shining Shield -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 4: Bright Nova -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(39)
Level 6: Radiant Strike -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Dam%(13), Hct-Dmg(13), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(15), Hct-Acc/Rchg(46), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(40)
Level 8: Essence Boost -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(11), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(50)
Level 10: Inner Light -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21), GssSynFr--Build%(40)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(33), Rct-ResDam%(7)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 16: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 18: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(29), UnbGrd-ResDam(33), ResDam-I(34)
Level 22: Reform Essence -- DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(50)
Level 24: Conserve Energy -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Dawn Strike -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Arm-Acc/Rchg(34), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(36)
Level 28: Quantum Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Restore Essence -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 32: Light Form -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(17), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(39), GldArm-RechRes(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(19)
Level 35: Glowing Touch -- Heal-I(A)
Level 38: Thermal Shield -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 41: Quantum Shield -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 44: Teleport Target -- Acc-I(A)
Level 47: Combat Teleport -- Range-I(A)
Level 49: Fold Space -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(31), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(3)
Level 1: Energy Flight -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 6: Bright Nova Blast -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(42)
Level 6: Bright Nova Bolt -- SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(A), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(25), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(45), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(48), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48)
Level 6: Bright Nova Scatter -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(19), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(31), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(43), Rgn-Knock%(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Erd-%Dam(37), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(37), AchHee-ResDeb%(43), FrcFdb-Rechg%(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(3), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(5), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 20: White Dwarf Step -- Wrp-+Special(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Strike -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15)
Level 20: White Dwarf Sublimation -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(39), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(42), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(42)
------------
------------

Macros & Keybinds

To effectively play this build Macros and/or Keybinds are essential; Unless playing forms independently of each other (not chaining their attacks). 

I provided the major Macros and keybinds for quick form & tray swapping, and attacks.

All human form macros deactivate Nova and Dwarf forms allowing quick transitions. Likewise, Nova and Dwarf macros activate their respective forms. 

Heals and Buffs +misc Macros: Reform Essence, Dwarf Sublimation, Light Form, Inner Light, Teleport to Target, etc. Each skills respective form quickly activates by each macro.

Spoiler

Icon Images available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHUi6BWFTYj4wbfGBs3LjZL88Fym6B-8EwDr18YZcY8/edit#gid=0

Attacks

Spoiler

Dwarf Flare: Dwarfflare.png.a5ec81c1b0cb58895102da5164e6ee84.png

Hide contents

/macro_image "UmbralAura_OrbitingDeath" "Dwarf Flare" "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_name white dwarf Flare$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

Solar Flare: Flare.png.2af76031f3741ff05bde8f6481d308be.png

Hide contents

/macro_image "LuminousBlast_SolarFlare" "Solar Flare" "powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_name Solar Flare"

Nova Detonation: NovaDet.png.de7f25f3733a5427fcaab32b466d9624.png

Hide contents

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_EbonEye" "Nova Detonation" "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name bright nova detonation$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Luminous Detonation: 1161953647_LumDet.png.47ae2cfdefa6800b7917b63ab1298012.png

Hide contents

/macro_image "LuminousBlast_LuminousDetonation" "Detonation" "powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_name Luminous Detonation"

Nova Scatter: image.png.f49d463f31ec641106b16a4a1986e148.png

Spoiler

/macro_image "Drudges_ProtonScatter" "Nova Scatter" "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name Bright Nova Scatter$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Proton Scatter: image.png.eea30742dc10e1fcd73868ccdbb10408.png

Spoiler

/macro_image "LuminousBlast_ProtonScatter" "Proton Scatter" "powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_name Proton Scatter"

Dwarf Smite: image.png.83e4cdef92af9867a34abe2add1326ce.png

Spoiler

/macro_image "UmbralAura_BlackDwarfSmite" "Dwarf Smite" " powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_name White Dwarf Smite$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

Radiant Strike: image.png.8ab5333a73ef8466fd9d9080be8641e1.png

Spoiler

/macro_image "LuminousBlast_RadiantStrike" "Radiant Strike" "powexec_name Radiant Strike$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Incandescent Strike: image.png.36461a4a8dacbe881ff3810867c69e2d.png

Spoiler

/macro_image "LuminousBlast_IncandescentStrike" "Incandescent Strike" "powexec_name Incandescent Strike$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Dawn Strike: image.png.28527d7ec17c70ec9b5ecc636f7054d7.png

Spoiler

/bind KEY "powexec_name Dawn Strike$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

/macro_image "LuminousBlast_DawnStrike" "Dawn Strike" "powexec_name Dawn Strike$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Glinting Eye: image.png.f4fa4d474210754d56dd61e8bc5ce44e.png

Spoiler

/macro_image "LuminousBlast_GlintingEye" "Nova Glinting Eye" "powexec_name glinting eye$$powexec_toggleon bright nova"

Cross Punch: image.png.0ac2e9671a813094c274ad37830cfad7.png

Spoiler

/macro_image "Fighting_CrossPunch" "Cross Punch" "powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_name Cross Punch"

Bright Nova Blast: image.png.1193a5b09243ac59d772b32bf6488869.png

Hide contents

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_ShadowBlast" "Nova Blast" "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name bright nova blast$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Heals and Buffs +misc

Spoiler

Reform Essence: image.png.715ce384fe6fcb95932d3b38d63ece13.png (human form self heal)

Spoiler

/macro_image "LuminousAura_ReformEssence" "Reform Essence" "powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_name Reform Essence"

Dwarf Sublimation: DwarfSub.png.dc513cb75aec37e4591859318b64ffe4.png  (dwarf form self heal)

Spoiler

/macro_image "FlamingShield_HealingFlames" "Dwarf Sublimation" "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_name white dwarf sublimation$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

Essence Boost: image.png.edc03143800423d3e98fe8506abd5045.png

Spoiler

/macro_image "LuminousAura_EssenceBoost" "Essence Boost" "powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_name Essence Boost"

Light Form: image.png.2535220acfa5882dda16a6c16444468d.png

Spoiler

Keybind:

/bind KEY "powexec_name Light Form$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Macro:

/macro_image "LuminousAura_LightForm" "Light Form" "powexec_name Light Form$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Unleash Potential: image.png.66ea03fafb7712e6ed9cb558019bb794.png

Spoiler

Keybind:

/bind KEY "powexec_name Unleash Potential$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Macro:

/macro_image "ForceofWill_UnleashPotential" "Unleash Potential" "powexec_name Unleash Potential$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Destiny Slot: 1 Keybind for multiple skills

Spoiler

Can customize the keybind to activate whichever Destiny skill(s) currently equipped/swapped without multiple keybinds, or reassigning binds.

I use Barrier, Ageless, and Clarion:

/bind KEY "powexec_name Barrier Core Epiphany$$powexec_name Ageless Core Epiphany$$powexec_name Clarion Partial Core Invocation"

"Blank" Bind Template:

/bind KEY "powexec_name DESTINYSKILLNAME$$powexec_name DESTINYSKILLNAME$$powexec_name DESTINYSKILLNAME"

Inner Light: image.png.9d880f299d006ec808617ff60cc2a04e.png

Spoiler

/bind KEY "powexec_name Inner Light$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

/macro_image "LuminousBlast_BuildUp" "Inner Light" "powexec_name Inner Light$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Teleport to Target: image.png.97c87922ce30ae57fa30c7263dde27dd.png

Spoiler

/bind KEY "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_location target white dwarf step$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

Dwarf Antagonize: image.png.c669e51bfedfa00151d477aafee46da7.png

Spoiler

/macro_image "LuminousAura_Antagonize" "Dwarf Antagonize" "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_name white dwarf antagonize$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

Quick-Form & Power Tray Keybinds (can make as macro but = more buttons on power bar)

Spoiler

Quick White Dwarf Form Switch and Power Tray Swap

Spoiler

/bind KEY "goto_tray 9$$powexec_toggleon white dwarf"

DwarfTray9.png.71e4d1743444087027c552f8a165bd93.png

Quick Bright Nova Form Switch and Power Tray Swap

Spoiler

/bind KEY "goto_tray 8$$powexec_toggleon bright nova"

NovaTray8.png.4302c7b6467298d8ca23be13fde8c722.png

Quick Human Form Switch and Power Tray Swap

Spoiler

/bind KEY "goto_tray 7$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

HumanTray7.png.ee6792f137c23b8df8a15e03e8d4b83e.png

Quick Form Deactivation and Main Power Tray Swap

Spoiler

/bind KEY "goto_tray 1$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf" 

image.png.df3bc716c8e05fd17a9eeb95fe175497.png

Exempt Overview

Needs Updated

Spoiler

Tri Form

Spoiler

This build is technically Tri Form, but isn’t necessarily meant to play each form independently, (although you can), but to chain their powers together.

This build is meant to play mostly melee to take advantage of x2 solar flare, but has ranged capabilities.

You may remain in human form using glinting eye, radiant, incandescent, solar flare, and luminous detonation.

Exemping Overview

Spoiler

Lvl 1 - 14

At the lowest levels exempt, bright nova form will be mostly utilized. Meant to play on teams. Not all skills are slotted, however, depending on team composition your damaged will have a boost, and you have a damage and accuracy boost while in bright nova form.

Lvl 15 - 32

As you exempt lvl 15+ white dwarf form is available. Dwarf slotted w/resistance standalone tanking is optional when needed. Keeping in mind team composition rewards you bonus resistance–sturdier w/o having to remain in dwarf, but no or little mez protection. 

Lv 15+

3 AoE’s become available, x2 detonation, and dwarf flare.

Lvl 21+

All 4 AoE’s are available.

Taunt macro is highly utilized – pulling in mobs after a dawn strike + flares close enough to continue AoE chain and without runners, photon seekers shines after taunt as well.

Lv 33+

Light form becomes available. Play becomes much easier. Single target damage feels on the lower side until incarnates are slotted. But AoE capability and Lightform pulls it through.

Null The Gull - To Disable Pop-up Form Power Tray

Spoiler

In pocket D - the Gull (bird) on-top of truck offers the option to disable the extra power tray that pops-up with dwarf & nova forms.

NullGull.png.7795af95244011350c154071cbeca8f6.png

Peacebomber (old build) Demo

6/18/21

Teleport Pool Build

Chain: dwarf flare, solar flare, nova detonation, and lum detonation

AoE Attack Chain Available Exempt lv 21+

Edited by Harakh
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

image.png.04ed478057818a73ab719505f04b29ea.png                    image.png.42c80ce1c325baca8986b52f21ef6e81.png

Thank you, inqueblawt, for your contribution of information:

Teleport Keybind

Spoiler

Activate White Dwarf, & teleport at your position, using KEY1. Optional, KEY2 activates teleport (if White Dwarf is active) for click use.

Replace, KEY1 & KEY2, with your choice of buttons, they may be the same:

/bind KEY1 "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_location down:0 White Dwarf Step$$bind KEY2 powexec_name White Dwarf Step"

Changing Locationimage.png.c1264ac2fbd3467a829c8fbf6711c7a5.png

Recommendations

“My recommendation for those looking at where to spend your INF first:

• All +recovery items are a must

• Replace all knockback with knockdown as specified, does wonders for damage/survivability

• Work on recharge

• Plug the psihole”

-inqueblawt

*Give inqueblawt a "Thank You" image.png.5b66fc82b743908bba888269d90fa605.png & Read his Posts through-out "Peacebomber" for further tips

WISH LIST

If I had Just One:

End Drain Resist

Edited by Harakh
New Build Added
  • Like 4

image.png.04ed478057818a73ab719505f04b29ea.png                    image.png.42c80ce1c325baca8986b52f21ef6e81.png

Peacebomber Build Records

Force Of Will - Ranged defense (w/o Glowing Touch)

4/17/23

Spoiler

(Updating Page 4 - Toggle Suppresion Build)

Uses Infiltration from concealment pool instead of Glowing Touch providing 1 additional LoTG in the build, and 1 additional slot I used for 6% Psi resist.

Updated Mids 3.4.7 Build:

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(42)
Level 1: Incandescence -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(3)
Level 2: Shining Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(9)
Level 4: Essence Boost -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(11)
Level 6: Bright Nova -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Dam%(13), Hct-Dmg(13), TchofLadG-%Dam(15), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 12: Luminous Detonation -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(17), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(17), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(23)
Level 14: Inner Light -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 18: Incandescent Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Mk'Bit-Dam%(15), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 24: Solar Flare -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(33), TchofLadG-%Dam(39), Erd-%Dam(50)
Level 26: Quantum Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Infiltration -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Dawn Strike -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Arm-Acc/Rchg(34), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(36)
Level 35: Restore Essence -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Light Form -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(39), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(34), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(39), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Conserve Energy -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Mighty Leap -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 47: Weaken Resolve -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 49: Unleash Potential -- RedFrt-Def/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46), Rct-Def/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Energy Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 6: Bright Nova Blast -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 6: Bright Nova Bolt -- SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(A)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), TchofLadG-%Dam(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48)
Level 6: Bright Nova Scatter -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(19), Artl-Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(43), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(43), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 20: White Dwarf Step -- Jnt-Rng(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Strike -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Sublimation -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(42), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(42)
Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
------------
------------

Force Of Will - Ranged defense w/ Glowing Touch

4/17/23

Spoiler

Updated Mids 3.4.7 Build:

Great AoE DMG + Off-Tank + Spot Healing

Removed Infiltration from the concealment pool losing 1 LoTG

Removed 1 slot from Shining Shield, droping 6% psionic res

Added Glowing Touch w/ 2 50+ heal IOs

Since there's plenty of +RCH proc'n and the toon is ideally for teaming (although can mow through most non-carnies & arachnos) the missing 6% psionic res and LoTG have gone unnoticed.

Side note: This build swapped the enhancements between the Detonation skills. Human form Detonation has lower base damage than Nova Det making procs more desirable here. Nova Det with higher base damage benefits greater from the +DMG slotting for set bonuses.

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(42)
Level 2: Shining Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 4: Essence Boost -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(11)
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Dam%(13), Hct-Dmg(13), TchofLadG-%Dam(15), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 12: Luminous Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(7), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(17), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(19), FrcFdb-Rechg%(23)
Level 18: Incandescent Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Mk'Bit-Dam%(15), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 24: Solar Flare -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(33), TchofLadG-%Dam(39), Erd-%Dam(50)
Level 26: Quantum Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Glowing Touch -- Heal-I(A), Heal-I(9)
Level 32: Dawn Strike -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Arm-Acc/Rchg(34), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(36)
Level 38: Light Form -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(39), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(34), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(39), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(40)
Level 49: Unleash Potential -- RedFrt-Def/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46), Rct-Def/Rchg(50)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
------------
------------

Peacebomber Force Of Will - Ranged defense

7/6/21

Spoiler

Removed Photon Seekers, and made a couple slot changes to increase slotting/procs/dps of AoE Chain skills; Bright Nova Detonation, Solar Flare, White Dwarf Flare, and Luminous Detonation.

This iteration is purposed for farm style play, with x3 +recharge procs slotted, a near perma +100% recharge buff is active. Allowing quicker use of the stronger AoE skills (Bright Nova Detonation, and Solar Flare). Also, supplying Unleash Potential, and the heals with a substantial boost to uptime for the moment of need.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(13), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 10: Proton Scatter -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(31), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(33), Artl-Dam/Rech(42), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(43), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(46)
Level 12: Luminous Detonation -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(17), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(17), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(23)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 24: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Solar Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(33), TchofLadG-%Dam(39), Erd-%Dam(50)
Level 28: Quantum Acceleration -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 35: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Restore Essence -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), TchofLadG-%Dam(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Erd-%Dam(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(37), AchHee-ResDeb%(37), FrcFdb-Rechg%(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(27)
Level 20: White Dwarf Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A)
------------
------------

Peacebomber Force Of Will - Ranged defense
6/30/21

Spoiler

This build iteration of Peacebomber has the most AoE possibilities, having added Proton Scatter, and slotted Bright Nova Scatter giving this build 6 fairly fast recharging AoE/Cone skills - however slots are very tight and some skills slotted minimally, i.e. dwarf flare is now being used mainly for the knockdown/taunt/-res debuff proc. However, the core AoE skills, the two flares, and two detonations could have their minimal-slotting fine tuned.

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(13), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 10: Proton Scatter -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(31), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(33), Artl-Dam/Rech(42), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(43), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(46)
Level 24: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Solar Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(33)
Level 30: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 35: Photon Seekers -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(37), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(37), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(39)
Level 47: Weaken Resolve -- Empty(A)
Level 49: Unleash Potential -- RedFrt-Def/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46), Rct-Def/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), AchHee-ResDeb%(48), PstBls-Dam%(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), AchHee-ResDeb%(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(27)
------------
------------

Peacebomber Teleport Pool

7/10/2021

Spoiler

Hero Profile:
Level 24: Quantum Acceleration -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Solar Flare -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(33), TchofLadG-%Dam(39), Erd-%Dam(50)
Level 28: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Combat Teleport -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Teleport Target -- Empty(A)
Level 49: Fold Space -- Acc-I(A), Acc-I(46), RechRdx-I(50)
------------
------------

Peacebomber Teleport Pool

5/15/2021

Spoiler

Using old builder - Teleport Friend = Teleport Target / Teleport = Combat Teleport (slotted To-Hit Buff)

Group TP = Fold Space (Slotted 2 rch & 2 acc)

Invisibility = Infiltration

Glinting eye does more damage than bright nova blast, while in nova form. You can switch out either skill, using the same enhancements for slotting another dwarf attack, or bright nova scatter for a cone attack, if you prefer.

Can be helpful to use Combat Teleport for a quick To-Hit buff if needed. Or, use Teleport Target on a sapper or mu target if your nuke and AoE's aren't going to cover a large spread area.

Fold space is best used before targets are really low on health, causing them to run immediately after teleported, although not essential.

Or use dwarf taunt to capture a hand full from running if your AoE chain isn't going to knock them down before out of range.

Destiny slot depends on enemy type, ageless for arachnos, ageless/barrier/clarion for carnies depending how I want to go about them, barrier for most all else when I can use a defense buff to feel a brief god mode.

For Alpha slot, I've been running Cardiac, any T3+ with 45% end reduction. I imagine Agility with endurance mod, and recharge would work as well. Will try later.

Hybrid slot, I'm not recalling the general rule between damage modifiers and the assault buff best used. I'm currently running embodiment but need to look at peacebringer damage cap again, and PB dmg mods, and reconsider.

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(7)
Level 1: Incandescence -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(7)
Level 4: Essence Boost -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(11), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(11)
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(15), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 10: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 12: Luminous Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(17), PstBls-Dam%(19), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(19)
Level 18: Incandescent Strike -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg(23), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Hct-Acc/Rchg(25), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(27)
Level 20: White Dwarf -- ResDam-I(A), ResDam-I(27), UnbGrd-Max HP%(29)
Level 22: Reform Essence -- Pnc-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(31)
Level 26: Solar Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), TchofLadG-%Dam(31), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(33), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(33)
Level 30: Quantum Shield -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 35: Photon Seekers -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(37), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(37), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(39)
Level 38: Light Form -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(39), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(34), GldArm-RechRes(39), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(40)
Level 44: Teleport Target -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Teleport -- Empty(A)
Level 49: Team Teleport -- Empty(A), Empty(46), Empty(23), Empty(50)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(50), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(50)
Level 6: Bright Nova Blast -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Apc-Acc/Rchg(43), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 6: Bright Nova Bolt -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), TchofLadG-%Dam(48), PstBls-Dam%(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48)
Level 6: Bright Nova Scatter -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), TchofLadG-%Dam(45), AchHee-ResDeb%(45), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Sublimation -- Pnc-Heal/Rchg(A), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42)
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Cardiac Total Core Revamp
------------
------------

Peacebomber Teleport Pool - Exempt & 50+ Current Build 5/15/2021

Spoiler

Using old builder - Teleport Friend = Teleport Target / Teleport = Combate Teleport (slotted To-Hit Buff) / Group TP = Fold Space (Slotted 2 rch & 2 acc)

Invisibility = Infiltration

Glinting eye does more damage than bright nova blast, while in nova form. You can switch out either skill, using the same enhancements for slotting another dwarf attack, or bright nova scatter for a cone attack, if you prefer.

Can be helpful to use Combat Teleport for a quick To-Hit buff if needed. Or, use Teleport Target on a sapper or mu target if your nuke and AoE's aren't going to cover a large spread area.

Fold space is best used before targets are really low on health, causing them to run immediately after teleported, although not essential.

Or use dwarf taunt to capture a hand full from running if your AoE chain isn't going to knock them down before out of range.

Destiny slot depends on enemy type, ageless for arachnos, ageless/barrier/clarion for carnies depending how I want to go about them, barrier for most all else when I can use a defense buff to feel a brief god mode.

For Alpha slot, I've been running Cardiac, any T3+ with 45% end reduction. I imagine Agility with endurance mod, and recharge would work as well. Will try later.

Hybrid slot, I'm not recalling the general rule between damage modifiers and the assault buff best used. I'm currently running embodiment but need to look at peacebringer damage cap again, and PB dmg mods, and reconsider.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(7)
Level 4: Essence Boost -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(11), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(11)
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(15), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 12: Luminous Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(17), PstBls-Dam%(19), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(19)
Level 18: Incandescent Strike -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg(23), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Hct-Acc/Rchg(25), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(27)
Level 22: Reform Essence -- Pnc-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(31)
Level 26: Solar Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), TchofLadG-%Dam(31), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(33), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(33)
Level 38: Light Form -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(39), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(34), GldArm-RechRes(39), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(40)
Level 44: Recall Friend -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Teleport -- Empty(A)
Level 49: Team Teleport -- Empty(A), Empty(46), Empty(23), Empty(50)
Level 6: Bright Nova Blast -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Apc-Acc/Rchg(43), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), TchofLadG-%Dam(48), PstBls-Dam%(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), TchofLadG-%Dam(45), AchHee-ResDeb%(45), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)
Level 20: White Dwarf Sublimation -- Pnc-Heal/Rchg(A), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42)
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
------------
------------

Peacebomber Recharge KO 7/19/2020, Rune of Protection no longer viable for build

Spoiler

In the previous build I tried Unleash Potential, and while it was pulling its weight in dire situations it didn't solve the real issues of the build, mez protection and psi res hole. I used clarion but more often on teams didn't need it and solo felt overkill. Due to this I swapped UP with Rune of Power. Allowing 1 more impervium armor +psi res, + a click psi resist and mez protection. RoP also last for 1.5 min vs UP at 1 min. With all the extra recharge RoP was on average only down for 57 seconds - 1 min. 

To regain the global recharge bonus lost from LotG slotted in UP I changed Bright Nova Blast to Apocalypse, only ~10 dmg less, and loss of 15% res slow, no biggie. 

Leaving slotting as shown below I switched in spiritual recharge + heal alpha, and ageless +recov & rech. Admittedly over kill on lightform recharge but makes the build feel even better with 12-13 second heals, double stacking boost essence and inner light for short periods of time. With FFB still slotted, I was able to often chain, Dwarf Flare, Flare, Dwarf Flare, Bright Det, Flare, as AoE chain - melting mobs. 

I'm keeping light form slotted as done below cause its needed when switching out for different incarnate abilities. 

(can sub out spiritual alpha, and ageless while maintaining complete effectiveness toward light form. Can also accomplish end management by using Cardiac - alpha T3 paired with any destiny power) 

(note toward exemping I haven't done much solo exemp playing so can't comment on the level of difficulty this build can handle during solo lower level play. On teams A+)

Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Sorcery

Hero Profile:
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(15)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Spirit Ward -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Mystic Flight -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 49: Rune of Protection -- Ags-ResDam/Rchg(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(23), ImpArm-ResPsi(50)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), HO:Nucle(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), TchofLadG-%Dam(45), AchHee-ResDeb%(45), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
------------
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1808;798;1596;HEX;|
|78DA6D544B4F135114BED3CE00538A504A29E5511E52DAD2B7E242C110958480A03|
|524EE0C2930E824B5252D1059BAF00728896C7C25AED8B8D1282B155DFB0F5C685C|
|1A40C404359A7A3AE7B31D334EDA7C77BEF33E77CE99BE31E67C327E735448CDE7B|
|299627136AD65E6B5B9829EBBAA156A2F6496570A99AC283FB5F40F98A5B3171717|
|B55C515FD5E2532BD7F55C7EA5387B967C2CF7FFA335A659B4CE9053E14AE7F3D9F|
|8446E552FEA737A565F5E7318CCCC92A62D341AC7292DB3A0158AD7F425278BF285|
|79ADB026DA289561FAFF54049E92225EDA8548A9C2F60AF89A51DE06BE61AC79CBB|
|853B6950C5B491C832C4C445015BB0A442493BC74EA52451D647B24B3B39DDD0EAE|
|CECFF68ECFC071E67F912EA75812CA7D9B106E55FC56B895C4C9B593B2A1EF9C009|
|E673C32059C666C2003157E548F6470A246887AF8A97FC67A4D5BC07736039BB704|
|E327E6A94BA20135374458D6B2C9BA7D14A311B2C6BF32A044B15C88E58AB07EEB0|
|0635B0818666C1F643CA0586EB6B1B9A3ECA71DD8F983FBF48D743CD0F1A0879DE8|
|A17F86EBFC400A5ED4EE45ED32E5E3C3BDFBEE716DFE4740D4DE33CA7E7A6EE1FD2|
|3BFBBA8CE0EF8EB80BF7DCAA30B5C17EE54A118DD88D17D9A7DF48E0087198F9E02|
|9E04A2CF3564DB877EF5EDB1AC7F1FF81578C038009BEF944380FB2F074E705E032|
|9C6DE75E80E710DC108F387641342DE21DCD5ED80101170118393C53A717170F10E|
|BBC1DD252EC99C3D893831F86D3DE43829F4A253AECC19FDE8117E8329A75B2A85C|
|CD2F79CE9A0C52269615216E6B88519B230E5D1C0DCD250D88C5AD272655E856468|
|A94D34A5CC946664EBF4EC38C8025EA4187769AFCAD9A449AE3CD58B4E5C66BB5DB|
|35D88EDBE543949DAE0FA83771855B9B2016425C55C38861EC581096092D1219BB6|
|C663BED57AB39FE7FCC5C45E3026F0C52730ED097C514EB39FA79868B93295C29D6|
|53B4F9553DC0FD8363852DEF876117DC8EF51C4886EF3168B61AA5ACDFE163986D7|
|CC39B01DFEA3E7934D1B02D31FC6E60C630B5C7118FBD9B8C78CE93C673AA74DE74|
|D1ABB14CEC673C95D25C6BDD5B3AFA57ADE28EBE063F903D22619D3|

Peacebomber Build log 7/15/2020, Macro  Guidance

Spoiler

Updated Build 7/15/2020. Added Macro Guidance. 

This build is meant to play mostly melee with ranged capabilities. “Tri-form” here isn’t meant to play each form and its powers as standalone roles, but to chain their powers together. The exception being single target you may remain in human form (radiant, incandescent, solar flare, and sometimes glinting eye (human) or bright nova blast if you have the switch down fast). At the lowest levels exempt nova will be mostly utilized though. As you exempt lvl 15+ dwarf is available. With dwarf slotted w/resistance standalone tanking is optional when needed. Or, damage (damage/tank if team composition rewards you bonus resistance–tank without having to stay in dwarf) exempt lvl 15+ 3 AoE’s available being x2 detonation, and dwarf flare. If playing exempt lvl 21+ all 4 AoE’s are available. Taunt macro is highly utilized – pulling in mobs after a dawn strike + flares close enough to continue AoE chain and without runners, photon seekers shines after taunt as well.

AoE Attack Chain: dwarf flare, solar flare, nova detonation, and lum detonation.

Macros: These macros will allow a continuous flow between skills without ever having to activate or deactivate the forms before skills (other than pressing the macro button 1-2 times depending which order you choose to use them/what level you’re playing).

(I use purple icons for form shifted powers)

Dwarf Flare:

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_DarkMatterDetonation" "Dwarf Flare" "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_name white dwarf Flare$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

Solar Flare:

/macro_image "LuminousBlast_SolarFlare" "Solar Flare" "powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_name Solar Flare"

Nova Detonation:

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_EbonEye" "Nova Detonation" "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name bright nova detonation$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Luminous Detonation:

/macro_image "LuminousBlast_LuminousDetonation" "Detonation" "powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_name Luminous Detonation"

I also have a macro for dwarf sublimation allowing quick use from human and nova forms:

/macro_image "LuminousAura_ReformEssence" "Dwarf Sublimation" "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_name white dwarf sublimation$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

The taunt macro (to be used in human form essentially - can of course be used while in nova and reactive nova with an attack power) I referred to above is:

/macro_image "LuminousAura_Antagonize" "Dwarf Antagonize" "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_name white dwarf antagonize$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

For a quick 1-2 ranged attack without remaining in nova form I use Glinting Eye, and Bright Nova Blast. I currently only use a macro for nova blast here. Although, you may use 2 macros. One to activate nova form and and then next to deactivate (or with variation of the like) so that nova damage bonus is applied to both attacks.

My current Bright Nova Blast Macro (and no use of macro on glinting eye):

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_ShadowBlast" "Nova Blast" "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name bright nova blast$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

---

Purposed Glinting Eye / Bright Nova Blast Macro Chain:

Bright Nova Blast ON/Off (allows use without first using glinting eye)– Glinting Eye ON ONLY (after activated it allows the use of Bright Nova blast without an addition form change for slightly easier/faster use with nova damage buff applied to both skills):

Glinting Eye ON ONLY:

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_EbonEye" "Nova Glinting Eye" " powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name glinting eye"

Bright Nova Blast ON/OFF (will only activate if not already in nova form - no second activation required):

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_ShadowBlast" "Nova Blast" "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name bright nova blast$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

---

The actual powers associated with the macro’s are left in view on the power bar for recharge timer purposes.

These are the first steps to playing this build successfully. You can then customize key binds to switch hots bars and forms to quickly play each role and its associated powers only. I’ll add the commands I’m currently using in short time.

Here is the current variation of the Exempt Tri-Form Peacebomber build – switched out thermal shield for another LotG allowing removal of 3rd slot from hasten. I used this slot in dwarf flare for the purpose of another damage proc, or if mob hunting or running lower content and dwarf flare knockback becomes noticeable KB to KD will be slotted. You may also consider using the slot in radiant strike as a KB to KD, or wherever else you see fit.

(May try more swaps soon)

Build:

Hero Profile:

Level 8: Radiant Strike -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(15)

Level 10: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)

Level 28: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)

Level 44: Mighty Leap -- Jump-I(A)

Level 49: Unleash Potential -- RedFrt-Def/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(23), RechRdx-I(50)

Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)

Level 6: Bright Nova Blast -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), GldJvl-Dam%(43), TchofLadG-%Dam(43)

Level 6: Bright Nova Bolt -- GldJvl-Dam/Rech(A)

Level 6: Bright Nova Scatter -- JvlVll-Acc/Dmg(A)

Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), HO:Nucle(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), TchofLadG-%Dam(45), AchHee-ResDeb%(45), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)

Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- GldStr-Acc/Dmg(A)

Level 20: White Dwarf Step -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)

Level 20: White Dwarf Strike -- GldStr-Acc/Dmg(A)

------------

------------

|MxDz;1777;790;1580;HEX;|

|78DA6D544B4F135114BED3CE14A605A194F2A64079F449A10A890A86A84402166D4|

|2A22BD314187492DA92B6105DBAF00FE8C28DAFA568E2CA282B9F6BF72E5C685C1A|

|40C4C44734F574BE633B3A4EDA7CF77EE77CE79C7BEE9C99BF345DF770E6CA94909|

|A8E67D285422AA9A597B4C5BC9E3DAFE56B4EA58B6BF97446949F1AFA0F9AADA9D3|

|2B2B5AB6A0AF6BB1C4DA453D9B5B2BA48E518CE2C05F5ED39AC5EB2805150DC95C2|

|E134B68E9652D5FB8A0AF3A8DFDC2AAA62DBB8DE56C765D2FE88B7A462F5E6E3298|

|13B9FC9296CAADA4CEEA998C68A3820ED2FF8722F82929E2A95D88B82C6CCF189F0|

|3E5178C2F818E57C0ADB25632B492D85FE654E108111150C5B6C226B249ADB4EA56|

|452DDB76C86687CE6E67AED607BDF323E30CF89FE48B124B42B96513C2A38A5F0A1|

|A4A9C5C33271BFE75B38C2781FB128CF3403709548EA37A25A37EE110C2C5715C8F|

|E0D7B8C9F8DA6660D3A6007E004F5D12F57CE6FA086CCD1BF0F5538E06B635FCB13|

|14A94CBCDB9DC11F8B70C01DB828C21604718B847B93CD0D83C51C4E960ECFA8E3E|

|7D211F2FFB78B9875DDC43DF8264E03B7268E5B3B77AC1C9544F3BDF7BFB4D9CCD7|

|79791CFDE3B8538BD5779FF1EFB7A3A6727C7EBE478BB54473773DD7CA70AE5E8E1|

|1C3D4710A36F927102D87F98F11023F7D9415A3FF7CBBF03DBC02EE367C63DE0106|

|BBE510D83E8BF3C388EBA86E2C0BEEBEC3B86330422E0BF9226C87507F9AE8A4444|

|988B04C1150863CCC54AF488756246C1D8475D8836EC06B67057E21CB14BAE4C19F|

|DCA6A9FC1948B2D958266EB5BD419B628462D4CDCC21CB030631626616192726556|

|8564306A234D2898D282FCEFE4A862CB490AC9ACD8A93236690EF71FEF43AFE367A|

|0DAB6A83E551949BA819307AE0155B932F9B2720F371C7A000CDF678C224398DF58|

|A76CFA5A84617399E33C866EF809708475233CE523FC26D599E38C234EB35C9946E|

|1C940E7AD728AE736B48149DACA7611BD837D9473445FE0EB35CCD3D4628ED78F1C|

|AD66AE135CDB7FFCDA65D39781A73EC45FCC104FFF39A771C3C61DA64DEB45D33A6|

|95A4F50C038EEA2B4E1AFAEDF98F8DFF942200A|

Edited July 15, 2020 by Harakh

Peacebomber Build log 7/13/2020

Spoiler

FoW is now added and staying. Much more useful than invis as a LotG mule but because of losing a LotG if I want light form perm (on thee second) hasten needs 3 slots +5. I like force feedback for keeping the aoe chain moving. Otherwise I use human - solar flare in my single target rotation I don't want to depend on it for LF. If you go 2 slots +5 in hasten, LF will be ~1 sec from perm (after hasten deactivates). The build can go without - I chose with. Macro's were also 'upgraded' and now flow seamlessly through the AoE attack chain. I'll copy the macros and post them soon.  

*I used expensive enhancements in mids with frankin slotting and single slotted attack skills, but you can slot any max level enhancement.

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gleaming Bolt -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(7)
Level 4: Essence Boost -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(11), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(11)
Level 10: Thermal Shield -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 28: Quantum Shield -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 30: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Weaken Resolve -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Mighty Leap -- Jump-I(A)
Level 49: Unleash Potential -- RedFrt-Def/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(23), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 6: Bright Nova Blast -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), GldJvl-Dam%(43), TchofLadG-%Dam(43)
Level 20: White Dwarf Sublimation -- Pnc-Heal/Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42)
------------
------------

|MxDz;1778;778;1556;HEX;|
|78DA6D94CB4F135114C6EFB453605A104A29E5510A94575F1446618168884A24206|
|813125D99A6E080938CAD690BD1A50BFF015DB8F1B5144D5C1965A5A26BFF03171A|
|978697982889A69ECEF96CC78C9336BFDBEF9CEFDC3BE7F6DE851BD3F5CF676E4D0|
|9A9F98C912914D2292DB3AC2DE5F5ECAA96AF3D9F29AEE53386283FB5F41DB046D3|
|175656B46C415FD792F36BD7F46C6EAD903E4D358AFDFF644D6BB6AC535454B853B|
|99C915CBCAE6957BCE67036BBAE17F425DDD08B379B4DE56C2EBFACA5732BE94BBA|
|61785832F4D5AB45D1468B99A0EFA14BE029B9C46BA710AA221C6FC0B74C790B7CC|
|7AC79CFDC2E7B25D32B89A38845491852C48E0B218A49011A7529A20EB15D8A39D9|
|E77442AB0BB1DFFD155C60FD17E5F2124BC2F5C021844F11BF5DDC4CD2E4DA39D9C|
|CAF9F05CF318FCC830BCC3DF228A8A3604E51238407753C2F38AF6913FCE030D9BC|
|29985F58A72E8906BC73439C632D1B9C1BA6453572CCD1F837060E8112CDE9C59CD|
|E38FB5A07996D1130CAEC88310F684E1F7B1CBE04D7E9008387DCAFEF94E3478E1F|
|BD0CA297A145C9E4274A08A007013F6B32ADA71DFBDF7E9FDF31F418440F7AA6B84|
|ECF6DFCFECCBFF769CE4ED4EB444F1BA8075DD0BA30878BE6E8C61CDD27B946EF09|
|7092D9771C9C00D1EF1AF286D1AFF02EC7FAF7C16FE00173109E9FB4AE01DE07796|
|09CD730A8327BEF2277CC897D61FD0779225877047B5520210E2D5EA24714494942|
|4946386B9D38CA9A73D4C3D586BDCC56744045C5A05C396DF429570C994A79B1A55|
|2C41AFDC8EB8CD91CA33645B529C76CCA984D99B72929B9726685642A4A139D5456|
|4A8BB2E504E1BDB6DDE490AC8EDDAAE290E6F83FA1F672AFD58BECDAB1B9F6AA8A2|
|4DDE3371FBAC354E4CA0D20BB9EF00E479F31634FC104CF10C33FD62D5B6E8D18C7|
|3CD63A2FD937FC8A3902DF084EFB08FE49F5D63AE35CA745AE9C46E133D8E7AF6AB|
|2EF217B138F40D44E6CF1ED358C53D46AADD3C7B50356AD93B5B6FFE4B5CB961B01|
|A73D8A1B338A537FD96DDECBE6DE652CE325CB3865194F524115E38D70756C3E338|
|1AAF0073B44240D|

Edited July 13, 2020 by Harakh
*couple slot changes

Peacebomber Build log 7/8/2020

Spoiler

Build feedback

Doomrider

"Boosters could really help squeeze a little more out of this build... for example.

You can boost the rch IO's in hasten to push the recharge in the ability to RED ED levels, but the 3rd slot is largely wasted, plus with FFB going off as often as it will in a build like this, hasten is effectively permanent. White Dwarf flare does knockdown (.67 KB per the tooltip) not knockback, so Sudden Acceleration is doing nothing there, you can move that slot elsewhere or replace it with something else.

If you're looking to franken slot your heals, you can use 2 pcs preventative maintenance (heal/rch, heal/end/rch) and 1 pcs doctored wounds boosted to +5 to give you the same enhancement levels you have plus a little s/l resistance for when you exemp below LF range.

Other than that, I would suggest looking at Unleash potential from the FOW power pool. It's a great defensive cooldown as well as a good recovery/regen tool and can be slotted for either depending what you desire. If you want another tool to help combat end drain when fighting Malta or Arachnos, you can franken slot it for end/rch and it takes a LOTG as well. Might be a worthy replacement for your last 3 power picks. 

Other than that you can also put in the preventative medicine absorb proc in your self rez. It's a great proc and benefits greatly from PB's large HP pool."

In response

Hasten is 3 slotted to shave off nearly 7 seconds (they are boosted in game as well). I had a few fights when "testing" where even with FFB and hasten at 2 slotted and LF with 5% more recharge itself, LF was dropping a second or two before recharged. When fighting CC mobs and without clarion this was a no-go for me. But will probably get back around to sharpen that edge.

I didn't go with doctors wounds and a second preventative medicine over Miracle because the enhancement levels and exemplar play. Miracle starts at 20 vs 30 of doctors wounds.

I originally stopped major power choices at 41. As I first refreshed this build to exemp thinking I'd be playing human form build for high end content. But am finding peacebomber too enjoyable not too. I will test FoW pool in my build.

Also, shall try out the absorb proc in the rez. We have 10 seconds of protection after cast anyway but will do, double dipping isn't bad ^.^! 

*****... Thanks for pointing out that white dwarf flare doesn't need the KD IO! In game Dwarf Flare say's knockback and I didn't even check the mag or effect past that, so again thank you!****

Much appreciation for the response.

May we build even stronger 

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gleaming Bolt -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(7)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 22: Reform Essence -- Pnc-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(31)
Level 24: Quantum Shield -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 30: Conserve Energy -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 38: Light Form -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(39), GldArm-RechRes(39), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(40), EndMod-I(40)
Level 44: Pulsar -- HO:Endo(A)
Level 47: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(40), EndMod-I(50)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), TchofLadG-%Dam(45), AchHee-ResDeb%(45), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(46)

------------
------------

|MxDz;1691;743;1486;HEX;|
|78DA6D544B4F136114FDA69D01DA823C4A29CFF2A64F0A5530F115A31209084A42A|
|2CBA6E080938CAD690BD1A50BFF801B37BE963E12574659A9E8DA7FE042E3D2F012|
|8D9268EAA5E7083575D2E6CC9C7BCF7D7D7367FAFA58F5B3F19B2795D670C64EE57|
|2C91933356FCE65ADF4A299AD3C9FCA2F6553B6DABD2AE5DF5F6A4D5E585830D339|
|6BD98C4F2D5DB5D299A55CF2B4C4C8F7FDE3356696799D92A0CA3D93C9D8F1D96BA|
|679B9BE783B915EB672D69C655BF91B9E2273D6B616AFE41B709FC9CE9BC9CC42F2|
|9265DBAA598A49C87FC750BC0A867AE51452578ED7C437407D95F81658F10EB8B6A|
|BD58A5A4D1DA42D2C445057EB62D368D3FC72D3A1AB2ADA36C4E684CDE924571580|
|DEFD85380EFE97F81AF055C63D87525E5DFD36304CE1F4CA49BDE85F3D413C073C3|
|0459C066E8AC6C5382EE654154A7918C7F31C7E752BC4F78E2236AC28E067F03225|
|55038D561385ADF1317C7BA4A85AD81CB57F6DC426A22639EB99B33E0A5DD300B03|
|9440C035B23C06DC9E9655C6F0C715A89ED3B98D737F1F1D1C7C759B6739601CE72|
|4B7CFC9C819F33D0A59E167046CB5DF4187848E40CBA4E224ED72D3E7FC2F34749D|
|8869CAACDA715B9EF92A383F3E960CFDD44437275F25DEB3C8158DDC789C780BD47|
|8947889C7B85687B38B79E0DD8FAB6885F89DBC0016A7E4A2DFDE84DEF1F457D030|
|9E2087A0846F11CEC428D3F4413624F21D6ED90DC5172D1C302BA53D5C859C7C9C5|
|D97BAD70C3E486C9B5EB7BFB253FB954A0C8EC965528844AAD1F507DA44C315CC62|
|4CA984365CC48193355C6CCE85C6061B422E3AA93DD04539815AB8B5617FB5973EF|
|ED35151BFB8C439BC45B95E8C6741317A15A2F536D96AAEEA0F3E06D608267E192F|
|C06CFDC7884330D3F05469E1063C814E1BBEADED72823029BA734CE0BE8065F0287|
|A81BE29E0FF1DDA92E8D338A388DFADE1E2AAF0D9D6F9F33BCF7A18D3D2032766C1|
|5DFAD41EECF20733495C6EB450E7F29D706AEF93F7E2D7AC93781FB1EE69E87B9F7|
|7F00FB490347|
Edited July 8, 2020 by Harakh

Edited by Harakh
  • Like 1

Boosters could really help squeeze a little more out of this build... for example.

You can boost the rch IO's in hasten to push the recharge in the ability to RED ED levels, but the 3rd slot is largely wasted, plus with FFB going off as often as it will in a build like this, hasten is effectively permanent. White Dwarf flare does knockdown (.67 KB per the tooltip) not knockback, so Sudden Acceleration is doing nothing there, you can move that slot elsewhere or replace it with something else.

If you're looking to franken slot your heals, you can use 2 pcs preventative maintenance (heal/rch, heal/end/rch) and 1 pcs doctored wounds boosted to +5 to give you the same enhancement levels you have plus a little s/l resistance for when you exemp below LF range.

Other than that, I would suggest looking at Unleash potential from the FOW power pool. It's a great defensive cooldown as well as a good recovery/regen tool and can be slotted for either depending what you desire. If you want another tool to help combat end drain when fighting Malta or Arachnos, you can franken slot it for end/rch and it takes a LOTG as well. Might be a worthy replacement for your last 3 power picks. 

Other than that you can also put in the preventative medicine absorb proc in your self rez. It's a great proc and benefits greatly from PB's large HP pool.

33 minutes ago, Doomrider said:

Boosters could really help squeeze a little more out of this build... for example.

Other than that you can also put in the preventative medicine absorb proc in your self rez. It's a great proc and benefits greatly from PB's large HP pool.

Hasten is 3 slotted to shave off nearly 7 seconds (they are boosted in game as well). I had a few fights when "testing" where even with FFB and hasten at 2 slotted and LF with 5% more recharge itself, LF was dropping a second or two before recharged. When fighting CC mobs and without clarion this was a no-go for me. But will probably get back around to sharpen that edge.

I didn't go with doctors wounds and a second preventative medicine over Miracle because the enhancement levels and exemplar play. Miracle starts at 20 vs 30 of doctors wounds.

I originally stopped major power choices at 41. As I first refreshed this build to exemp thinking I'd be playing human form build for high end content. But am finding peacebomber too enjoyable not too. I will test FoW pool in my build.

Also, shall try out the absorb proc in the rez. We have 10 seconds of protection after cast anyway but will do, double dipping isn't bad ^.^! 

*****... Thanks for pointing out that white dwarf flare doesn't need the KD IO! In game Dwarf Flare say's knockback and I didn't even check the mag or effect past that, so again thank you!****

Much appreciation for the response.

May we build even stronger 

Edited by Harakh

2 hours ago, Harakh said:

Running 176 global recharge, 95% slow/recharge debuff resistance... even without FFB you should have perma hasten or damn near perma. I opened your build, dropped the third slot and boosted the 2 level 50 recharge io's to 50+5 . It brought the recharge on Hasten to 120.9. That's .9 seconds off from perma on paper. I run much less global recharge than your build does but can still manage instances of perma hasten through FFB usage. When you say you're 7 seconds off perma, at what level exemped? Are your LOTG 7.5% io's attuned? 

The only reason i'm going on about this... is that extra recharge is only buying you effectively 1 second of recharge versus 2 level 50 recharge io's boosted to +5. It's a waste of a slow IMO, but you do you.

2 hours ago, Harakh said:

SInce you're only frankenslotting and using the IOs for their enhancement value, not any bonuses, it shouldn't be an issue using a higher level enhancement versus a lower one. The only consideration for using the lower sets are when set bonuses are factored in IIRC.

1 hour ago, Doomrider said:

Running 176 global recharge, 95% slow/recharge debuff resistance... even without FFB you should have perma hasten or damn near perma. I opened your build, dropped the third slot and boosted the 2 level 50 recharge io's to 50+5 . It brought the recharge on Hasten to 120.9. That's .9 seconds off from perma on paper. I run much less global recharge than your build does but can still manage instances of perma hasten through FFB usage. When you say you're 7 seconds off perma, at what level exemped? Are your LOTG 7.5% io's attuned? 

The only reason i'm going on about this... is that extra recharge is only buying you effectively 1 second of recharge versus 2 level 50 recharge io's boosted to +5. It's a waste of a slow IMO, but you do you.

SInce you're only frankenslotting and using the IOs for their enhancement value, not any bonuses, it shouldn't be an issue using a higher level enhancement versus a lower one. The only consideration for using the lower sets are when set bonuses are factored in IIRC.

I only have 146% global recharge. I'm guessing you read my regen value as recharge. 

"It brought the recharge on Hasten to 120.9" ... this is not what I'm seeing. I'm getting 131.5 sec with 2 slots +5. Are you applying a recharge alpha slot? If so, that brings it down to 120.2? Either way, you and Hover are right that I really could drop the third slot and go with the just boosts, I was just pushing it cause of a couple down Light form moments of sadness. I'm not running 7 seconds from perma hasten, I took about 7 seconds off recharge time is what I believe I said. And with diminished returns I say about 7 as a rough rough guess (which I will no longer give numbers without a disclaimer if I'm talking rough guesses). Embarrassed to say that if 1 second were to represent a 100% I could be 100's off on that guesstimate (also considered when hasten on/off). 

... (as I'm typing this and looking at my build in game) my thick skull realized that I put a def/end LotG instead of a Global recharge on live, so in my mistake that 1 second was "needed", changed that out and now gonna remove the third slot from hasten. That was prob the small gap I was experiencing, doh. 

No worries about running longer on the point, very well received and making the change. 

Seriously gold with the last line!! I obviously didn't realize the enhancement values remain below the allowed slotting level. When you attune enhancement it says you must be X level to use, this means for slotting and bonuses only?! Was that a question haha. I shall verify! 

Edited by Harakh
  • Thumbs Up 1

FoW is now added and staying. Much more useful than invis as a LotG mule but because of losing a LotG if I want light form perm (on thee second) hasten needs 3 slots +5. I like force feedback for keeping the aoe chain moving. Otherwise I use human - solar flare in my single target rotation I don't want to depend on it for LF. If you go 2 slots +5 in hasten, LF will be ~1 sec from perm (after hasten deactivates). The build can go without - I chose with. Macro's were also 'upgraded' and now flow seamlessly through the AoE attack chain. I'll copy the macros and post them soon.  

*I used expensive enhancements in mids with frankin slotting and single slotted attack skills, but you can slot any max level enhancement.

Spoiler

Hero Profile:
Level 4: Essence Boost -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(11), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(11)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 28: Quantum Shield -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 30: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Weaken Resolve -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Mighty Leap -- Jump-I(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Sublimation -- Pnc-Heal/Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42)
------------
------------

|MxDz;1778;778;1556;HEX;|
|78DA6D94CB4F135114C6EFB453605A104A29E5510A94575F1446618168884A24206|
|813125D99A6E080938CAD690BD1A50BFF015DB8F1B5144D5C1965A5A26BFF03171A|
|978697982889A69ECEF96CC78C9336BFDBEF9CEFDC3BE7F6DE851BD3F5CF676E4D0|
|9A9F98C912914D2292DB3AC2DE5F5ECAA96AF3D9F29AEE53386283FB5F41DB046D3|
|175656B46C415FD792F36BD7F46C6EAD903E4D358AFDFF644D6BB6AC535454B853B|
|99C915CBCAE6957BCE67036BBAE17F425DDD08B379B4DE56C2EBFACA5732BE94BBA|
|61785832F4D5AB45D1468B99A0EFA14BE029B9C46BA710AA221C6FC0B74C790B7CC|
|7AC79CFDC2E7B25D32B89A38845491852C48E0B218A49011A7529A20EB15D8A39D9|
|E77442AB0BB1DFFD155C60FD17E5F2124BC2F5C021844F11BF5DDC4CD2E4DA39D9C|
|CAF9F05CF318FCC830BCC3DF228A8A3604E51238407753C2F38AF6913FCE030D9BC|
|29985F58A72E8906BC73439C632D1B9C1BA6453572CCD1F837060E8112CDE9C59CD|
|E38FB5A07996D1130CAEC88310F684E1F7B1CBE04D7E9008387DCAFEF94E3478E1F|
|BD0CA297A145C9E4274A08A007013F6B32ADA71DFBDF7E9FDF31F418440F7AA6B84|
|ECF6DFCFECCBFF769CE4ED4EB444F1BA8075DD0BA30878BE6E8C61CDD27B946EF09|
|7092D9771C9C00D1EF1AF286D1AFF02EC7FAF7C16FE00173109E9FB4AE01DE07796|
|09CD730A8327BEF2277CC897D61FD0779225877047B5520210E2D5EA24714494942|
|4946386B9D38CA9A73D4C3D586BDCC56744045C5A05C396DF429570C994A79B1A55|
|2C41AFDC8EB8CD91CA33645B529C76CCA984D99B72929B9726685642A4A139D5456|
|4A8BB2E504E1BDB6DDE490AC8EDDAAE290E6F83FA1F672AFD58BECDAB1B9F6AA8A2|
|4DDE3371FBAC354E4CA0D20BB9EF00E479F31634FC104CF10C33FD62D5B6E8D18C7|
|3CD63A2FD937FC8A3902DF084EFB08FE49F5D63AE35CA745AE9C46E133D8E7AF6AB|
|2EF217B138F40D44E6CF1ED358C53D46AADD3C7B50356AD93B5B6FFE4B5CB961B01|
|A73D8A1B338A537FD96DDECBE6DE652CE325CB3865194F524115E38D70756C3E338|
|1AAF0073B44240D|

Edited by Harakh
*couple slot changes

On 7/13/2020 at 8:06 PM, Harakh said:

...LotG...

I realized after posting I had switched out conserve power for stealth & another LotG on top of 3+5 rech in hasten to achieve perm light form. Build has run well without CP on team exempt, solo and teams at lvl 50 with cardiac alpha. 

Updated Build 7/15/2020. Added Macro Guidance. 

This build is meant to play mostly melee with ranged capabilities. “Tri-form” here isn’t meant to play each form and its powers as standalone roles, but to chain their powers together. The exception being single target you may remain in human form (radiant, incandescent, solar flare, and sometimes glinting eye (human) or bright nova blast if you have the switch down fast). At the lowest levels exempt nova will be mostly utilized though. As you exempt lvl 15+ dwarf is available. With dwarf slotted w/resistance standalone tanking is optional when needed. Or, damage (damage/tank if team composition rewards you bonus resistance–tank without having to stay in dwarf) exempt lvl 15+ 3 AoE’s available being x2 detonation, and dwarf flare. If playing exempt lvl 21+ all 4 AoE’s are available. Taunt macro is highly utilized – pulling in mobs after a dawn strike + flares close enough to continue AoE chain and without runners, photon seekers shines after taunt as well.

AoE Attack Chain: dwarf flare, solar flare, nova detonation, and lum detonation.

Macros: These macros will allow a continuous flow between skills without ever having to activate or deactivate the forms before skills (other than pressing the macro button 1-2 times depending which order you choose to use them/what level you’re playing).

(I use purple icons for form shifted powers)

Dwarf Flare:

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_DarkMatterDetonation" "Dwarf Flare" "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_name white dwarf Flare$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

Solar Flare:

Nova Detonation:

Luminous Detonation:

I also have a macro for dwarf sublimation allowing quick use from human and nova forms:

/macro_image "LuminousAura_ReformEssence" "Dwarf Sublimation" "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_name white dwarf sublimation$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

The taunt macro (to be used in human form essentially - can of course be used while in nova and reactive nova with an attack power) I referred to above is:

For a quick 1-2 ranged attack without remaining in nova form I use Glinting Eye, and Bright Nova Blast. I currently only use a macro for nova blast here. Although, you may use 2 macros. One to activate nova form and and then next to deactivate (or with variation of the like) so that nova damage bonus is applied to both attacks.

My current Bright Nova Blast Macro (and no use of macro on glinting eye):

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_ShadowBlast" "Nova Blast" "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name bright nova blast$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

---

Purposed Glinting Eye / Bright Nova Blast Macro Chain:

Bright Nova Blast ON/Off (allows use without first using glinting eye)– Glinting Eye ON ONLY (after activated it allows the use of Bright Nova blast without an addition form change for slightly easier/faster use with nova damage buff applied to both skills):

Glinting Eye ON ONLY:

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_EbonEye" "Nova Glinting Eye" " powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name glinting eye"

Bright Nova Blast ON/OFF (will only activate if not already in nova form - no second activation required):

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_ShadowBlast" "Nova Blast" "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name bright nova blast$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

---

The actual powers associated with the macro’s are left in view on the power bar for recharge timer purposes.

These are the first steps to playing this build successfully. You can then customize key binds to switch hots bars and forms to quickly play each role and its associated powers only. I’ll add the commands I’m currently using in short time.

Here is the current variation of the Exempt Tri-Form Peacebomber build – switched out thermal shield for another LotG allowing removal of 3rd slot from hasten. I used this slot in dwarf flare for the purpose of another damage proc, or if mob hunting or running lower content and dwarf flare knockback becomes noticeable KB to KD will be slotted. You may also consider using the slot in radiant strike as a KB to KD, or wherever else you see fit.

(May try more swaps soon)

Build:

Spoiler

Hero Profile:

Level 10: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)

Level 28: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)

Level 44: Mighty Leap -- Jump-I(A)

------------

------------

|MxDz;1777;790;1580;HEX;|

|78DA6D544B4F135114BED3CE14A605A194F2A64079F449A10A890A86A84402166D4|

|2A22BD314187492DA92B6105DBAF00FE8C28DAFA568E2CA282B9F6BF72E5C685C1A|

|40C4C44734F574BE633B3A4EDA7CF77EE77CE79C7BEE9C99BF345DF770E6CA94909|

|A8E67D285422AA9A597B4C5BC9E3DAFE56B4EA58B6BF97446949F1AFA0F9AADA9D3|

|2B2B5AB6A0AF6BB1C4DA453D9B5B2BA48E518CE2C05F5ED39AC5EB2805150DC95C2|

|E134B68E9652D5FB8A0AF3A8DFDC2AAA62DBB8DE56C765D2FE88B7A462F5E6E3298|

|13B9FC9296CAADA4CEEA998C68A3820ED2FF8722F82929E2A95D88B82C6CCF189F0|

|3E5178C2F818E57C0ADB25632B492D85FE654E108111150C5B6C226B249ADB4EA56|

|452DDB76C86687CE6E67AED607BDF323E30CF89FE48B124B42B96513C2A38A5F0A1|

|A4A9C5C33271BFE75B38C2781FB128CF3403709548EA37A25A37EE110C2C5715C8F|

|E0D7B8C9F8DA6660D3A6007E004F5D12F57CE6FA086CCD1BF0F5538E06B635FCB13|

|14A94CBCDB9DC11F8B70C01DB828C21604718B847B93CD0D83C51C4E960ECFA8E3E|

|7D211F2FFB78B9875DDC43DF8264E03B7268E5B3B77AC1C9544F3BDF7BFB4D9CCD7|

|79791CFDE3B8538BD5779FF1EFB7A3A6727C7EBE478BB54473773DD7CA70AE5E8E1|

|1C3D4710A36F927102D87F98F11023F7D9415A3FF7CBBF03DBC02EE367C63DE0106|

|BBE510D83E8BF3C388EBA86E2C0BEEBEC3B86330422E0BF9226C87507F9AE8A4444|

|988B04C1150863CCC54AF488756246C1D8475D8836EC06B67057E21CB14BAE4C19F|

|DCA6A9FC1948B2D958266EB5BD419B628462D4CDCC21CB030631626616192726556|

|8564306A234D2898D282FCEFE4A862CB490AC9ACD8A93236690EF71FEF43AFE367A|

|0DAB6A83E551949BA819307AE0155B932F9B2720F371C7A000CDF678C224398DF58|

|A76CFA5A84617399E33C866EF809708475233CE523FC26D599E38C234EB35C9946E|

|1C940E7AD728AE736B48149DACA7611BD837D9473445FE0EB35CCD3D4628ED78F1C|

|AD66AE135CDB7FFCDA65D39781A73EC45FCC104FFF39A771C3C61DA64DEB45D33A6|

|95A4F50C038EEA2B4E1AFAEDF98F8DFF942200A|

Edited by Harakh

In the previous build I tried Unleash Potential, and while it was pulling its weight in dire situations it didn't solve the real issues of the build, mez protection and psi res hole. I used clarion but more often on teams didn't need it and solo felt overkill. Due to this I swapped UP with Rune of Power. Allowing 1 more impervium armor +psi res, + a click psi resist and mez protection. RoP also last for 1.5 min vs UP at 1 min. With all the extra recharge RoP was on average only down for 57 seconds - 1 min. 

To regain the global recharge bonus lost from LotG slotted in UP I changed Bright Nova Blast to Apocalypse, only ~10 dmg less, and loss of 15% res slow, no biggie. 

Leaving slotting as shown below I switched in spiritual recharge + heal alpha, and ageless +recov & rech. Admittedly over kill on lightform recharge but makes the build feel even better with 12-13 second heals, double stacking boost essence and inner light for short periods of time. With FFB still slotted, I was able to often chain, Dwarf Flare, Flare, Dwarf Flare, Bright Det, Flare, as AoE chain - melting mobs. 

I'm keeping light form slotted as done below cause its needed when switching out for different incarnate abilities. 

Form Swapping Key binds

If you'd like a quick way to use just one form I recommend the following;

-Create the following key binds;

(You may use whichever key you'd like - just replace the suggested)

Quick White Dwarf Form Switch and Power Tray Swap

/bind ctrl+` "goto_tray 9$$powexec_toggleon white dwarf"

Quick Bright Nova Form Switch and Power Tray Swap

/bind alt+` "goto_tray 8$$powexec_toggleon bright nova"

Quick Human Form Switch and Power Tray Swap

/bind H "goto_tray 7$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

Quick Form Deactivation and Tri-Form Power Tray Swap

/bind V "goto_tray 1$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

TBC

Spoiler

Power Pool: Sorcery

Hero Profile:
Level 28: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Spirit Ward -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Mystic Flight -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 49: Rune of Protection -- Ags-ResDam/Rchg(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(23), ImpArm-ResPsi(50)
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
------------
------------

|MxDz;1796;793;1586;HEX;|
|78DA6D544B4F135114BED3CE00538A504A29E5511E52DAD2B7E242C410958480A03|
|524EE0C2930E824B5252D1059BAF00728896E7C25AED8B8D1282B155DFB0F5C605C|
|1A40C404359A7A3AE7B31D334EDA7C77BEF33E77CE99BE31E67C3A7E735448CDE7B|
|299627136AD65E6B5B9829EBBAA156A2F6496570A99AC283FB5F40F98A5B3171717|
|B55C515FD5E2532BD7F55C7EA5387B967C2CF7FFA335A659B4CE9053E14AE7F3D9F|
|8446E552FEA737A565F5E7318CCCC92A62D341AC7292DB3A0158AD7F425278BF285|
|79ADB026DA289561FAFF54049E92225ED98548A9C2F61AF88651DE02BE65AC79C7B|
|853B6950C5B491C832C4C445015BB0A442493BC74EA52451D647B24B3B39DDD0EAE|
|CECFF68ECFC071E67F912EA75812CA039B106E55FC56B895C4C9B593B2A1EF9C009|
|E673C32059C666C2003157E548F6470A246887AF8A97FCE7A4D9BC0F736039B3705|
|E327E6A94BA20135374458D6B2C1BA7D14A311B2C6BF32A044B15C88E58AB07EEB0|
|0635B0818666C1F643CA0586EB6B1B9A3ECA71DD8F983FBF48D743CD0F1A0879DE8|
|A17F86EBDC26052F6AF7A27699F2F1E1DE7DF7B936FF63206AEF19653F3DB7F0FE9|
|1DF5D546707FC75C0DF3EE5D105AE0B77AA508C6EC4E83ECD3E7A4780A7188F0E03|
|4F02D1E71AB2ED43BFFAF658D6BF0FFC0A3C601C80CD77CA21C0FD97032738AF811|
|463EF3A7487B8866084F943B20921EF10EEEA76408808B888C1C9629DB838B87887|
|DDE0EE129764CE9E449C18FCB61E729C147AD12957E68C7EF408BFC194D32D95426|
|6E907CE74D06291B430290B73DCC20C5998F268606E69286C462D69B932AF4232B4|
|D4269A52664A33B2757A761C64012F528CBBB457E56CD224579EEA45272EB3DDAED|
|92EC4765FAA9C24DDE3FA83771855B9B2016425C55C38861EC581096092D1219BB6|
|C613BED57AB39F17FCC5C45E3226F0C52730ED097C514EB39F679868B93295C29D6|
|53B4F9553DC0FD9363852DEF876117DC4EF51C4886EF1168B61AA5ACDFE163986D7|
|CC39B01DFEA3E7934D1B02D31FC6E60C630B5C7118FBD9B8C78CE93C673AA74DE70|
|D1ABB14CEC673C95D25C6BDD5B3AFA57AFE03ABAA16F9|

Edited by Harakh
Removed unnecessary single slotted PvP IO's

• 3 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
On 8/8/2020 at 2:47 AM, chi1701 said:

My build has perma hasten and lightform regardless on incarnates. My psionic is only 27% but im using musculature paragon core rather than spiritual.

Feel free to share the build here.

I haven't updating this post any further. I got pulled back into my badger-widow. 

Am interested in comparing our builds before I do.  

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

LightChi: Level 50 Natural Peacebringer

Hero Profile:
------------
Level 1:    Glinting Eye    
 (A) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage
 (3) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Recharge
 (3) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (5) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
 (5) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
 (37) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Recharge/Form Empowerment

Level 1:    Incandescence    
 (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
 (15) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 2:    Gleaming Blast    
 (A) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage
 (37) Devastation - Damage/Endurance
 (40) Devastation - Damage/Recharge
 (46) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 4:    Gleaming Bolt    
 (A) Accuracy

Level 6:    Bright Nova    
 (A) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff
 (7) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Recharge
 (7) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance/Recharge
 (9) Adjusted Targeting - Endurance/Recharge
 (9) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance

Level 8:    Combat Jumping    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 10:    Grant Invisibility    

Level 12:    Inner Light    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 14:    Maneuvers    

Level 16:    Tactics    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 18:    Hasten    
 (19) Recharge Reduction IO
 (50) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 20:    White Dwarf    
 (A) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
 (42) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge
 (43) Aegis - Resistance
 (43) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
 (43) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance

Level 22:    Reform Essence    
 (A) Panacea - Heal/Endurance
 (42) Panacea - Endurance/Recharge
 (45) Panacea - Heal/Recharge
 (45) Panacea - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
 (45) Panacea - Heal

Level 24:    Invisibility    
 (A) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 26:    Glowing Touch    

Level 28:    Quantum Acceleration    
 (A) Flight Speed IO

Level 30:    Vengeance    

Level 32:    Quantum Flight    

Level 35:    Restore Essence    
 (A) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Endurance

Level 38:    Light Form    
 (A) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
 (39) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge
 (39) Aegis - Endurance/Recharge
 (39) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
 (40) Aegis - Resistance

Level 41:    Photon Seekers    
 (A) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage
 (48) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Recharge
 (48) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (48) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Recharge
 (50) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Endurance

Level 44:    Dawn Strike    
 (A) Obliteration - Damage
 (46) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge
 (46) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge

Level 47:    Phase Shift    

Level 49:    Essence Boost    

Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Cosmic Balance    
Level 1:    Energy Flight    
 (A) Flight Speed IO

Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Empty

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Empty

Level 4:    Ninja Run    
Level 10:    Combat Flight    

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) Flight Speed IO

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - Heal
 (31) Miracle - +Recovery
 (40) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Jumping IO

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod
 (37) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Endurance
 (42) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Recharge

Level 6:    Bright Nova Blast    
 (A) Apocalypse - Damage
 (11) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
 (11) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (13) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge
 (13) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance

Level 6:    Bright Nova Bolt    
 (A) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage

Level 6:    Bright Nova Detonation    
 (A) Ragnarok - Damage
 (21) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
 (23) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (23) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Recharge
 (25) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance
 (50) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown

Level 6:    Bright Nova Scatter    
 (A) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage
 (15) Positron's Blast - Damage/Endurance
 (17) Positron's Blast - Damage/Recharge
 (19) Positron's Blast - Damage/Range
 (21) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 20:    White Dwarf Antagonize    
 (A) Accuracy IO

Level 20:    White Dwarf Flare    
 (A) Armageddon - Damage
 (17) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
 (29) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge
 (31) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (31) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 20:    White Dwarf Smite    
 (A) Hecatomb - Damage
 (33) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge
 (33) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (33) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Recharge
 (34) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance

Level 20:    White Dwarf Step    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 20:    White Dwarf Strike    
 (A) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage
 (34) Essence Transfer - Damage/RechargeTime
 (34) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
 (36) Essence Transfer - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
 (36) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
 (36) Essence Transfer - RechargeTime/Global Heal

Level 20:    White Dwarf Sublimation    
 (25) Panacea - Heal
 (27) Panacea - Heal/Recharge
 (27) Panacea - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
 (29) Panacea - Endurance/Recharge

Level 50:    Warworks Total Core Improved Ally    
Level 50:    Reactive Total Radial Conversion    
 (A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

Level 50:    Ageless Core Epiphany    
 (A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

(A) Empty

Level 50:    Assault Radial Embodiment    
Level 50:    Musculature Core Paragon    
------------

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=2157&c=758&a=1516&f=HEX&dc=78DAD594C94F137114C77FD3CE50CA56CA505BA02D5096B62CA565312E516451A254C5907825450698A416D216A247EF7AF0E4CD5D132E5EDC6EAEFF836713CF8889C60DCCF83AEF2B1D32178F3A69F3E97CE6BD5FDFFB2D73FAD264CDA3A92BA3426A98C8660A85B9192D73419BCFEBB9252DEF3A9329AEE533594157655A5F5A2E4E2CEB2EBAE9B246CD9D5D5CD472057D5D4BA4D72EEAB995B5C2DC388D55ECDC1335A9D9A2C668705133B3B2924DA4B5CC2AC579CD9B93B975BDA0CFEB59BD78D9F3E7F182962F2CEBAB55E6FDECAAA62D88009592A6EF4F45E03214F1C229444A168E97E02BA6FC1A7CC3EC7CCBDC2CE74A62905D9D5F1222248B6D7A26F133A7744F70DE7D66F401B3FF21F307C53A3996293BC50E391EDE90959B0E33AEE216789B597907BCCBDC47F3EBC2382E9FC4F59070C3B9E1A853510D57BDC1B95E8AAB85AB459C4ACE03E7E9E55A23E4BC666386C30BD700A6C0CF34BECA31B29AE4B1E22966CF3038048E30BF508E0FFDFA823C97F110B32F0CB6826D4C0FD5E2477DFE6976CE0A219AE09A30CE7B1AB805AEA5836B6CA4DC105C08FD7EA51A5AE15AD1CB377211B8C8398EFB4EAE0BB576A1BF6EF4D73D08A2BF28FAADA0BA62C8891DE5391F18058F8163CCD43853A19C5ECE71F46EB3EBDF017F31EBA98F04EA4BA0E62DAA2F0997840BCABB7B953E7489B0694ACB641831EB53CC508F2D236933299B19B299619B49DBCC8CBC7B5A84641A77FDEE99306665FB1EDEACB264A0E2AD92C3DE94B047C2A74844691DCE333F5AF3629CF7C99A7795E7B5F33A337E8DE9962DE7B18F5D553F9860D60C8049F8728E50F00EA82E3B4519E4B8C6219CDF61708419D88FFDF041E671AD353CE6F1EA9E30EB9FE22C3EC3FE7E0E528E8A1AD46676BEB293D503D8474798C183CCF021F0306AB2E674B36B8B823130CE6CEF61FAADFFDDCEFF1D283B451DE7BEDA27C04966C771F00438C56CB2D680B31DC03A37E31DD18C774410EF8EE94602AFADF14E2DFFDE332FE68EFBF7CD8D52FDE2FFADFF6FCC46A4DCE3B465BD7E03EA477231
------------

• Harakh changed the title to Peacebomber Revamp / Exempt & 50+ Build
  • Harakh changed the title to Peacebomber Revamp / Exempt & 50+ Build - video demo
  • 2 weeks later
On 7/8/2020 at 6:12 PM, Harakh said:

Peacebringers' highest form damage scale is 0.85, so you'd be best taking assault radial for hybrid.

On 5/27/2021 at 2:23 PM, xl8 said:

Peacebringers' highest form damage scale is 0.85, so you'd be best taking assault radial for hybrid.

If wiki is correct:

bright nova is 1.2

White dwarf is 1

Human ranged .8

Human melee .85

But most attacks are in human form so using the .85 isn't a bad idea.

So lower than 1 scale will be radial? 

That's where my memory is failing.  I've yet to do a search for this info.

Thanks for the nudge.

It's not really damage scale that should be the only determining factor in whether you take radial or not, it's also damage cap. If your AT can hit cap easily and often as khelds can, radial is almost universally more beneficial since the bonus dmg comes in the form of energy damage procs so it still works even when your damage capped.

On 5/28/2021 at 6:26 PM, Harakh said:

So lower than 1 scale will be radial?

That's right.

The general rule of thumb is you'll do more damage from the energy bonus than you will with a slight boost to your base.

Just recently made this build and it certainly took a lot to get the "bombing" aspect to come together, but wow is it worth it and fun! EATs just take so much more effort to get their gimmicks to work, so I take it as a personal challenge rather than rolling another FOTM.  The animation smoothing/macros make this far more manageable than the Warshade I started at homecoming launch, where lag would just kill me constantly.

Thank you for sharing the build! I was taking a look at how to squeeze more DEF out the build, and made a few tweaks to save inf at the cost slow protection. Currently working on the incarnates, once I slotted Cardiac Boost, I could actually do the bombing rotation without immediately running out of end. 

My recommendation for those looking at where to spend your INF first:

• Replace all knockback with knockdown as specified, does wonders for damage/survivability
  • Work on recharge
  • Plug the psihole

If you aren't willing to at least drop a few hundred million inf, play a different AT 🙂 There are certainly other big boom options, but this one is quite unique on the flexibility of playstyles/utility.

Random question, the following macro seems to refuse to turn on bright nova and opts to just attack when a target is selected. Intended behavior or any changes recommended? 

On 7/15/2020 at 11:16 PM, Harakh said:

Edited by inqueblawt
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, inqueblawt said:

Just recently made this build and it certainly took a lot to get the "bombing" aspect to come together, but wow is it worth it and fun! EATs just take so much more effort to get their gimmicks to work, so I take it as a personal challenge rather than rolling another FOTM.  The animation smoothing/macros make this far more manageable than the Warshade I started at homecoming launch, where lag would just kill me constantly.

Thank you for sharing the build! I was taking a look at how to squeeze more DEF out the build, and made a few tweaks to save inf at the cost slow protection. Currently working on the incarnates, once I slotted Cardiac Boost, I could actually do the bombing rotation without immediately running out of end. 

My recommendation for those looking at where to spend your INF first:

• Work on recharge
  • Plug the psihole

If you aren't willing to at least drop a few hundred million inf, play a different AT 🙂 There are certainly other big boom options, but this one is quite unique on the flexibility of playstyles/utility.

Random question, the following macro seems to refuse to turn on bright nova and opts to just attack when a target is selected. Intended behavior or any changes recommended? 

Thank you for trying the build! 

Regarding the macro at a quick glance it looks good. I will have to jump on my PB and test. Or else I'll look at the macro again in a few minutes, may notice the prob then. 

(My widow has consumed my coh life atm)

I'll give a better response asap not at comp. 

... gonna be a while ...

Edited by Harakh

7 hours ago, inqueblawt said:

After reading the forum, this Macro was part of my older entries, and was left out of the polished stuff cause it never worked right. I think because glinting eye is Human form, and in later updates made available in Nova, the cast happens without having to activate nova form. IDK how this works within the macro coding order of operations _toggles vs  _name but that's my dummy thought. 

... I wonder if _toggleon$$_name macro's usually function as expected outside of form switching and casts? Will have to test out. 

Updating this post is on the list!

Edited by Harakh