Peacebomber Builds & Macros

On 5/31/2021 at 4:49 PM, Harakh said:

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_EbonEye" "Nova Glinting Eye" " powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name glinting eye"

Was able to to fix this by just reversing the order of operations. It now will force bright nova on for first tap (and will auto target an enemy if no target), 2nd tap will glinting eye, super helpful. Your second macro "Nova Blast" while in squid form will only take 1 click to bright nova blast and then toggle off. This seems to have fixed the flow for me. I'll keep playing around with the macros and see if I can't contribute more to help. Thanks again for all your work!

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_EbonEye" "Nova Glinting Eye" "powexec_name glinting eye$$powexec_toggleon bright nova"

Here's my setup (Updated 6/5/21):

Spoiler

(This tray is to monitor cooldowns, but below the character, turn on "Dim Extra Power Trays" in Menu -> Options -> Windows -> Window)

peacebomber_cooldown.PNG.e05099177729ecb744a337a546b1165a.PNG

My power setup, I don't have an MMO mouse, so I have to use a bit more of the keyboard.

CTRL (Row 3) is all of the AEs (Note: Slot 5/6 are bound to keys)

ALT (Row 2) is all of the heals  (Note: Slot 4 is bound to key)

Row 1 is all single target attacks, except the Alpha nukes. Feel free to bind both the Dawn Strike/Photon Seekers to whatever you'd like.

peacebomber_Tray.PNG.cd7a1d2ab283bcef31f12ca3b1fbf630.PNG

Keybind Setup:

Spoiler

If you're totally new to keybinds, I highly recommend this site as a primer: http://barbariankeep.com/bs/bindguide.html. Even though its old and there's new commands, the premise/order of operations and general explanation is spot on.

( I used the mouse for these, bind accordingly, you'll use these a lot)

/bind BUTTON4 "powexec_name Light Form"

/bind BUTTON5 "powexec_name Inner Light" 

Incarnate note: Originally I was going to but Assault Radial on BUTTON5 with inner light. Due to the long cooldown timer of the Incarnate toggle, it gets stuck. My way around this is to load a file that binds Inner Light, then loads another file to change it to Radial and back again.

BUTTON5 "powexec_name Inner Light$$bindloadfile c:\binds\AssaultIncarnate.txt" <-- the InnerLight.txt file

BUTTON5 "powexec_toggleon Assault Total Radial Graft$$bindloadfile c:\binds\InnerLight.txt" <-- the AssaultIncarnate.txt file

Hits slot 4 on power tray 2, which is the Antagonize Taunt Macro

/bind q "powexec_tray 4 2"

/bind f "powexec_name Fold Space"

(Useful on Homecoming, can use location parameters)

/bind e "powexec_location me Teleport Target"

(Note: As explained here, binds load right to left. First press is Infiltration, last press is Combat Flight. Arrange how you like, most of the time I want stealth turned on quickly)

/bind c "powexec_toggleon  Combat Flight$$powexec_toggleon Quantum Maneuvers$$powexec_toggleon Shining shield$$powexec_toggleon Infiltration"

peacebomber_toggles.PNG.b6daf1a459b1967108b26f85d85f162c.PNG

There's other fun binds you can do:

Spoiler

Go to human, but also bind left shift to be able to turn on Energy flight when pressed

/bind H "goto_tray 7$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$bind lshift powexec_name Energy Flight"

/bind V "goto_tray 1$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$bind lshift powexec_name Energy Flight"

Go to Dwarf, but also rebind left shift to White Dwarf Step

/bind ctrl+` "goto_tray 9$$powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$bind lshift powexec_name White Dwarf Step"

Other Tips:

If you have location based powers, or love Teleport, consider reading the i25 changes around powexec_location to have some really fun automatic teleports: 

For example a bindable Oh Shit button that turns on dwarf in one tap (if you aren't already) and then uses White Dwarf Step to teleport to your same location, this adds the Untouchable to you, allowing you to use a heal or insp. This also binds left shift to use your teleport skills instead of Energy Flight.

/bind r "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_location down:0 White Dwarf Step$$bind lshift powexec_name White Dwarf Step"

Feel free to play with this as you can have it go up 30ft to get out of the mobs (up:30) or maybe back (back:30). Whatever makes your heart happy. I don't recommend more than 30 if you're using this indoors. But you could rebind all of the NUMPAD keys to automatically directionally teleport. Or even your MMO mouse.

Edited by inqueblawt
  • Thanks 1

On 6/1/2021 at 4:03 AM, inqueblawt said:

Was able to to fix this by just reversing the order of operations. It now will force bright nova on for first tap (and will auto target an enemy if no target), 2nd tap will glinting eye, super helpful. Your second macro "Nova Blast" while in squid form will only take 1 click to bright nova blast and then toggle off. This seems to have fixed the flow for me. I'll keep playing around with the macros and see if I can't contribute more to help. Thanks again for all your work!

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_EbonEye" "Nova Glinting Eye" "powexec_name glinting eye$$powexec_toggleon bright nova"

Easy enough fix, thank you. 

The abundance of extra information is wonderful! You covered everything I wanted to know and well beyond. 

As soon as I get my other character post to a clean and complete state I should be returning to fix this page up after (was my thought a year ago too - but you've taken the first real interest in it)

It was fun starting this build, and I'm happy to have shared it. 

Once I come back around to better utilize your posts, I'd love to see the build/slotting improvements you made. 

Much more thanks now owed to you.

• Thanks 1

image.png.04ed478057818a73ab719505f04b29ea.png                    image.png.42c80ce1c325baca8986b52f21ef6e81.png

Awesome! Glad it helps. Made some updates about getting proper binds and where to find more useful information about them. Currently running your latest build with minor tweaks based on economy pricing on my server for similar combinations. Can't quite be a solo 8x+4 farmer (Way too much work to get DEF up, +2/+3 is possible), but you can certainly survive all content, even more so in groups where you benefit from the Kheldian bonuses or a friend that can give you +DEF.

This is probably my favorite character so far as you have so many options to play with at all levels. Not having Light Form is rough, but of course you have your forms to survive with. Thanks so much for sharing it!

• Thanks 1

On 6/5/2021 at 5:30 AM, inqueblawt said:

Awesome! Glad it helps. Made some updates about getting proper binds and where to find more useful information about them. Currently running your latest build with minor tweaks based on economy pricing on my server for similar combinations. Can't quite be a solo 8x+4 farmer (Way too much work to get DEF up, +2/+3 is possible), but you can certainly survive all content, even more so in groups where you benefit from the Kheldian bonuses or a friend that can give you +DEF.

This is probably my favorite character so far as you have so many options to play with at all levels. Not having Light Form is rough, but of course you have your forms to survive with. Thanks so much for sharing it!

Going to be touching on my pb again. I wouldn't say he has the damage to be farmer unless you turn off bosses. Can do 4/8 on some mobs types tho. Wish he could solo all. Very good for Rularuu of course.

Shall dive into those binds and report back, ty ty.

image.png.04ed478057818a73ab719505f04b29ea.png                    image.png.42c80ce1c325baca8986b52f21ef6e81.png

Starting updates to Peacebomber guide

*Adding macro info to OP

Learning to clean up videos, added a short demo practice project to OP:

Edited by Harakh
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later

Hows the pb going Inqueblawt?

I've been messing with the build a bit, and went back to something closer to a July 2020 build using Unleashed Potential in order to feel sturdier; Following your comment about building defenses, and after viewing a few other forum posts, I built in the tiniest bit of defense I could without compromising the core of what makes a Peacebomber and w/o the use of toggles. Built ranged defense to 22% base, 27% with barrier at 1 minute mark, and 45% with Unleashed Potential, in all forms of course. I choose ranged to help counter Mu lightning attacks, and other holds. The alternating use of UP and Barrier is only needed for difficult mobs and can otherwise change the Destiny slot.

Using Unleashed Potential and Barrier I was able to farm +4/x8 s&l comicon map w/o inspirations. But had to definitely manage cooldowns with the number off bosses pulled. With inspirations would be a cake walk.

I'll try and get a farming video asap, the computer room is/getting hot/ter than Bonfire.

Mind if i see what you've changed with the build?

I slotted both Scatter's to have a complete ranged AoE/Cone chain, and made dwarf smite my filler skill-appreciating the knockback(down) in comparison to glinting eye.

Here is what I'm running atm:

Spoiler

I need to take a closer look at the most effective skills to slot with which procs/sets.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Peacebringer
Primary Power Set: Luminous Blast
Secondary Power Set: Luminous Aura
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Force of Will

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 1: Incandescence -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(3)
Level 2: Shining Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(9)
Level 4: Essence Boost -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(11)
Level 6: Bright Nova -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(13), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 10: Proton Scatter -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(31), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(33), Artl-Dam/Rech(42), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(43), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(46)
Level 12: Luminous Detonation -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(17), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(17), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(23)
Level 14: Inner Light -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 18: Incandescent Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Mk'Bit-Dam%(15), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 20: White Dwarf -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(29)
Level 22: Reform Essence -- DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29)
Level 24: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Solar Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(33)
Level 28: Quantum Acceleration -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Dawn Strike -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Arm-Acc/Rchg(34), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(36)
Level 35: Photon Seekers -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(37), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(37), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(39)
Level 38: Light Form -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(39), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(34), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(39), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Restore Essence -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Mighty Leap -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 47: Weaken Resolve -- Empty(A)
Level 49: Unleash Potential -- RedFrt-Def/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46), Rct-Def/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 1: Cosmic Balance
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(40)
Level 1: Energy Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 10: Combat Flight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 6: Bright Nova Blast -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 6: Bright Nova Bolt -- SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(A)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), AchHee-ResDeb%(48), PstBls-Dam%(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48)
Level 6: Bright Nova Scatter -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(19), Artl-Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(43), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(43), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Antagonize -- MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), AchHee-ResDeb%(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(27)
Level 20: White Dwarf Step -- Jnt-Rng(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Sublimation -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(42), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(42)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
------------
------------

Edited by Harakh

Really interesting changes. At first glance (w/o playing it), It appears that the overall damage is lower at increased defense and some ST powers are moved around.

Quick thoughts (May be total nonsense, throwing these out there based on my playstyle and experience):

• I would drop slotting Bright Nova Scatter and put more procs/dps around Flares/Detonation/Rad Strike. It's a cone that IMO doesn't seem to hit enough mobs unless they are far away and if you're bombing, you're AEing or ST smashing down who is left. This could easily fix some of the lower DPS I'm seeing in Mids. (GO BIG BOOMS 🙂 It's called a Peacebomber! All flares/Detonates must melt all! Get those slots/procs back.)

• Slotting Dwarf Smite is interesting over Glinting Eye, given it requires a form, one you're almost never in long and its melee, I'm not sure I would move this from Glinting eye. Glinting eye works in 2/3 of your forms, best in nova form, I think does more damage and we have macros that nicely flip you in and out of nova for maximizing ST damage. If you recommend this, would need to macro chain this so ST flows smoother dropping glinting eye and ebon eye entirely from the bar. I'm very interested in trying this myself, but I like at least a few ranged abilities without flipping to squid completely.

Right now the attack chain would need to be updated as I think its not as straightfoward to understand what you're recommending. I see you removed this from the macro section, but this is an option for those that don't want to use Ebon Eye to transform first, this prevents you from accidentally triggering it without it on. 
    On 6/1/2021 at 7:03 AM, inqueblawt said:

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_EbonEye" "Nova Glinting Eye" " powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name glinting eye"

The TP build slotting gives you two options:
    Nova Glinting Eye -> Nova Blast for ranged and if in melee continue with -> Radiant Strike -> Incandescent Strike is a powerful ST rotation. Can shorten this a bit depending on recharge and drop Ebon eye Blast for tighter ST damage rotation (Nova Glinting Eye -> Rad Strike -> Inc Strike)

• The FOW build should have this added to the ST chain:
    /macro_image "LuminousAura_WhiteDwarf" "Dwarf Smite" " powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_name White Dwarf Smite$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

Dwarf Smite -> Radiant Strike -> Incandescent Strike I think is the combo you're recommending for ST rotation.  Glinting eye and Nova Blast are just useless now really and should be dropped from your bar. All ST damage is Nova form for ranged if you're chasing mobs by pressing Alt+~. This is where scatter could shine, but I suspect it isn't worth the loss in other areas given how poorly in performs in the wild.

• In order to tighten the attack chain, both builds should have this macro to ensure you can roll from any ST transform directly into Rad Strike -> Inc Strike:
    /macro_image "LuminousBlast_RadiantStrike" "Rad Strike" "powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff White Dwarf$$powexec_name Radiant Strike"

How did it feel to you? Does managing one more clicky feel bad to you? I suppose it wouldn't given it replaces Fold Space.

At some point the Kheldians just get too fiddly, that's why I tend to lean more into utility/dps and use groups to cover the def weakness (or even insp). Love the options listed though, you certainly made different playstyles work. Getting the DPS back to the FOW build is really tempting for me to switch to.

My current build is the same as your previous TP 5/15/21 build, but I used different enhancements that basically gave me the same outcome at a reduced price. Examples include using Posi Blast instead of the winter enh, and Decimation over Apocalypse (this is one I need to go after as it has +dmg). Other minor changes include things like whatever heal set gave me heal/recharge, but didn't cost much.

Major props to you for being willing to reslot this beast.

Edited by inqueblawt
  • Thanks 1

This seems to happens to me... right after I make changes to my build and DON'T post that night someone comments on them soon lol... 

I will fully respond asap with my updated build attached. I increased the AoE bomber skills slotting. I also wouldn't typically take either scatter except I tried to squeeze in Ranged defense. I took too long to decide last night if I wanted to try w/o without that ~4% ranged defense. ... alright I'll be back >.< 

Updated FoW Build - Increased Bomber rotation slotting (x2 solar flare & x2 Detonation)

(need to triple checks slots as well)

Spoiler

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 4: Essence Boost -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(11)
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(13), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 10: Proton Scatter -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(31), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(33), Artl-Dam/Rech(42), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(43), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(46)
Level 12: Luminous Detonation -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(17), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(17), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(23)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 18: Incandescent Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Mk'Bit-Dam%(15), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 24: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Solar Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(33), TchofLadG-%Dam(39), Erd-%Dam(50)
Level 28: Quantum Acceleration -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Dawn Strike -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Arm-Acc/Rchg(34), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(36)
Level 35: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 38: Light Form -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(39), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(34), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(39), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Restore Essence -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Weaken Resolve -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 49: Unleash Potential -- RedFrt-Def/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46), Rct-Def/Rchg(50)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), TchofLadG-%Dam(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48)
Level 6: Bright Nova Scatter -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(19), Artl-Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(43), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(43), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Erd-%Dam(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(37), AchHee-ResDeb%(37), FrcFdb-Rechg%(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(27)
Level 20: White Dwarf Sublimation -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(42), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(42)
------------
------------

@inqueblawt

I would drop slotting Bright Nova Scatter and put more procs/dps around Flares/Detonation/Rad Strike.

Yes the scatters are not needed for this build, as you've become to know the Peace"bomber" skills, x2 flares & x2 detonations. I wanted to work in ranged defense, using arachnos x4/+8 paper missions to gauge my success. By changing the enhancements in incandescence strike to mako's bite, and adding x2 scatter slotted with x6 artillery seemed to be my only options without destroying the core of the build. However, as you noticed, the main rotation had a dps drop. This was fixed by removing photon seekers for the extra slots. Currently have both scatters, but will unslot the enhancements and give it a go on the arachnos here soon.

Slotting Dwarf Smite is interesting over Glinting Eye, given it requires a form, one you're almost never in long and its melee, I'm not sure I would move this from Glinting eye.

I first made the switch due to building slight ranged defenses, and using Barrier more often, instead of clarion fighting arachnos as an example. I wanted dwarf to be a little stronger cause there were moments I had to use dwarf and wait-out a mez. And while using WD strike in the main rotation liked the flow.

Dwarf Smite -> Radiant Strike -> Incandescent Strike

ATM ST rotation is, WD Smite > Radiant Strike > WD Smite > Incandescent > WD > Radiant > WD > (human) Flare.  Not sure if the WD Smite before Incandescent is hurting me or not, it cast so quickly on top of each other it feels good to use it in that way.

And as you mention below, using a macro on WD Smite as well for the continuous flow (will be updating macro section soon I fell behind there).

The FOW build should have this added to the ST chain...

/macro_image "LuminousAura_WhiteDwarf" "Dwarf Smite" " powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_name White Dwarf Smite$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf"

Will update shortly (fate be it), and thank you for your attention to details.

In order to tighten the attack chain, both builds should have this macro...

Since coming back to this build, and creating a cooldown bar like you recommended in a previous post, I changed every skill on my main bar to a macro to insure the smoothest transitions possible. Good advice none the less.

How did it feel to you? Does managing one more clicky feel bad to you? I suppose it wouldn't given it replaces Fold Space.

The build is so strong against many common mobs, that rotating Unleashed Potential, and Barrier are not essential unless you're, trying to farm, or fight challenging mobs for PB's. Otherwise, goes ignored unless I want an endurance boost after a crash. Or will switch out barrier for whatever else. Either way, I do agree, but its a bit clicky with or w/o the changes, imo, so wasn't a big thing to deal with.

My current build is the same as your previous TP 5/15/21 build,...

The TP is more fun for teams, imo. Fold space is a skill effect I silently wished was available, and its great for the build. However, I really do enjoy the ability to farm for the hell of it on a Peacebringer, or say I can kill arachnos at max. cause my Widow ultimately spoiled me raising the bar for my PB.

Have I mentioned how hot this computer room gets... Ill be back in a bit to update the macro's / respond to anything I might have missed underneath this smoldering heat.

Add-On

Main rotation slotting, I'm not a number cruncher, so am not sure the best method of slotting -res procs vs dmg procs; idk if the current slotting is optimal. There are now 3 +recharge procs slotted for the main purpose of farm style play. Keeping the main rotation moving gives a near perma +100% recharge buff, allowing the chain of Nova Detonation > Flare > Dwarf Flare, Nova Detonation being the primary skill to cast whenever up, only using (human) Detonation as a filler, or in need of more knockdown to mitigate damage in a tough spot (16 targets Detonations vs 10 targets Flares). I chose to chain WD Flare instead of (human) Detonation, for the taunt, and proc slotting. Detonation is slotted as a set mule now - not proc happy like the other three AoE Bomber skills.

A slot was also removed from health (Numina proc), and Unleash Potential (LoTG moved to grant invis - taken in place of photon seekers) to make the above mentioned possible. To make up for losing Numina's, I changed Light Form, removed 1 Resist/Recharge enhancements, added 1 End/Recharge, resistances are still above 85% w/o Cardiac Core, as I'm using.

Edited by Harakh
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Harakh said:

Updated Macros & Keybinds

Friendly reminder to be careful on the order of how keybinds activate (Right to Left): http://barbariankeep.com/bs/bindguide.html#2 some of these look like they may cause issues by making you overspam the button to toggle on/off the transforms. If they work for you then carry on! Thank you so much for adding this.

Everything you stated about the new build makes sense. Photon seekers seems like another great place to remove the slots. I honestly don't use it that much and it feels weird to use mid battle. I'd also recommend doing the same for the TP one as well. You can add more procs to Inc Strike (proc), Lum Det (proc), Nova Det (proc), and Dwarf Flare (3 eradicates for Ranged def). You could use Eradicate instead of Spr Winter for more ranged def on both flares. I didn't have the cash so that's another change I did early on.

15 hours ago, Harakh said:

ATM ST rotation is, WD Smite > Radiant Strike > WD Smite > Incandescent > WD > Radiant > WD > (human) Flare.  Not sure if the WD Smite before Incandescent is hurting me or not, it cast so quickly on top of each other it feels good to use it in that way.

That makes sense to me. Animation smoothing they did really helps between the form switches.  Forgot Inc Strike has about 1s one it and you need a filler. I normally do Nova Glinting Eye -> Rad Strike -> Nova Glinting Eye -> Inc Strike. Hum Solar flare is another good option, glinting eye may be slightly more damage.

Totally makes sense for the solo/farm friendly to use Dwarf Strike instead given you may need more time to outlast any holds on you. That's why 'midscrafting' sucks compared to taking a build out for a spin! Thank you so much for entertaining so much conversation about the build. 

Edited by inqueblawt
  • Thanks 1

Friendly reminder to be careful on the order of how keybinds activate (Right to Left): http://barbariankeep.com/bs/bindguide.html#2 ...

Great link! The only macro/keybind that was giving me an issue was Glinting Eye, fixed by you (thx again). I will change the format of all other macros/binds to match that of Glinting Eye for consistency at least, if not to prevent future issues.

Photon seekers seems like another great place to remove the slots...I'd also recommend doing the same for the TP one as well. You can add more procs to Inc Strike (proc), Lum Det (proc), Nova Det (proc), and Dwarf Flare (3 eradicates for Ranged def). You could use Eradicate instead of Spr Winter for more ranged def on both flares.

I'm really not missing Photon Seekers in place of the changes made to the build. I'll look at making the changes and reposting the TP Pool Build 👍 . I skipped over eradication  without much thought, so I just plugged these in, and the damage lose isn't terrible. I'm going to try these on live when I log on. ... if they work out, could remove Proton Scatter for an extra power pick/slots, and maintain ~45% ranged defense in all forms with UP, and Barrier at 1 min mark.

... Nova Glinting Eye -> Rad Strike -> Nova Glinting Eye -> Inc Strike. Hum Solar flare is another good option, glinting eye may be slightly more damage.

For the TP build both Glinting Eye and Flare would be used if playing in the same manner as the FoW build using Dwarf Strike instead of Nova Glinting Eye.

NG Eye > Rad Strike > NG Eye > Incan > NG Eye > Rad Strike > NG Eye > Flare, filling in Incandescent recharge gap with th last NG eye > Flare

Same, using the FoW Build roation, WD Smite > Radiant Strike > WD Smite > Incandescent > WD > Radiant > WD > (human) Flare.

That's why 'midscrafting' sucks compared to taking a build out for a spin!

Definitely, 'midscrafting' doesn't take into account the player at the keys...

Thank you so much for entertaining so much conversation about the build. 

Likewise! I first made a real shitty Peacebomber post at my start on HC (I think its still available near the last pages esh), and you dove in like no one else.

Will continue making updates - If you see anything else feel free to leave as many suggestions/comments. & sometime once I can stop the alterations and PLAY we should try to login and hit some groups - see what 2 Bombers can destroy, make a video for the OP if we have time. Let me know what you think? @inqueblawt

Edited by Harakh

I just stumbled across a hiccup when using a Macro with Glinting Eye. Two things, 1) The nova form damage buff and ATO form empowerment take ~2sec to fully kick in 2) using the above macro in a slow fashion (not that we'd want to) causes it to not toggleoff Bright Nova. Is this your experience too @inqueblawt?

Applied changed to the FoW Build mentioned in last post, currently testing. Glinting eye seems good as a set mule or lower level nova play since the nova damage scale isn't applying fast enough to make use of it in a single target triform rotation, causing Dwarf Strike to nearly match it's damage with an ever so slightly faster cast, plus taunt effect, and knockdown. I may chance GE. FoW build has become more of a 45+ build than exempt build anyway. Shall fiddle and report back.

Build Code:

Spoiler

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(42)
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Dam%(13), TchofLadG-%Dam(13), TchofDth-Dam%(15), Hct-Dmg(46), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 16: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Quantum Acceleration -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Solar Flare -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(33), TchofLadG-%Dam(39), Erd-%Dam(50)
Level 28: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 35: Restore Essence -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 41: Conserve Energy -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Unleash Potential -- RedFrt-Def/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46), Rct-Def/Rchg(50)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), TchofLadG-%Dam(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Erd-%Dam(37), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(37), AchHee-ResDeb%(43), FrcFdb-Rechg%(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
------------
------------

Edited by Harakh

QUOTING MYSELF FROM LAST POST

I just stumbled across a hiccup when using a Macro with Glinting Eye... The nova form damage buff and ATO form empowerment take ~2sec to fully kick in...

Glinting eye seems good as a set mule or lower level nova play...

This appears to be the case after further play with the macro.

Even tho glinting eye hasn't become a part of my main single target rotation (further explanation below) it comes in handy when you need to create distance between you and a small herd of Mu soldiers at higher levels, and good for lower level play.

FoW build has become more of a 45+ build than exempt build anyway

With moving LotG into the lower levels and having glinting eye, and dwarf smite enhanced the build isn't in bad shape to exempt. Will try exempt-play soon.

After testing the FoW Build changes (code in last post), it worked great for farming, but mobs such as arachnos with -rch made it difficult to keep Light Form perma once the mob count dropped. I was able to get around that by removing 1 dmg proc from Radiant Strike and replacing it with a +recharge proc, giving the single target chain a solid method of combating recharge debuffs.

The build has conserve energy, although not necessary, its nice to rotate with Unleash Potential for the end management.

Current FoW Build Code

Spoiler

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(42)
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Dam%(13), Hct-Dmg(13), TchofLadG-%Dam(15), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 16: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Quantum Acceleration -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Solar Flare -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(33), TchofLadG-%Dam(39), Erd-%Dam(50)
Level 28: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 35: Restore Essence -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 41: Conserve Energy -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Erd-%Dam(37), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(37), AchHee-ResDeb%(43), FrcFdb-Rechg%(45)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 20: White Dwarf Strike -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A)
------------
------------

Macro Testing

For public context:

Version A:

The macro format I've been using has both a "toggleon" and "toggleoff" command, looks like:

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_EbonEye" "Nova Detonation" "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name bright nova detonation$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova"

Version B:

Another macro format suggested to lessen the chance of activating an extra form switch removes the OFF activation, although the form switches off if the macro is clicked quick enough, twice, or if another form switching macro is activated, this macro looks like:

/macro_image "UmbralBlast_EbonEye" "Nova Detonation" "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_name bright nova detonation"

Why does this matter?

I am finding Version A to activate smoother on a more consistent basis; the window of activation time to activate the next power in the rotation feels tighter in Version B, although if you're newer to playing the rotation, Version B feels like bumpers down a bowling ally, because if you press a skill that is on cooldown you don't flip in and out of the form.

New AoE Chain Advice

During testing I found the quickest casting rotation consisting as a chain of three skills:

1) Nova Det > Dwarf Flare > Flare   >                                    

(These three cast so fast - IN THAT ORDER - you have a second to buff after the chain before then casting:)

2) Nova Det > Dwarf Flare > Det     >

Repeat 1 & 2

New Single Target Chain Advice

With the addition of +recharge proc in Radiant Strike, I've had a consistent flow of using:

Radiant Strike > Incandescent Strike > RS > Dwarf Smite > (with a slight pause) Radiant Strike (or immediately) (human) Flare &repeat

Was a tad late when running the single target chain I recall it feeling smooth. Will report any new or misinformation.

Add-on

Worth Mentioning

Dwarf Smite

The activation time between Dwarf Smite and any other macro is faster than leading with Glinting Eye.

Dwarf Smite can be weaved through-out the Single Target chain for an extra chance of knockdown, and a 4s taunt.

Glinting Eye

If leading with glinting eye the animation > next power activation times feel slow. USING MACROS, GE seems to chain best when used after Nova Scatter, Nova Scatter > Glinting Eye, for example, comapared to casting Glinting Eye > Nova Scatter.

Edited by Harakh
Add-on

• 5 weeks later

I wanted to try your latest build out, so I loaded the respec helper window in Mids, but ran into some confusion at level 24. It appears that you are using an older version of Mids, v3.0.4.7, that doesn't have the database updated to reflect the changes made to our flight abilities, as well as the Fly and Stealth pool skills. I understood what powers you intended, but Quantum Maneuvers loaded as its former incarnation Quantum Acceleration, without an enhancement slot, and with no way to delete the power and replace it.

Checking my version of Mids, I realized I was ahead of yours, but behind the latest, and my ability to check for updates had stopped working, so I did a clean install of v3.0.5.9, and loaded the build you posted above. Quantum Maneuvers was at least named properly on its level 24 selection, but was still messed up with no base enhancement slot. Now at least it could be unselected and reselected from the power list, where it reappeared normally with its slot.

ANYHOO, I just wanted to mention the idiosyncrasies if you weren't aware. Peacebringer is already "a lot", and issues with builds not displaying correctly might hinder anyone that's not familiar with the class. Would you mind uploading your current FoW build from an up-to-date version of Mids for us?

@dungeoness and @eloora on Excelsior

<Federation of United Cosmic Knights>

On 8/10/2021 at 10:56 AM, Dungeoness said:

I wanted to try your latest build out, so I loaded the respec helper window in Mids, but ran into some confusion at level 24. It appears that you are using an older version of Mids, v3.0.4.7, that doesn't have the database updated to reflect the changes made to our flight abilities, as well as the Fly and Stealth pool skills. I understood what powers you intended, but Quantum Maneuvers loaded as its former incarnation Quantum Acceleration, without an enhancement slot, and with no way to delete the power and replace it.

Checking my version of Mids, I realized I was ahead of yours, but behind the latest, and my ability to check for updates had stopped working, so I did a clean install of v3.0.5.9, and loaded the build you posted above. Quantum Maneuvers was at least named properly on its level 24 selection, but was still messed up with no base enhancement slot. Now at least it could be unselected and reselected from the power list, where it reappeared normally with its slot.

ANYHOO, I just wanted to mention the idiosyncrasies if you weren't aware. Peacebringer is already "a lot", and issues with builds not displaying correctly might hinder anyone that's not familiar with the class. Would you mind uploading your current FoW build from an up-to-date version of Mids for us?

Thank you much, mids + code updated.

• 3 months later

Hey All!

Thanks for your hard work here. I have a few hundred mil inf burning a hole in my pocket and I'm gonna put this together I think. I have a 50 WS I used to play awhile back and I always wanted to try out the other side. It got a little weary always depending on mobs so I like the idea of self sustain.

I just wanted to check in here and ask if there were any updates to the above mentioned builds since August that I should be aware of? I have been away from the game for around 560ish days so I'm a little rusty.

Thanks again for putting this together!

• 3 weeks later
On 12/7/2021 at 10:19 AM, Glubba said:

Hey All!

Thanks for your hard work here. I have a few hundred mil inf burning a hole in my pocket and I'm gonna put this together I think. I have a 50 WS I used to play awhile back and I always wanted to try out the other side. It got a little weary always depending on mobs so I like the idea of self sustain.

I just wanted to check in here and ask if there were any updates to the above mentioned builds since August that I should be aware of? I have been away from the game for around 560ish days so I'm a little rusty.

Thanks again for putting this together!

Sorry I missed your post. If you haven't put together the build yet I'll reply further asap. 

I actually played my PB last night. I will check the build with what's posted for any possible changes that I may not have noted. 

Post again soon. 

Edited by Harakh

(Got hung up - laptop could run Ultra graphics and today cant even move in PI ... what a pain lol) ...

Looks like I'm running the latest build posted:

Peacebomber Force Of Will - Ranged defense

7/10/21

When I'm next on I'll add any updates if needed. Otherwise, just consider what you want to do with the build per which incarnate destiny you'll want to use. I have barrier, clarion, and ageless. If you don't want to invest in all of those... barrier is nice to cycle with Force of Will for farm style play, Clarion if you want to challenge yourself against mobs such as carnies, and ageless I was using against Arachnos, but they're such a pain on PB that unless you're going for supreme challenge skip them solo.

6 minutes ago, Generator said:

The "Shattered Jar of Flesh" tip mission drove that point home for me earlier this week.  🙂

Haha hopefully didn't kill your spirit to continue on with the PB X.x !!

After making the post yesterday I went and ran a +4/x8 archnos paper mission - used barrier and inspirations ... died once but it was definitely doable. The worst part was the -Perception. I think there was another +Perception IO created. I'll slot it having two +perception IOs to see if that gets me by without yellows.

2 hours ago, Harakh said:

Haha hopefully didn't kill your spirit to continue on with the PB X.x !!

After making the post yesterday I went and ran a +4/x8 archnos paper mission - used barrier and inspirations ... died once but it was definitely doable. The worst part was the -Perception. I think there was another +Perception IO created. I'll slot it having two +perception IOs to see if that gets me by without yellows.

Yeah the new +Per IO, it's in the new TP set they made.  I haven't looked too closely, but could you spare whatever's in White Dwarf Step to put it in there?

On 12/23/2021 at 11:26 AM, Generator said:

Yeah the new +Per IO, it's in the new TP set they made.  I haven't looked too closely, but could you spare whatever's in White Dwarf Step to put it in there?

Just tested using Warp +Perception in dwarf step, and Rectified Reticle +Perception in Bright Nova. The two combined was enough perception to counter "Blind". So helpful for this triform build since running leadership isn't an option.

I cast dwarf step (tp to enemy keybind) into fight to make sure I have perception buff before blinded. Beautiful.

Add on: completed a max arachnos mission with almost no inspiration use. Had to wait on cooldowns if there were too many Mu mobs.

Such a fun build. 

Carnies are an issue. May revisit them one day.

Wish peacebringers had better mez protection built in to powers + end drain resist. I have a faint feeling I'm copying this, but peacebringers being made of pure kheldian energy (as light form states) we should not be affect by endurance drain.

Edited by Harakh
  • Like 1

• 1 month later

Am I doing something wrong, misunderstanding something, or is the slotting in the saved build broken? When I load it up in mids, I see slots in powers you don't have yet e.g Level 3 and 5 slots going into White Dwarf Smite (which you don't get until 20), L15 slot in Incandescent Strike (picked at 18) and so on.

Obviously it would work fine if you were already overlevelled and respeccing, but it doesn't work for levelling up as you play.

On 2/10/2022 at 5:56 AM, KalChoedan said:

Am I doing something wrong, misunderstanding something, or is the slotting in the saved build broken? When I load it up in mids, I see slots in powers you don't have yet e.g Level 3 and 5 slots going into White Dwarf Smite (which you don't get until 20), L15 slot in Incandescent Strike (picked at 18) and so on.

Obviously it would work fine if you were already overlevelled and respeccing, but it doesn't work for levelling up as you play.

You can make builds that require respecing into them, since when respecing you pick all your powers first and then all your slots. It is the only way to do things like 6 slot your lvl 49 power should you choose to do so.

So on Mids you can change the options to allow slotting based on traditional leveling or how it is in respecing. Most builds made are final builds as the ride to 50 is as Thanos says Inevitable.

• Thumbs Up 1