VEATs - More than 1 Arachnos costume?

I agree it would be nice. There would have to be some way of actually converting the slot from the standard costume system to the NPC costume system that VEATs use for slot 1. That might be a serious technical challenge. But eventually my Widow will be 50 with both Fortunata and Widow builds and I'd like have separate costumes for those builds.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

I'd love to go for something that allowed use of the Normal costume sets...

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Only your first Costume is restricted to the Arachnos costume. the rest are regular hero costumes.

Ok, cool...does it let you mix/match with the VEAT parts though or is That still restrictive?

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)