Falling through the floor at the PI police station

Shred Monkey

Yesterday this happened twice to me.   

I went into the PI police station and when I respawned inside, I was inside the floor.   I could move around and click things, but my camera was stuck at floor level and too close to my character to see it.  I could tilt my camera up and see the room, or down and see through the floor to the bottom of the world.   I couldn't jump.   I couldn't zoom out my camera.  I could port out of the zone, but then I was stuck in the floor in a different zone.  Quitting to the change character screen and coming back on the same character didn't fix the problem.   I had to quit to desktop and restart the game to fix. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

• 3 weeks later

Yep this just happened to me.  (EDIT: same exact thing too, going inside the Peregrine Island police station.)

I went to character select, and the next character I chose had the exact same problem.

You cannot see your character at all, right?  Hitting the B key does not fix it, nor does Home or End, etc.

It's like you are mostly below the floor but not quite all the way.

Edited by JayboH

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

Should note that '/stuck' does not fix this issue either, even upon multiple uses.

Closing the client and waiting for the full logout seems to be the only way at the moment - using teleporters does not fix it either.

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

I have this happen all the time. The only consistent thing I've noticed is it seems to only happen while a travel power is active or something like Ninja and Beast run.

It's incredibly annoying when you're leading a team.

Fun idea workaround: edit the databases so no one has to use the inside cops and we all get McLord.

• 2 months later