Efficiency Expert missions auto-start?

Jacktar

Hello, when you accept and start the badge sequence first mission from Pither, do you go back to him between missions or is the next one “chained and so auto started” and so on for all six missions?

I guess what I am really asking is do you have to do all his missions for the badge in one sitting or can you take time in between?

Thanks

You have to call the mission in when completed, so you can do his missions at your pace.  Some are timed when you select them though, so if you are planning to stop for the session, either don't call in the one you finished or begin the next one.

• 8 months later

Late, but for others who read this thread:

The missions are not given in linear order and can be/are interspersed with the story arc the efficiency expert gives are. Just keep doing his missions until you get the last timed mission.

• Thanks 1

i just did them on my vet level 101 brute.  all incarnated out, etc.  set them at -1/+0  i have completed them on other toons back on live, but havent done them recently.  this is my badger, so stress!  easy peasy.  literally a cake walk.  just do not bog down killing mobs.  errrr....be efficient....