Best solo spec?

ceto555

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good solo spec that will let me solo to 50 without to much trouble? I already tried plant/fire but didn'y enjoy it. i'm currently leveling dark/psi, only level 10 atm, but dps seems a little underwhelming.

Thanks!

Here are a few to consider:

Elec/Earth - It's a Good combo that likes to be up close and personal with Earth providing great ST dmg. 

Fire/Psi: but Blossoms late, but will put out more dmg than Dark in the end

Mind/Fire: Personally I enjoyed it, and was my main Dom back in the day.  I never played Plant so I cannot compare it to that

I have a Plant/Psionic Dominator that does very well for herself - I found the two powersets offer a lot of control and options to work a large group of enemies.

I also have a Fire/Fire Dominator (only at 45 so far) but that also seems to work really well. Even though Fire pulls instant aggro, the control of the fire set seems to be able to offset that.

Also kind of digging on /Rad Armor right now. Good resistances, decent amount of heals and regen, superb recovery, some damage and even a group heal. It's kind of a "Can't stop, won't stop" secondary as a brute.

That's a very interesting Dominator build. 😁

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good solo spec that will let me solo to 50 without to much trouble? I already tried plant/fire but didn'y enjoy it. i'm currently leveling dark/psi, only level 10 atm, but dps seems a little underwhelming.

Thanks!

what put you off with plant/fire? for soloing to 50's it's prob the best and can do so on x8 once you get io's into seeds of confusion making it stupid fast.

mind/fire is best solo for tought single targets but doesn't have the clear speed for packs that plant/fire does.

Also kind of digging on /Rad Armor right now. Good resistances, decent amount of heals and regen, superb recovery, some damage and even a group heal. It's kind of a "Can't stop, won't stop" secondary as a brute.

That's a very interesting Dominator build. 😁

Heh, thanks. I was getting on near closing time, and I got switched channels somehow.

I would play a /rad armor Dom though :)