Dark Miasma Clone revived itself with Twilight Grasp

ZorkNemesis

So this may not be a bug but I had an interesting interaction today, something I've never seen before.  In a mission where I was fighting a clone of myself, the clone had Dark Miasma powers and was using Twilight Grasp on me (the heal).  I managed to kill the clone in the middle of Twilight Grasp's animation and was given experience for doing so, but the move still carried out and causes the clone to revive itself for the amount healed with a smidgen of endurance.  I killed it again and got the full experience reward again.  I've never seen this happen with other mobs that use Twilight Grasp, such as CoT Death Mages, and dying mid-animation for players completely negates the power used.  I'm wondering if this is something specific to clones or if the circumstances that it happened were just extremely lucky.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Bit of an update, players can have this happen to them too it seems.  In a fight I was killed halfway through my own Twilight Grasp's animation but managed to revive and die instantly thanks to it's healing.  I incurred twice as much debt from that.

Edited by ZorkNemesis

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

10 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Bit of an update, players can have this happen to them too it seems.  In a fight I was killed halfway through my own Twilight Grasp's animation but managed to revive and die instantly thanks to it's healing.  I incurred twice as much debt from that.

Obviously a feature toward your debt badges!

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

10 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

I have had this happen as well.