Axe Scrapper question - Force Feedback Chance for Recharge ? Worth it ?

Natti

Axe Scrapper question - Force Feedback Chance for Recharge ? Worth it ?

Force Feedback's chance for Recharge is a 5 second +100% Haste.  All of the attacks take it and it is not to a single use.  My question is whether or not anyone has tried it in an Axe build with (hopefully near perma) Haste.  Does it work?  Will I be begging for Endurance?  I'm still a baby but this is the built I am trying to grow up with at 27.  Just thought before I get the sets in order I would asks those wiser than I,

Additional note, I have a partner who is tanking for me.  My damage scares are minimal, as I am not solo'ing my leveling.

Thank you,

Natti

_27 Scrapper - Battle Axe - Shield Defense.mxd

I made my Axe/Ninjitsu scrapper under a similar premise. I made a thread about it a few posts below.  I'm also working on a Mace/Shield and the same principles apply to the mace KD attacks as well. In reality if you are chasing the softcap among other survival bonuses for an endgame build you'll most likely commit two attacks to use the 2 scrapper ATO sets. You will also need find ways to bring all your positionals close to the softcap which most likely means 6 slotting build up with gaussians and find some way to cram a bit more ranged defense in. This is assuming you are taking CJ/Weave/Maneuvers along with both +3% defense IOs.

If you build the way described above, in the end if you are probably looking at proccing out (FF proc and as many damage procs as you can without sacrificing enhancement value) maybe 3-4 attacks which help with more consistent FF proc firing. I challenge the notion that you need hasten at all, much less perma hasten on an axe/shield. I can see the argument for it on an elec/shield since you are building around lightning rod AND shield charge.

To answer your question though, yes, do it.

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

Ff+rech is way more reliable in aoes. I've generally found it very disappointing in single target attacks. It also tends to work better on proc builds where you aren't going to have many recharge bonuses. On a more normal build you may as well keep stacking the recharge bonuses and ff+rech can get a bit lost in the noise.