Buff Icon Options

TJBC

I would really love some options on which buff/power icons we see when we enable team buff display.  As a Defender I really just want to see what buffs I have given my team members so I don't double up someone or miss someone.  When teammates have 20 buffs/powers active it stretches halfway across my screen and I can't tell who has what and it drives me crazy.

• Like 1

There are *some* options, but yeah, this has been asked for for a long time.

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Definitely a +1 in my book. 

It would be awesome to just see the toon's own buffs, along with mine, as an option for viewing active team powers alongside the team list. On my /kin, this would be especially helpful when there's another /kin on the team. I hate when I've SB'd everyone except the other SBer. 😣

logo-sig.png

I don't know who to credit with this, I found it on the forums a while ago, but I type this into most of my toons and it helps a huge deal. It hides any toggles and auto powers from the team menu leaving you with just activated powers. The screen is significantly tidier.

/optionset buffsettings 1184529

But yes, more control over what's shown would be magnificent.

• Thanks 2