Costume Creator: Props?

CraterLabs

Okay, with the full understanding that there's a lot of hardcoded stuff that just *doesn't work* in the costume creator and power development thing, I was wondering: would it be possible to give a costume a sort of "Prop" slot?

I think conceptually it'd be a lot like the Weapon slot. But instead of having a Weapon, it would be a sort of neutral-scenario item.

Even if such a thing is doable, there, of course, would be a lot of animation concerns and modeling development issues that, frankly, would probably make this require more work than necessary, especially since a lot of "props" are already sort of available via different emotes. But, well...

I kinda want to have a beast summoning wizard who waves a staff around, but all the staves are being hoarded by the Staff Fighting characters.

Anyway, just wanted to mention it, on the off chance that at some point in the future it becomes weirdly convenient to work on. Thanks!

This has been brought up several times. 

I wish they would have went this way long ago.. 

You pick the Arch type and then you pick how you want it to come out.  

So your Energy Blaster might be the standard one. But mine shoots from a Gun or even a Staff or mix and match..