Howdy,

I made an AE Adventure consisting of 3 Missions for this Halloween... It just needs some Beta Testing and Feedback for improvements... Also be aware there is a lot of text in the form of Clues, Pop ups, and dialogue with the contact (be aware, only the leader can see the Contact text if you test it with friends)... There is a GM in the final mission, but if anyone thinks it's a bit too hard, then I can downgrade it to something else and make the appropriate text changes... Let me know what you think of it... The AE # is 33618... It is meant to be story driven, and uses a unique and fun method with most of the text... If you think the pacing of the text is off, let me know in a PM here and/or in game, so I know where to look, so I can fix it...Thanks...

Happy upcoming Halloween All, and can't wait for Trick or Treating in-game...

Thanks,

Zip

Edited by Zippity
Update AE Mission Number
  • Like 1

UPDATE (10/5/2020)

AE Mission ID Updated to 33618

After receiving some feedback... Made some changes to Mission 1, to remove the glitchy faction fighting and opted for hostage rescuing in it's stead... Also, removed the GM from Mission 3 and opted for a custom AV/EB instead (depends on mission difficulty settings)... Also, changed the min/max levels to be more consistent across all 3 missions, instead of the roller coaster it was before... Made some slight adjustments to text here and there as well... 

Please, feel free to test it out and let me know if any more issues crop up...

Please Note: This is story based, so The Contact for the mission at the AE Building has story text, both before and after doing each mission... There is also Clue Text and so forth... If you rush past the contacts text (which some folks are prone to do), you may have no clue what is really going on...

Thanks,

Zip

Edited by Zippity

Mission Contact - looks sufficiently odd.

First mission intro text is great.  A good mix of rhyming and flavor but understandable.  Except "when your there" should be "when you're there".

Mission 1: a ton of NPC text comes up when I enter, so it is wasted.  A lot of things to do on the mission which I like, but it looks like it is a defeat all which is terrible - it makes the other tasks pointless. 

interesting map.  But huge.  And cabal are a pain in the open since they scatter instead of staying in melee.  The mix of villains makes no sense and is not explained.

The boss villain names are not inspiring.  "Marsha" does not impress.  I would rename.

I finish the tasks and find it seems I am expected to defeat all.  While the intro text was good, the rest is just average and I am not willing to slog through a large map to clear all of the cabal to get to the next part.  I quit.

Remove the defeat all from Mission 1 and I would play more.  But defeat all on a huge map is just drudgery.