Robots/Rad build help

Generator

I have never been able to get the new version of Mids to install, so I can't look at your build in any great detail to see where your bonuses are sitting, but a couple of things spring to mind. Repair: I am, to put it mildly, not a fan. I'd seriously consider pretty much anything else first. Web cocoon, even with just an acc in the default slot, would be more useful, helping to lock down troublesome bosses that get in your choking cloud range for a little bit, or annoying mobs like sappers etc. Assault only needs the default slot and will help your bots and teammates. Weave for the extra defence, or to slot another LotG... something.

Also I don't know if you are planning running with tough on, or it's just a mule, but I'd look at swapping one of those unbreakable guards for the +7.5% health version as that will help a bit against all damage types, where the tiny bit of extra res from the IO will only help against smash/lethal.

Whichever way you go you will likely do fine. I was playing mine with common IOs for a long time as I couldn't be bothered IOing another alt out, and even then it was doing fine against AVs (except bloody siege, couldn't quite put him down before his heal, but that was pre incarnate levels) and GMs, although admittedly that was in a duo with a necro/dark, not solo.

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"

Hi, I had banged out a build for you last Friday with some commentary (see above).  Had incorporated the feedback at the time and your desire to not have any bank-breaking IOs. 

Feedback for your specific build:

• Repair and the rez are skippable
  • I see you decided to go with the MM ATOs, good on you
  • You can take group fly instead for style points.
  • I'm not sure if power boost will buy you much.
  • Remember, RI offers a huge -tohit so add that to your defense numbers if you have RI on a mob which means you'd be softcapped or near defense softcapped to nearly everything
  • Your resists are low, in my build S/L/E are much better
  • Choking Cloud can be procced out

Enjoy whatever you decide to go with.

Regards,

Dave

• Like 2

• 3 months later
2 hours ago, Zer0 Hour said:

Do bots and rad work well together?

Yes, they synergize quite nicely. Rad has an aoe heal and a debuff for resistance which the bots themselves lack. It also has a regen debuff to stack with the assault bot for AV killing.

The downside is the same for bots with any secondary, it's a late bloomer and doesn't really come into its own until the second upgrade at 32, when you get all the AoEs. Also Rads debuffs can be a bit slow to lay down, so if you are teaming and it's a fast rolling group you will probably have little to no use for them on the majority of spawns, as they'll be dead by the time you cast them. They are still useful for AVs/GMs (especially at pre incarnate levels) and smaller teams though.

• Thanks 1

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"