Rawr!

Maelstrom Vortex

Hey folks, I'm about three weeks in but this is my first post on the forums. Thought I'd say hello to all the forum operating players. Most of you from everlasting will know me as Chrontion or Darksolar. I'm still introducing my newer toons. Maelstrom Vortex is technically my main but played less as I'm playing him in line with my beloved Wife, Koudoawaia Vortex when she has time to play which isn't often due to the nature of her work sadly except on weekends. If you see us around do not mind poking us we are very walk-up, social-able, and rp friendly. Trying to get more of my own crew to move over from some other games as well. It's an old game, but a good one. Most of you will rapidly figure out She and I are a bit obsessed with dragons.. that's just us. 

• Like 1

Welcome Home!

I wish you much good fortune in regard to recruiting your other friends in to this game.  I made the effort with my tabletop gaming crew, but regrettably only about half of them even dabbled, and none of them are playing currently.  Most of them are on Amoung Us these days.

Anyway!  Glad to have you @Maelstrom Vortex, and hope to catch you around!

• Thanks 1

On 10/17/2020 at 5:54 AM, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Hey folks, I'm about three weeks in but this is my first post on the forums. Thought I'd say hello to all the forum operating players. Most of you from everlasting will know me as Chrontion

Cool.  I teamed with you in the past few days.  I don't recall what it was or who I was playing.  I just recognize that name.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.