Day Job Accolade Powers

Hanabishi

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked at some point, but I couldn't seem to find it. What I'm wondering is about how the powers work with the day job accolades. Now I'm not asking about the temporary passives associated with just logging out at a particular day job, but the powers when having gotten 2 corresponding badges and given the accolade. For instance: Midnighter badge + Caregiver badge = Alchemist accolade which gives an ally healing power.

I've been working toward some of these powers and recently completed getting the predator and duelist badges which grant the gladiator accolade which supposedly unlocks a defense toggle skill, however I don't see the skill in my list of powers so I'm not sure if I am missing something. The in game description mentions the power, but there isn't much more information on it in game or in the wiki. my question is, do these powers have some other requirement for activation such as logging off in one those zones for a longer period of time to gain the power just like the passive buffs, or is there certain restrictions like the architect vitalize which is only available in those missions, or is this simply a bug and the power just hasn't shown up for some technical reason?

9 minutes ago, Hanabishi said:

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked at some point, but I couldn't seem to find it. What I'm wondering is about how the powers work with the day job accolades. Now I'm not asking about the temporary passives associated with just logging out at a particular day job, but the powers when having gotten 2 corresponding badges and given the accolade. For instance: Midnighter badge + Caregiver badge = Alchemist accolade which gives an ally healing power.

I've been working toward some of these powers and recently completed getting the predator and duelist badges which grant the gladiator accolade which supposedly unlocks a defense toggle skill, however I don't see the skill in my list of powers so I'm not sure if I am missing something. The in game description mentions the power, but there isn't much more information on it in game or in the wiki. my question is, do these powers have some other requirement for activation such as logging off in one those zones for a longer period of time to gain the power just like the passive buffs, or is there certain restrictions like the architect vitalize which is only available in those missions, or is this simply a bug and the power just hasn't shown up for some technical reason?

Hi! If you scroll down to the accolade powers on these linked pages, you'll see what you can get for those associated day job badges.

https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Hero_Day_Job_Badges

https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Villain_Day_Job_Badges

Edit: And to answer your question, once you unlock both Day Jobs Badges associated with the accolade badge, you can then start building credit time towards the accolade power. If memory serves me right, logging out for two days straight will max out the temp accolade power bonus (either time or number of uses).

Edited by Glacier Peak

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png