Large Secure Doors?

Tersival

Seeing vehicle options I went looking for some kind of wall feature that would suggest vehicle access and came across the "Large Secure Door" within Doors & Windows.

Is it just me or is that door upside down?

Is there a way for me to rotate it around its horizontal axis? (interpreting the rick-clock and alt rotate options as around vertical axis)

Thanks in advance.

It's not upside down. I saw it in a Praetoria mission.

You should be able to flip it using one of the following, depending what axis it sits on:

Alt

Ctrl-Alt

Shift-Alt

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."

It's not upside down. I saw it in a Praetoria mission.

You should be able to flip it using one of the following, depending what axis it sits on:

Alt

Ctrl-Alt

Shift-Alt

Perfect, yes. Forget now which one of those did the trick but I was able to flip the doors to suit my purpose. Thanks heaps.

I used these as a doorway. I first made a solid wall between room sections, placed the doorway, raised it a bit, undid the solid wall, remade the solid wall on the adjacent section (the place you had to stand to place the door), did the same thing with another door, undid the new solid wall, and now I have a doorway that is visible from both directions (because otherwise it's only visible from the direction you placed the first one).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I used these as a doorway. I first made a solid wall between room sections, placed the doorway, raised it a bit, undid the solid wall, remade the solid wall on the adjacent section (the place you had to stand to place the door), did the same thing with another door, undid the new solid wall, and now I have a doorway that is visible from both directions (because otherwise it's only visible from the direction you placed the first one).

I think you could have placed the second door by changing the surface attachment to "surface" (instead of wall) with F5. 

Pull out second door, hit F5 to "surface", stick to first door.  Flip/rotate with shift/ctrl alt as necessary. 

I think you could have placed the second door by changing the surface attachment to "surface" (instead of wall) with F5. 

Pull out second door, hit F5 to "surface", stick to first door.  Flip/rotate with shift/ctrl alt as necessary.

Maybe when I get better at it. :p

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)