Tanker "Tuesday" Tour, on Reunion, on a Saturday...

Warboss

13 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Hey @Warboss, when is next TTonReunion visit scheduled? Would that be tomorrow?

The 3rd Saturday of each month is when we run on Reunion. The next one will be January 21st.

We were going to try a fresh run with all level 1 tanks and do a DFB, an Atlas Safeguard for the jetpack and then a Hollows run if possible.

Hope you can make it for that,

Got some business that day, need to see how I can fit it into my schedule to make it on time. 

But should be easy enough to drop in later once you are going.

Thx.

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Don't by an XP boost until we're done with the DFB/Atlas bank.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Meet a KR or Ms. Lib?

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Fun times on Reunion today, a bit of a rough start due to RL issues, but thanks to all for sticking with it until we could actually get things rolling. Welcome to all the new players and Thanks to Ronin for taking the 2nd team and Col and MsA for taking the stars when Pali met us outside the police station.

Next time here we'll finish up with FrostFire, then go on to our usually Tanky stuff, although, TFs might be in order at that time.

I didn't get screenies from the DFB, but did get some others.

screenshot_230121-11-03-44.thumb.jpg.a1ea2af5ea44097bfa2cfba91e44b2f1.jpg

screenshot_230121-11-13-40.thumb.jpg.39c41094ef36b877f91b7227c3f13fd0.jpg

screenshot_230121-11-16-02.thumb.jpg.19a2261b8929b5b4dec0c8d114bcf06f.jpg

screenshot_230121-11-36-17.thumb.jpg.2842b39825df6e79d56210b705d67490.jpg

Take care all and see you soon!

• Thanks 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 4 weeks later

Fun times on Reunion today. Not only did we get to see some friends we've made there over the course of events, but got to hang out with them at a Hami (after the TTT event). Good run today. We continued with our "lowbie run". Ran Frostfire, and Posi 1 & 2. Much leveling was had. I think my toon started the event at level 10 and finish off about 9 to 10 levels later. Then we swapped to 50s and helped the Hami raid.

We'll be back this way March 18th. Hope to see you then.

Next month we're looking to run Syn/Yin.

screenshot_230218-09-36-17.thumb.jpg.52ec8d5f030226d1de37c21e4022ef8f.jpg

screenshot_230218-09-42-35.thumb.jpg.ac3d835da8d68debadd660040e69b007.jpg

screenshot_230218-09-47-33.thumb.jpg.b47e297ce620bf1ca84f50fc0873db84.jpg

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 4 weeks later

Did you guys in NA already switch the Daylight Savings Time? I know that you are always a little ahead of europe, where this will happen only next week.

So just wondering at what time you are planning to run this weekend, to make sure we account for this change if needed.

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Maybe for this event we should announce in GMT.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

On 3/16/2023 at 8:44 AM, ZemX said:

Yes, we have already switched clocks. 

@Warboss , are we moving the start time here to keep the time same on Reunion this week?  Gonna try to remember to make it this month. 🙄

Kwap, I totally forgot about that (thought I was doing well to remember this Sat as it was). If we keep it at "as-was" we'd need to start at 8:30 AM PDT. Is that doable for everyone? Seems pretty early for the folks that live to the East of PDT. Let me know what seems doable and we can make an adjustment until the Euro players make the shift.

On 3/16/2023 at 8:47 AM, PLVRIZR said:

Maybe for this event we should announce in GMT.

That's a good idea. I'm a little concerned about the number of people that would actually check the time. 

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

46 minutes ago, Warboss said:

If we keep it at "as-was" we'd need to start at 8:30 AM PDT. Is that doable for everyone? Seems pretty early for the folks that live to the East of PDT.

Nah.  It's later to the east.  10:30am CDT.  11:30am EDT.

It's more about you Pacificans, 'Boss.  You gonna be awake and appropriately caffeinated that early or are we gonna have to teleport you around "Weekend At Bernies" style? 🤪

Works for me in Central.  I took Robin Hat on a vacation to Excelsior yesterday to tack on some levels.  Have him up to level 18 now which hopefully gets me back in range of the group.  I even randomly ended up on a DFB run with another character named "Maid Marian." so that was chuckle-worthy.

I can do 10:30 CST

7 hours ago, ZemX said:

Nah.  It's later to the east.  10:30am CDT.  11:30am EDT.

It's more about you Pacificans, 'Boss.  You gonna be awake and appropriately caffeinated that early or are we gonna have to teleport you around "Weekend At Bernies" style? 🤪

Works for me in Central.  I took Robin Hat on a vacation to Excelsior yesterday to tack on some levels.  Have him up to level 18 now which hopefully gets me back in range of the group.  I even randomly ended up on a DFB run with another character named "Maid Marian." so that was chuckle-worthy.

See, that's why I have you all around to help me sort stuff out. I'm good for 8:30 AM, although no caffeine for Warboss, there aren't enough of you hold me down if that stuff gets in my system. I'll see you all then! Thanks for helping sort it out!

• Thumbs Up 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

A bit of a slow start on Reunion today due to the various Daylight Savings Times changes, but we got things going and much leveling was had by all. We're looking at running Yin next month, 4/15. We should be in sync with times again, so 9:30 AM PDT. Agoogala brought us some Palis at the "2nd" start time. Oh yeah, we just about completed the first Striga arc.

screenshot_230318-09-47-58.thumb.jpg.5e7c4f3f7c92951a62dc57f305e344a1.jpg

screenshot_230318-10-19-08.thumb.jpg.6e743cf17121b8d7457958f0c354b6c5.jpg

screenshot_230318-11-02-18.thumb.jpg.a98f528bfa685d5ba4d4772804a913ce.jpg

See ya' all then!

Edited by Warboss
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun as always!  The early start let me catch up a bit more on XP thanks to these two gentlemen...

image.thumb.jpeg.cdad5a70bf17b2e63bcb6e3bd7c52280.jpeg

After a few roster adjustments, Pally was in trouble.

image.thumb.jpeg.e089641568e5bf1644ce365cf6275f05.jpeg

Give... me... my... snacks!

image.thumb.jpeg.5e1c98baf655c1ffbf5fd3d0398dad8e.jpeg

Okay, I am pretty sure I saw this move in The Matrix.  Whoa!

image.thumb.jpeg.015b05a7c1a0c2c1fc09b604a4cbfe73.jpeg

They were more sharply dressed.  But it didn't help them!

image.thumb.jpeg.2a3c95022339bc7d5ce5181d646bd0c5.jpeg

On 3/18/2023 at 3:45 PM, ZemX said:

Fun as always!  The early start let me catch up a bit more on XP thanks to these two gentlemen...

image.thumb.jpeg.cdad5a70bf17b2e63bcb6e3bd7c52280.jpeg

Yes, we were few, but we were MIGHTY!  Happy to help and when it's this much fun, it's not really work 😁

• 4 weeks later

Just a reminder, because I forgot...

4/15 we're running our Euro Saturday session of TT on Reunion. Meet in King's Row at 9:30 AM PDT!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun times on Reunion today, even if it was a bit rough with our baby Tanks at times. Even so, we were few, but MIGHTY! We'll see you all again on 5/20 9:30 AM.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 4 weeks later

Hi all,

Just a reminder (mostly for myself), that next Sat we're on Reunion for Saturday version of TT! We'll meet in King's Row at 9:30AM PDT, by IP Gate. Hope to see you there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Good fun on Reunion today. Good to see everyone and welcome to the new comers. Thanks for taking the start today Stormangel and leading Hess for us. Missions after and much dinging.

We'll be back here on June 17th, so see ya' then (unless we see you at a Tuesday event ;))

screenshot_230520-10-27-38.thumb.jpg.9fb6868a1578e9234179d5ef6ee80c46.jpg

Looks like none of my other screenies took, but take my word for it there were many larger herds. 🙂

See ya' soon!

screenshot_230520-10-28-14.jpg

• Thanks 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 4 weeks later

Fun times on Reunion, today.  We were a small (six tanks) but mighty group.  Thanks to @MsAligned for leading the Founders' Falls radio missions.  Much fun and many, many levels were had, especially for those who started in the single-digits.  Stay tuned for @Warboss's announcement, for July's event date.  Also, the "regular" TTT will be this coming Tuesday on Everlasting.

Tank on!

• Like 1

Glad everything went well, sorry I missed it. Had a bit of a family issue that I needed to deal with and didn't have time to log in (and dealing with it, TT slipped my mind). Thanks for picking the lead PLV and other TT vets. I should see you all Tuesday.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable