Severe Halloween visual bugs

unblocked

A Halloween event is happening right now where many people all over Paragon and Rogue Isles are dressing up. This is nice and all but I have found two bugs. These bugs are so severe and dangerous that they threaten to ruin the game forever. I advise the devs to fix these asap:

1) Azuria is not a witch and/or Circle mage

2) Wincott is not a troll

tia

• Like 2

I found something that seems like an actual (if minor) bug.  I was in Rikti War Zone *2* and everyone looked normal - no costumes at all.  Apparently, when the game generates a second instance of a zone, the costume changes don't carry over.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

I did notice my Beam Rifle toons shooting at banners would face like 45 degrees in the wrong direction for most (but not all!) of their attacks.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

It's not just beam rifle.  I was attacking with melee (broadsword) attacks and I would constantly be pivoting from facing it straight on to aiming off to the side.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.