Respec failed - Lost all unslotted

Aeroprism

Hello beautiful people.

My lovely stalker just hit 22 and I decided to respec her so I could finally slot all the awesome ATO's @CrudeVileTerrorhas given me when I made my original starter topic. I figured I'd reslot my powers appropriately to use those and IO the rest.  

When I clicked "Finish" at the end of the respec, the game said "respec failed" and all the enhancements that were not slotted BEFORE the respec (which includes to three of the ATOs) were lost.  I opened a petition but I'm not sure the system works on Homecoming so I post here as well.

Furthermore, I got this in my chat log,

image.png.7c50ba55b2b5d3e2f92d49ae61b746ff.png

Is this a known issue?  Do I have hope of getting my lovely ATOs back?

Thanks!

It's a known issue.

Two conditions tend to cause this:   You either had untrained level ups pending (the green UP arrow in the upper-right corner of the GUI, on the Experience flower) or you were attempting the Respec inside a Base (not sure on the specifics of this, but it has been reported by other players on numerous occasions).

Glad to see the reboot restored the Enhancements!   Was going to recommend that.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

It's a known issue.

Two conditions tend to cause this:   You either had untrained level ups pending (the green UP arrow in the upper-right corner of the GUI, on the Experience flower) or you were attempting the Respec inside a Base (not sure on the specifics of this, but it has been reported by other players on numerous occasions).

Glad to see the reboot restored the Enhancements!   Was going to recommend that.

I had a level pending.  A mistake I will therefore not do again 🙂 

Thanks for the advice my friend! Still loving this decked-out stalker really hard!!

• Like 1

Wow, that must have been scary for a second, lol.

Glad everything was still there.

Maybe, they should put a little message (or big) when you start the respec, to make the player is aware of those conditions that could lead to a failed respec.

• Like 1

If you were planning to use all new IOs, rather than reusing some you already had slotted, you can save yourself a free respec and just use your second build instead. You can do that at a trainer.

Doesn't help you much now, right enough, but something to bear in mind for the future.

• Thanks 1

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"