Female Toon Costume Adds

Globalize

1 hour ago, GraspingVileTerror said:

Or just give the bags to everyone.

No, no that's not how this works!  Only the womens get the bags, no need to waste 5 more seconds of dev time to make it available to all, that's misogynistic.

What will you do with a gym bag anyways?  We all know guys wear their gear under their clothes, just go find some cramp phone booth.  

On 7/24/2021 at 2:41 AM, Jacktar said:

is CoH the only spot in the universe where the females do not have hand or shoulder bags?

If they were good enough of a weapon for a certain British lady Prime Minister our ingame ladies should have them!

At least even just as cosmetic costume pieces….!

Us ladies need our bags.

Thank you 😢

Purse Melee coming soon

56 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

And the Build Up animation will be stuffing a bowling ball into the purse so it hits harder?

No, the purse will turn black and grow biker belt studs.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

Hmmm.  More varieties of quivers would be nice, while we're talking bags.  And maybe (I realize that I may be being unreasonable here) actual holsters and scabbards for guns and swords?

BUT IS WANT MY METALLIC SKIN FIRST!

Oh!  Hey, while we're on the subject of costumes, I know that ALL PARTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE, but when I do a first time respec on a toon, it always says "new costume part available!"

Anyone know which part that was?  Just curiosity, but hey!

17 minutes ago, Globalize said:

Oh!  Hey, while we're on the subject of costumes, I know that ALL PARTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE, but when I do a first time respec on a toon, it always says "new costume part available!"

Anyone know which part that was?  Just curiosity, but hey!

It's not an easy to identify thing.  If you're getting that message after a respec it's usually involving a power pick that is associated with a weapon related to that power which is a costume piece.  So it could be something as simple as a bow and there's ones you used to have to make unlockable like the vanguard bow which now in their generosity they allow you to look cool with at lvl 1.  Or it could be an Epic pool power you may have just taken like the bane mace.

The parts are already unlocked for you, the message just reaffirms after a respec to remind you about cool parts that used to be locked behind some scheme to get you to play more.  You have these special pieces, just ignore the messages and play around with the weapons in the costume creator.