The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Punchvoke seems bugged

Solarverse

Created a new puppy Tank today. I had a Rad/Stone rolling around the hay and noticed that my targets were completely ignoring me during a DFB run. There were no Tanks on the team besides myself and no Brutes. My targets would just completely ignore me and go hit on any number of the other team mates. I have noticed this before, but usually chalked it up to a Brute or Tank already have a Taunt PBAoE or something, so I never gave it much thought past that, but today was the first time I was the only member of the team who should have had any Taunt control at all...but alas, Stone Fist was ignore and so was Stone Mallet. I was too low of a level to have my PBAOE at the time and was too low to have Taunt as well, however, Punchvoke is supposed to taunt your target and what, three other nearby targets? It wasn't even keeping my primary target taunted...and this became a huge issue during AV fights as well as the trash mob fights.

I thought about posting this on the Bug Forums, but wanted to check in here for an explanation before putting this to the Bug Forums. Any ideas as to what could have been going wrong there? I have been playing Tanks regularly since issue 2, so I believe I am well versed on Tank mechanics...however, it is possible I was simply overlooking a variable there.

The taunt effects from punching enemies scales with level. At level 1 you're looking at a fraction of a second duration. You might get it to last as much as 1 second at max level inside a DFB, hardly enough to last even until your next attack.  It should cap out at about 14 seconds duration at level 50.

This is going off of decade old memory since homecoming doesn't show the punchvoke details ingame and I don't know where to find exact values now-a-days.

• Like 1