Server choice query

Junixus

Hello all, I have just found this game is back after being active many years ago. Even though this game is quite old, it still looks great and I’m loving it. 

The issue I have is with a choice of five servers, do any have a particular crowd associated with them? Which one is best for general mission arc teams? Which one tends to be busiest?

Excelsior - most pop

Which shard should I play on?

If you are in Europe, we highly recommend you play on Reunion as it’s physically located in Germany - the rest of the shards are in Canada.

If you’re into roleplaying we recommend you take up residence on Everlasting (the unofficial RP shard), and if you’re into PvP you should try your luck on Indomitable (the unofficial PvP shard). Alternatively, Torchbearer and Excelsior are the busiest shards and have a wide range of players on them.

Edited by Taboo

11 minutes ago, Taboo said:

Excelsior - most pop

Which shard should I play on?

If you are in Europe, we highly recommend you play on Reunion as it’s physically located in Germany - the rest of the shards are in Canada.

If you’re into roleplaying we recommend you take up residence on Everlasting (the unofficial RP shard), and if you’re into PvP you should try your luck on Indomitable (the unofficial PvP shard). Alternatively, Torchbearer and Excelsior are the busiest shards and have a wide range of players on them.

If you check status, Everlasting has been beating Torchbearer for awhile. 

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.