Contest: Best Everlasting AE Arc of 2020

Blushield

Greetings Everyone!

The Vanguard League, Everlasting's most chillax SG, is holding a contest to find the best AE arc of 2020!

Contest Entry closes  See Below

Winners announced Sunday, See Below

NOTE: We are explicitly looking for new content, created on the Everlasting Server. Older content from Live will not be considered for this contest.

Limit: 1 entry (1 Arc ID) per Global Name.  If your story-line takes more than 1 Arc ID, submit the best one.

Categories include:

Best Under 25 Arc

Best 25 and Over Arc

Best CoH Lore Story

Most Humorous

Best Fire Farm

Best Overall.

Stories will be judged on:

Creativity

Plot/Playability

Original Characters

Technical Merit.

Fire Farms will be judged on: how much influence/XP can be generated per 15 minute interval.

Currently the Prize Pool totals 10 Billion Inf. but the Vanguard League reserves the right to expand the prizes at our own discretion.

Special Guest Judge: TBA

To Enter:

Add an entry below with your ARC -ID (and background story if you like. Especially if the arc you submitted is part of a larger plotline).

Note: There will be no guided tours. The judges will play through each entry Arc ID.

Enjoy and have fun!

-Blu

Edited by Blushield

Arc ID 34491.  It's a fun story about saving Celestia (my toons' planet).  It has been taken over by an evil force.  Lots of Chaos United (CU) characters and coalition members mentioned by NPCs in the story with a funny twist to CU's Krowverse faction at the end.  Krowverse is the world of the Krow Alts, a rebellious group of CU characters whose ultimate goal is to stop the evil ways of Krow (CU's senior leader) from being mean to all Krow-related objects and family members.   

• 2 weeks later
On 12/5/2020 at 4:47 PM, Phenomriel said:

Arc ID 34491.  It's a fun story about saving Celestia (my toons' planet).  It has been taken over by an evil force.  Lots of Chaos United (CU) characters and coalition members mentioned by NPCs in the story with a funny twist to CU's Krowverse faction at the end.  Krowverse is the world of the Krow Alts, a rebellious group of CU characters whose ultimate goal is to stop the evil ways of Krow (CU's senior leader) from being mean to all Krow-related objects and family members.   

Added! Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later

Global: @Fictional
Arc ID: 35824 - A Crimesmas Carol

Ebenoober Scroobe has a problem. Every Christmas, he's visited by three ghosts that nag and cajole him to become a more selfless person. It's cutting into his work, and his profits, and he's sick of it. Handle the ghosts, find out where they are coming from, and put an end to this humbuggery!

Written as a fun, silly Christmas Special for my redside SG, The Doom Crew (and originally titled 'A Crew's Mess Carol'), but designed to be playable by anyone with a more criminal or mercenary bend.

Edited by Hexquisite
Forgot to add in my global, sorry!

After careful consideration, we've decided to postpone the deadline for this contest until sometime this Spring.

Everyone's been preoccupied and we've had a number of folks ask for deadline extensions. So, in the interest in running a competitive contest, we're going to leave it open for awhile and allow folks to finish out their story lines.

However, to be fair to the entries so far, @12twelveletter,  @Phenomriel, and @Fictional, we're going to award each of you 1 Billion Influence and keep you enrolled for the Spring. We've played through each and really enjoyed them!

More details as events warrant.

Edited by Blushield

I submit my arc "West Libertalia Born and Raised", ID 35147.

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

Going to submit Release Candidate, ID 31010. It was an attempt to create an Architect Entertainment arc that used "this is an Architect Entertainment arc" as the framing device, and I think the fact I got Dev's Choice means I pulled it off pretty well.