Katie Hannon TF.

captainstar

43 minutes ago, captainstar said:

I don't remember the name of the mission now. I only know that it is one that we need to release this TF. But I know that we need to stay 20 minutes in the same place just to kill incoming enemies. Could you reduce this to 10 minutes? To make it less boring.

I like the idea, but if memory serves, there was a particular reason the original devs could not adjust it. Maybe somebody else can be a bit more specific.

Well, what I believe happens is that it's a defeat-all, and it slowly aggros every spawn around the map.  It's a big map.  It's not actually a timer.

So in terms of speeding it up, you could leave the map partially empty or reduce the timer between when a spawn gets aggroed.  The latter would make it more difficult.

I don't know, I wouldn't exactly say that I like that mission, it's definitely more of an endurance test than anything else, but it's certainly a unique mission, and it's nice to have unique stuff in the game.

It's 15 minutes (just ran it last night).  It also doesn't grab everything on the map.  What it does, is once you kill the spawn coming for those performing the ritual, a new spawn emerges.

However, if you don't kill all the spawn, a new one won't emerge.

I killed the big guy, left one little guy, and stood there for the rest of the 15 mins as he attacked me, and let the timer run out.