Level 50 Magic Arachnos Soldier
Primary Power Set: Crab Spider Soldier
Secondary Power Set: Crab Spider Training
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Presence

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Channelgun -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(11), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(13)
Level 1: Crab Spider Armor Upgrade -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 2: Longfang -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(17)
Level 4: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 6: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), Rct-ResDam%(29)
Level 8: Suppression -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(19), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Rgn-Knock%(21)
Level 10: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(23), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(25), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(27)
Level 12: Venom Grenade -- SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(31), Ann-ResDeb%(31)
Level 14: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 16: Tough -- ImpArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), ImpArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48), ImpArm-ResDam(50), ImpArm-ResPsi(50)
Level 18: Frag Grenade -- SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(33), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(40)
Level 20: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(34), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(34), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(36), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(36), GssSynFr--Build%(36)
Level 22: Mental Training -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Fortification -- ImpArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), ImpArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37), ImpArm-ResDam(37), ImpArm-ResPsi(37)
Level 26: Frenzy -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(39)
Level 28: Serum -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(40), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(42), Pnc-Heal(42)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43), LucoftheG-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 32: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(43), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(45)
Level 35: Wolf Spider Armor -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 38: Provoke -- PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(A), PrfZng-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Single Shot -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Apc-Acc/Rchg(46), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Apc-Dam%(48)
Level 44: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Aim -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Conditioning 
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(5), Pnc-Heal/+End(7)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(3), PwrTrns-EndMod(3), PwrTrns-+Heal(5)
------------
------------

Should I ditch Single Shot?  Put the slots towards some KD Resist IOs maybe.

Is this a levelling build, an exemplar-friendly build or an end-game only build? Solo or teams? Are you refining an existing build or is it purely theoretical?

I'd argue that you're probably overdoing the survivability at the cost of having quite a limited attack chain. You don't have much single target damage, which is fine until you hit a boss and then I think you'll be tanking it out until the end of time.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

I too am curious how your Crab usually plays. No pets + provoke says teams. Frenzy is more of a solo attack, since teams tend to steal your aggro and prevent you from getting surrounded.

At least with regards to Single Shot, I'd get rid of it. With Channelgun and Longfang (both heavily slotted) you should never be sitting around waiting for something to recharge.

I notice that you have Ragnarok including the knockdown proc in Suppression. Suppression is your wide area attack and if its delivering knockdown it just prevents your victims from gathering together for more devastating AoE attacks like grenades and Frenzy. I think Ragnarok works better in Venom Grenade, at least if you want the knockdown proc.

You have two sets of Impervium Armor four-slotted to get the 2.25% Max End bonus, but you only 5-slotted Superior Spider's Bite, missing out on the 3.6% Max End bonus from that set. That's the biggest Max End set bonus you can get... roughly 70% as good as the Atlas Medallion accolade.

There are so many ways to build VEATs that I'm reluctant to pick at any given build... but can you explain what sort of content you want to run with this character?

The main thing that jumps out at me is the early dive into pools (Kick at lvl 4, Hover at level 6). Generally, I won't fault a build for trying to get certain T3 pool powers near level 20, but Soldiers of Arachnos usually don't need the Fighting pool so early, and the final slotting of those powers looks odd to me (versus the alternatives).

I apologize if this comes across as cruel, but this is not my intention: This looks like a build that is trying to leverage every possible Resistance set bonus with very little regard to how the character will play. Perhaps I should pass the baton to @Omega-202 ?

Edited by tidge

I would generally echo @tidge here.  To me, the sets chosen look like they're a smattering of "what is the most expensive set I can slot" without a particular goal.  

From the general concept, it looks like you're attempting to make a psuedo tank, but every time I've tried to make a Crab do that, I lose aggro to Tanks and Brutes who aren't even trying to taunt off of me.  It's hard to fight the lower threat modifier using only Provoke.  You'll only succeed in the role on teams lacking a Tank or Brute.  

I also question the value in Single Shot.  With redraw factored in, the DPA is about on par with Mu Lightning, and lower than Gloom.  You might as well take one of those instead.  Also, the general "slot full expensive sets" strategy means you're under proccing your attacks.  Not having an Achilles in Longfang is a cardinal sin in my books.  

Generally, your build would probably survive most content no problem and would be an asset to the team, but I can't tell what the goal is.  

EDIT: Also, you absolutely need at least one -KB IO.  That is non negotiable.  If you can't find an extra slot, I'd just swap the IO in Fly.  

Edited by Omega-202

I can get rid of Single Shot.  Really, that was taken just for the Rifle 🙂

Tough and Fortitude sets were just for the 6% Psy Resist.  Should I look at something else?

I was trying to make a TankCrab buuut if I can't keep aggro, then yeah, maybe I need to lose Provoke!

Good advice!

Really, I wasn't to much planning solo, but I did want a AOE Team Crab.

I tried to spitball a build (different than my own variants) that was

1. A Crab without pets, using both the backpack and the gun. 6 different attacks, but the focus is on ranged AoE.
  2. Used the Fighting Pool
  3. Didn't skimp on Accuracy/ToHit or Recharge

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Hero Villain Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Temp Crab No Pets: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Soldier
Power Pool: Speed

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Channelgun -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg:50(9), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(3), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(27), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic:50(31)
Level 1: Wolf Spider Armor -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A), ImpArm-ResPsi:40(48)
Level 2: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), Ksm-ToHit+:30(3)
Level 4: Longfang -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg:50(5), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(5), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(7), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(7), TchofLadG-%Dam:25(9)
Level 6: Crab Spider Armor Upgrade -- ImpArm-ResPsi:40(A)
Level 8: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-Travel:50(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx:50(46), BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(46)
Level 10: Suppression -- Ann-Acc/Dmg:50(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg:50(11), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(11), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(13), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(29), Ann-ResDeb%:50(31)
Level 12: Venom Grenade -- Rgn-Knock%:50(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg:50(13), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(23), Rgn-Acc/Rchg:50(25), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(25), PstBls-Dam%:50(40)
Level 14: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- Rct-Def:50(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx:50(15), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg:50(15), Rct-Def/Rchg:50(17), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(17), Rct-ResDam%:50(19)
Level 16: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(37), EndRdx-I:50(42)
Level 18: Frag Grenade -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg:50(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg:50(19), PstBls-Dmg/Rng:50(21), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(21), PstBls-Dam%:50(23), SuddAcc--KB/+KD:50(29)
Level 20: Aim -- GssSynFr--ToHit:50(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg:50(36), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx:50(36), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx:50(36), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx:50(37), GssSynFr--Build%:50(39)
Level 22: Mental Training -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 24: Fortification -- UnbGrd-Max HP%:50(A), UnbGrd-ResDam:50(27), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(40), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(48), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg:50(48), Ags-Psi/Status:50(50)
Level 26: Frenzy -- Arm-Dmg:50(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(43), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(43), Arm-Dam%:50(46), TchofLadG-%Dam:50(50)
Level 28: Serum -- Prv-Heal:50(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx:50(33), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg:50(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg:50(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx:50(34), Prv-Absorb%:50(34)
Level 30: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(34)
Level 35: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A), GldArm-End/Res:50(39), ImpArm-ResPsi:40(39), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg:50(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(45)
Level 38: Assault -- EndRdx-I:50(A)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), ShlWal-Def:50(42), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx:50(43), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:50(45), EndRdx-I:50(45)
Level 44: Hover -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)
Level 47: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)
Level 49: Victory Rush -- PrfShf-End%:50(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth:50(A)
Level 2: Rest -- IntRdx-I:50(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(31)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A), EndMod-I:50(42), Empty(50)
Level 0: Born In Battle
Level 0: High Pain Threshold
Level 0: Invader
------------
------------

Several caveats (on top of "this was a quick try"):

This looks to be a very Endurance hungry build. I tried to get +MaxEnd and Endurance discounts where possible. It has a second Performance Shifter to try to help out with Endurance, but I'm pretty sure that only triggers on use so it won't help too much.

I almost always use the Patron pools for powers that I can slot for Set Bonuses, but I didn't do that on this build. This forced me to use the 6-piece annihilation in Suppression. There are much better ways to slot this power! I especially don't like putting lvl 20 pieces in a lvl 8 power!

If you really want to be a "team guy", replace Aim with Tactical Training Leadership, but keep the slotting. Feel free to replace some of the later powers for more team buffs.

Edited by tidge

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Security: Level 50 Technology Arachnos Soldier
Power Pool: Speed

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Channelgun -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(11)
Level 1: Crab Spider Armor Upgrade -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 2: Longfang -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Apc-Acc/Rchg(13), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Apc-Dam%(15), AchHee-ResDeb%(17)
Level 4: Wolf Spider Armor -- Ags-Psi/Status(A)
Level 6: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), WntGif-ResSlow(50)
Level 8: Suppression -- Ann-Acc/Dmg(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(17), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Ann-ResDeb%(21)
Level 10: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(23), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(23), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(25), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27)
Level 12: Venom Grenade -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(29), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(29), Rgn-Knock%(31), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(31)
Level 14: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(33), Rct-ResDam%(40)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 18: Frag Grenade -- SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(36), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(36)
Level 20: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(37), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(37), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(37), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(39), GssSynFr--Build%(39)
Level 22: Mental Training -- Run-I(A)
Level 24: Fortification -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(39), GldArm-ResDam(40), GldArm-3defTpProc(40)
Level 26: Frenzy -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Arm-Dam%(43), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(50)
Level 28: Serum -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(45), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45), Prv-Absorb%(45)
Level 32: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-Max HP%(46)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 38: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Aim -- Empty(A)
Level 49: Wide Area Web Grenade -- TraoftheH-Acc/EndRdx(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Pnc-Heal/+End(3)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(5), PwrTrns-EndMod(7), PwrTrns-+Heal(7)
Level 0: Marshal 
------------
------------

Okay.  Another attempt.  All good remarks!  Maybe this build is just as bad!

I am trying to build for survival and fun.  Did think it over, Web Grenade seems like a good 1 slot, get the rifle attack.  I am finding I need that KB Resist (though I don't believe I'm at softcap defense).  I could probably get rid of Frenzy.  I do jump in the middle of groups and use Frenzy, but Suppression, FG and VG seem to be lots, so those slots in Frenzy and the power slot could possibly see better use somewhere else that I'm not seeing. 

None of the Epics look to fit my concept (which isn't an Arachnos Soldier).

This build is five-slotting Manuevers, TT:Maneuvers and Weave to squeeze out very trivial defense bonuses due to Enhancement Diversification. If you dropped some of these purple sets in favor of sets with defense bonuses you could reclaim some of those slots and still have higher defenses. Right now your AoE defense is slightly below soft-cap and that's if you're drifting around slowly using Hover all the time....
Right now, Winter IO sets are comparatively cheap and many of them have great defense bonuses. For example, Superior Frozen Blast (Ranged AoE Damage) will give you 5% AoE defense for just 5 slots.

8 hours ago, Two Dollar Bill said:

This build is five-slotting Manuevers, TT:Maneuvers and Weave to squeeze out very trivial defense bonuses due to Enhancement Diversification. If you dropped some of these purple sets in favor of sets with defense bonuses you could reclaim some of those slots and still have higher defenses. Right now your AoE defense is slightly below soft-cap and that's if you're drifting around slowly using Hover all the time....
Right now, Winter IO sets are comparatively cheap and many of them have great defense bonuses. For example, Superior Frozen Blast (Ranged AoE Damage) will give you 5% AoE defense for just 5 slots.

I was going for Perma Hasten, though, maybe I don't need perma Hasten on the Crab build

13 minutes ago, BrandX said:

I was going for Perma Hasten, though, maybe I don't need perma Hasten on the Crab build

I almost never advocate perma-Hasten, because I will typically have builds with more attacks than are strictly necessary for an 'efficient' attack chain. However, there are a couple of things going on for Crabs that make high global Recharge valuable IMO (incarnate powers not considered):

1. Pet summons (not an issue for this thread)
  2. Serum (or its cousin Unrelenting) goes a long way when it can be 'perma'. Crabs can get very high positional Defenses by themselves, and don't need (IMO) to pursue maximum resistances with a strong Heal and a reasonable Regeneration rate. The two highlighted powers are not identical, but having one or the other on a character with great defenses is one of the main reasons I don't recommend Tough/Weave on certain builds, especially if you don't intend to play the limited amount of content where the extras from the Fighting pool would make a difference.
  3. Aim - from the category of "marginal or not... you decide!" - is a power that really benefits from near-continual use. Cutting the recharge time from 32 sec to 25 sec (which keeps the Gaussian's %Build Up chance at 90%) does improve damage output. If you are using this in a Tactics power, this won't apply to you; I like to have the boost 'on-demand'.

5 hours ago, BrandX said:

With your current build Hasten does not help your ST damage and is unremarkable for AoE, only Serum benefits from it in any significant way. I think there are more useful ways to spend that power pick, let alone pool pick.

• 2 weeks later

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Security: Level 50 Technology Arachnos Soldier
Power Pool: Leaping

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Channelgun -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(11)
Level 1: Crab Spider Armor Upgrade -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), StdPrt-ResKB(34)
Level 2: Longfang -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Apc-Acc/Rchg(13), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Apc-Dam%(15), AchHee-ResDeb%(17)
Level 4: Wolf Spider Armor -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 6: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 8: Suppression -- Ann-Acc/Dmg(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(17), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Ann-ResDeb%(21)
Level 10: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(23), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(23), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(25), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27)
Level 12: Venom Grenade -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(29), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(29), Rgn-Knock%(31), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(31)
Level 14: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(33)
Level 16: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 18: Frag Grenade -- SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(36), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(36)
Level 20: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(37), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(37), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(37), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(39), GssSynFr--Build%(39)
Level 22: Mental Training -- Run-I(A)
Level 24: Fortification -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(39), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50)
Level 26: Frenzy -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(43), Arm-Dam%(43)
Level 28: Serum -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(45), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45), Prv-Absorb%(45)
Level 32: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(46), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Ags-ResDam(46), Ags-Psi/Status(48)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 38: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Hover -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 47: Wide Area Web Grenade -- TraoftheH-Dam%(A)
Level 49: Aim -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Pnc-Heal/+End(3)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(5), PwrTrns-EndMod(7), PwrTrns-+Heal(7)
Level 0: Marshal 
------------
------------

This is what I've gone with.  Haven't Catalyzed the Avalanche set, obtained the Apocalypse set, or put in the Winter's Gift IO in Fly, yet.  Been doing good!  Don't use Web Grenade often, but I grabbed that for the rifle/concept more than anything else.