Putting Right What Once Went Wrong

dtjunkie

I actually discovered this mission and mechanic several months ago. I completed the original mission via Ouro, but I was pretty drunk and forgot how it ended. The next day, I started it again from Ouro and found the glowie in that first mission. Totally blew my mind! I now run this on all Hero Alignment characters.

I did not know this was an addition from the SCoRE and/or HC team. Bravo, folks!

On 12/12/2020 at 4:33 AM, ZorkNemesis said:

It was stated though (during the Ouroboros initiation arc by Twilight's Son) that nearly every attempt to actually alter the time stream through Ouroboros has failed to have any meaningful effects (though based on Dream Doctor's comments during the 5th chapter of Dark Astoria, Twilight's Son may not be truthful as he's actually responsible for the very event he wants you to prevent in that part of the initiation). For reasons unknown, Laura is the only known exception to this little bit of lore.  Time travel seems to work in strange ways in the CoX verse.

She's not an exception.  She's still "dead" when you redo the arc,, and has been removed from the time stream, except she's hanging out in Ouroboros, outside the timeline, instead of being dead dead.  IIRC, Mender Valen explains this.  There's a loophole that lets you save her, but it still doesn't let you alter the timeline.