Nova and knockback

Having played an energy blaster on Live back in the day, I am quite conscious of the time effect of knockback on teammates. As a blaster I hovered above the battle and as warshade Nova I do the same, although it's much harder to control quasar on more open environments.

I think there is an enhancement that changed knockback to knockdown. If I slot it does it apply to all powers regardless of form, or only to the form (or power) it's slotted in?

If one does it all I think it might be worth the improved quality of life.

There are two enhancements, one is unique (in the universal damage category), and the other isn't (set is called sudden acceleration). They only affect the powers they are in. Luckily since the new one is not unique, you can slot it anywhere. However, I do think there is too much kb (especially for pb's), and you shouldn't have to use up a slot on almost every attack just so you don't have to chase enemies down during your single target chain at least. There is a thread somewhere in the suggestions area about it if you'd like to add your vote.

I happened to get my hands on a level 37 Sudden Acceleration. Before I slot it, I want to make sure that it will still work when examplared? or will it oly work from lvl 34 and above?

The first place to put it is Quasar I think, I can't control the KB as well as with my Nova, and in fact I'm not sure mire or stygian circle can reach the foes knocked the furthest back. Quasar is a good way to soften a group, but I'm past hte point where it can one-shot minions when most everything around me is purple, and I know how annoying it can be as a tank to gather mobs to have them immediatly tossed around.