SS Foot Stomp 6 slot best enhancement set?

wjrasmussen

Always slot an FF proc in Footstomp, it almost always triggers in large spawns and I can't think of a build that doesn't benefit from that.

I'd take it over the FotG -res proc every time because while the FotG might trigger on 2-3 mobs and effectively increases your DPS against those mobs affected by the debuff, the FF proc increases the attack rate of all your attacks. Especially in large spawns it's not unusual to have an almost constant uptime on its recharge buff, which enables you to use something like two extra Footstomps per minute (in addition to any other attacks). 

3 hours ago, Steel said:

Always slot an FF proc in Footstomp, it almost always triggers in large spawns and I can't think of a build that doesn't benefit from that.

I'd take it over the FotG -res proc every time because while the FotG might trigger on 2-3 mobs and effectively increases your DPS against those mobs affected by the debuff, the FF proc increases the attack rate of all your attacks. Especially in large spawns it's not unusual to have an almost constant uptime on its recharge buff, which enables you to use something like two extra Footstomps per minute (in addition to any other attacks). 

So can it get more than one proc on a single stomp?

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

the FF duration stacks afaik so you proc twice you have double the duration or really the next proc starts after the first ended but with foot stomp it is unlikely to stack tbh do it with a stormy alot far as i can tell you can max have 3x FF going

According to this post from Bopper, the FF proc can queue up when there's already an instance of the buff running, but appears to do so only once. It doesn't stack in the sense that it would double the buff (i.e. +200% recharge), rather it doubles the duration, but with the caveat mentioned above

On 12/31/2020 at 8:13 AM, Steel said:

More foot stomps!  MOAR FOOT STOMPZ!

• Like 1