Today's Patch - Server Client Version Mismatch

Quindorrian

Ran the patch today and now my game is saying that the server version and client version mismatch.  Server version of the game appears to be older than the client that got patched...  Just wondering what is going on?  I am using Island Rum, but I re-downloaded this and it is still saying the same thing.

I am not sure how the servers have people in them now unless it is allowing them to continue playing on the old version until they log out?  It is saying wrong game version for me still and saying that the server version is 20210105_3591 and the client version is 20201130_3514.  So, the client version (my local machine version) is newer than what you have running on the servers.  Please help!

I fixed it...  Had to update the manifest in Island Rum (despite redownloading the latest version) and then I had to point the Wineskin to the correct exe, rescan, update, and now it runs.  This is ridiculous?!  Island Rum is glitchy as all get out, IMO...

1 hour ago, Quindorrian said:

I fixed it...  Had to update the manifest in Island Rum (despite redownloading the latest version) and then I had to point the Wineskin to the correct exe, rescan, update, and now it runs.  This is ridiculous?!  Island Rum is glitchy as all get out, IMO...

Why not get get the HC dedicated launcher?

• 1 month later
On 1/5/2021 at 3:18 PM, Grindingsucks said:

That would be my recommendation.  I switched to it, shortly after it's release.  Runs smoothly.  Zero issues so far.  👍

Just so you know, the launcher is unavailable for Mac.

In any case, I am now having this same issue today.  This time, I am unable to update the manifest, so my previous fix will not work...  Any ideas what to do?  

just for future reference ur client version was very older u must read it backwards

server version is 20210105_3591 and the client version is 20201130_3514

server = 3591 from 05 january 2021

client = 3514 from 30 Novembre 2020

Greetings

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

ever since jumping to 64-bit (if an option) 90% of my client problems gone and then the homecoming launcher fixed the remaining 9.9% ....

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up.