Kheldian powersets for AE custom NPCs

I was trying to build an AE mission for my SG and discovered 1) there are no Kheldian AVs or even Elite Bosses that actually use Kheldian forms (at least, none of which I am aware) and 2) you can't use the Khledian powersets for custom NPCs. Maybe consider making those powersets available for custom NPCs? Or as a possible middle-ground, maybe make Kheldian forms a special option in the costume creator, but only when building AE arcs? Thanks.

• Like 2

I *want* to say they're part of high level PPD, but I may be misremembering that.

Plus, I want a Nictus in "angry cloud of evil" form for a contact in AE.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

There is a single AV that uses Kheldian form, Dwarf, specifically. It's Sunstorm. There are AVs that got Warshade powerset, and they're exactly who you expect, Requiem and Arakhn.

Other than that, yeah, you get no access to Kheldian powers, which saddens me greatly as well.

I found some PPD that gain access to White Dwarf and such. Unfortunately, I'm trying to make enemy Nictus. 

Fountunately, I was able to work around some of it by creating a Custom Group and importing only Dark Dwarfs and Dark Novas from the Nictus Enemy Group. It means that the only enemies that spawn in those mobs are always Dark Dwarf and Dark Nova bosses, but I guess it's better than nothing.