Badge/ TF channel

Xiddo

Ello,
Is there a badging/ TF global channel on Excel who do stuff on the regs?
I used to be in Sals Badgehunters on Union during live and wish there was something like that here.

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

• 1 year later

Hello.  I am new to Homecoming, and I too recall that badge/TF/SF global channels were a big thing back on live.  I was on a few, and they were very helpful for finding teams.  Is it still the case that Excelsior doesn't have any active badge/TF/SF channels?  I am not interested in joining a supergroup.

20 hours ago, Bay said:

I'm in the Task Force Junkies channel and it is active enough. Honestly, the LFG channel has enough activity to suffice for just about everything.

The TFJ folks are great, with the possible exception of Bright Phoenix who always insists on being the last person to click to start a trial. Even then, he's pretty cool.

The LFG channel is the best source, I believe. Also, our Player Led Event calendar under this forum *should* have anything that gets run "on the regs" and I think we should encourage it more broadly. Personally, I can rarely commit to certain date and time to run anything.

Lastly, if you take note of who is doing badge runs, we are usually very open to taking requests. Just send us a tell saying "Hey, could you run TPN?" and I'll gladly respond back "I f'ing hate that trial with the white hot passion of a thousand suns, but Bright Phoenix may run it for you because he is easily entertained."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

The above posts are spot on.  Task Force Junkies is....just that.  Active, knowledgeable, and good teaming.  I belong to Cosmic Council.  Saturdays are  Master run Incarnate Trials, starting with Really Hard Way Magisterium and then 3-6 other Trials.  Throughout the week there is a posted schedule of content.  Really nice folks. Discord is https://discord.gg/DVksJ4N  To join scroll down to Public Channels, there read "Welcome and Rules", then post in Gateway.  Good luck!

FYI we run regular weekly Master of Incarnate trials by request on the weekends. Daily Hami runs and any badge request at request,

we are a little more than “Just That”. We are a community simple there to help each other and the CoH community. We are not an SG by choice but do have a nice hub built by @Gem. Feel free to join and request any badge help. The channel is open to the public. (“Task Force Junkies”) We don’t belong to anything we are simply a community.

Edited by STiTcH
  • Like 1