8 man Hami ZERG Done

Gristlebone

On Feb. 27th 2021 
The Inglorious-hami 8 of Inherent Chaos of Torchbearer
Took down hamidon in the Abyss.
We cleared 1 set of mitos

and then took hami down the rest of the way. 

1.DM/Bio tanker "10 ply" @battering-ram(Ram)

2.Fire/Mental blaster "Never say Never." @gristlebone(gris)

3.Dark/martial Blapper"tolchak" @Reddy(Red)

4.fire/Nin blaster "ballroom blietzkrieg" @erik the Viking

5.Grav/Dark Troller "Fraynk"  @action Figure (Fraaaaynk!)

6.fire/fire Blaster "Chiara"  @ pixXxi Fire

7.Psi/Nrgy Stalker "No U" @ jakil

8.Ice/atomic Blapper "plain staint jane"  @ Fire Itch

COH_8_Person_HAMI_-_DEFEATED_Hami_2021.png

Edited by Gristlebone
  • Like 13

On 2/28/2021 at 9:16 AM, Gristlebone said:

yes we used nukes.

Also this just occurred to me that it's possible I sounded like I was denigrating you.

No.  I wasn't.

Even a nuke raid is NOT a sure thing.

That you did it 8-man?  Well done!

• Thanks 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

On 3/3/2021 at 11:58 PM, Ukase said:

Grats - but I thought Zerg was simply laying waste to hami without regard to mitos. Still, one sweep is a job well done for an 8 man team. 

We are working on that , an we did in fact try that the week before this one. We failed that one, but we have plans to try it again.

On 3/3/2021 at 11:58 PM, Ukase said:

Grats - but I thought Zerg was simply laying waste to hami without regard to mitos. Still, one sweep is a job well done for an 8 man team. 

On Indom we call that a Kaze (or Kazi or Hamikaze).  Ideally, we do a Kaze with a league of 40+ dropping Lores and being TPed in, and even then it's risky.  If you fail, you've probably left Hami with a triple-bloom and that zone is useless for the night.  It really doesn't take much to fail:  Take too long coordinating after the Lores and buffs start flying?  EoEs start to expire while you're in Hami.  Too many people without Lores (or not yet level 50)?  Not enough damage.  Tanks can't hold aggro on mitos, or people start getting stunned out?  That's a league wipe.  (The Indom league doesn't always succeed even with a league of 40--last night, we wiped on a failed Kaze and followed that up with a nearly-failed Zerg in our backup zone.)

A Zerg is one round of mitos, as opposed to the designed method of successively clearing each round of mitos.

In case people complain that the game is too easy--@Gristlebone's accomplishment is an example of what a well-coordinated, well-built, well-equipped, well-prepared team can do, and not an ordinary thing.  Well done!

• Thanks 2