Follow Farmer Help

SmokenBongs

Hello Farmers!

Looking for some assistance building a Tank Fiery / Rad Fire Farm Follower.

My goal is to be able to set my guy on follow on someone while I'm working and let them help with aggro and dmg during a fire farm. 

Wondering if anyone has done this themselves or if anyone has any advice. 

2 hours ago, SmokenBongs said:

Hello Farmers!

Looking for some assistance building a Tank Fiery / Rad Fire Farm Follower.

My goal is to be able to set my guy on follow on someone while I'm working and let them help with aggro and dmg during a fire farm. 

Wondering if anyone has done this themselves or if anyone has any advice. 

I had this very same idea a couple of months ago. So I rolled a Fire/Radiation Tanker under the assumption that it would pull additional aggro toward the burn pit (kind of opposite of your stated intention I guess). The tanker definitely pulled more enemies in, but even with a fully +5 IOd and T4'd Incarnates it didn't help much with burn on auto. 

So my best advice is to get your main farmer at +45% fire defense and then start another fire farmer on another account to do the exact same thing, but in a different mission (again, opposite of what you were seeking help for).

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I did something similar, sorta. My Fiery/Rad Brute ( Sonny Burns ) is not built exclusively for farming, I use him for other content which he does very well. In farms I just wanted +4 x 8 to be a little less hectic, so I logged in Marine X and used him as a follower, he has Tactics and Maneuvers on  and then Footstomp on Auto. Great fun and have the difficulty cranked without major issues. Marine is so much more of an Aggro Magnet, it was actually surprisingly easy. I can get thru the map in about 30 minutes without really rushing, I know that's not real fast, but I still have work to do. Sonny's Farm Build ( build 1 ) and his mission build ( build 2 ), are quite different ( mission build is built with Exemplar in mind, sets that work at lower levels ( 17, 20, 24 ) so he can do about anything. Working now on making the Farm build more specific.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

2 hours ago, RageusQuitus2 said:

I 4 box with a spines fire brute, fire spines tank, rad fire brute and fire rad tank.  It is faster on the asteroid map with all 4.  Burn on auto and all following my main.

Uhh... you do realize that using more than three accounts simultaneously is against the Homecoming Code of Conduct, right?

• If there are less than 1500 people logged in to a shard you may play with up to three accounts at once.
  • If there are more than 1500 people logged into a shard you may only play with a single account.
Edited by Apparition
  • Thanks 1