Pet MUCH lower then normal

Arbegla

In the last mission for Doc Delilah, "Find the recording" she spawned as a level 20 pet, even though I was level 24 during the mission. Needless to say, she died very quickly.

As her level range is 20-24, shouldn't she spawn higher then level 20?

although i cant say what causes the enemies to spawn much lower lvl then the mission,  it has been a thing for a very long time.  even more rare is when the enemy spawns several levels higher - causing a mission to be nearly impossible.  the biggest difference i have seen was a lvl 21 in a 40something council mission.  we made some jokes about him being lost and then proceeded to stomp him.  if the cause can be tracked down a fix would be great but given how old this is,  but i would expect this to be low priority given the amount of time to track it down versus the infrequency of its occurrence. 

I can confirm that she does not have a definition above level 20, so that's why she caps out there. She exists from level 11-20. 

It should be relatively simple to extend her level to 24. (Note: this is not something I can do, however.) I agree she should exist that high, given her arc range. (Realistically, she should exist up to around level 30, to account for people with their notoriety settings cranked up.)

This, by the way, is basically always the source of unintentionally low critters in missions - they don't exist at the level of the mission owner + notoriety. Very occasionally, low-level things are explicitly placed in missions, but never allies / hostages like this who can be defeated by NPCs.

Edited by UberGuy