What sort of skill sets/single skills that could be aggregated feel like they're still missing?

ranevan

Thrown weapons seems like something that could go with the shield or weapon sets - just have you customize your projectile, not sure if it would be better as a full primary set or a power pool set.  The obvious person is Captain America, but my WoW paladin has a shield throw, and Thor throws his weapons.  

Also another animation for the heal pool powers that's more magic than science would be nice.

I also want so be able to use a pistol or one handed rifle with a shield even if it's only small single gun uses, feels like a combination for a sentinel.

Well, though I realize this isn't where you're going with the topic, there is a thrown weapon in the game:  the natural-origin dagger.  And you can acquire limited use pistols, so if you're willing to stock up, you can have your shield and pistol, too.

Gadget control.

Sorcerous Blast (because I want Magic Missile in my superhero game).

Spell Summoning (because the Animus Arcanae are too cool to keep them in Night Ward forever)

Telekinetic Blast (or Gravitic Blast, or Magnetic Blast). Throwing opponents around and throwing items at them is only available as individual powers in powersets, not as full on concepts. Though Gravity Control comes close.

Protective Magic, because Rune of Protection should be just one of many protective spells.

Chain control. Because villains need powersets, too 😉

customizable wizard staffs for all the blasts.

12 hours ago, Coyote said:

Protective Magic, because Rune of Protection should be just one of many protective spells.

Rune animation options for all the shield sets (like we have bright and dark, add flashes of runes and arm/staff waving)

• Like 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow