Moka's Heroes 4 Hire (Blueside Missions!)

Moka

Similar to this thread, I am putting out weekly to bi-weekly content in the Architect Entertainment system for single player/small team roleplay focused missions. While the other thread focuses on redside content, this one will focus on blueside! Each of the arcs will have a hero option and a vigilante option, similar to the tips that drop in game!

An example of a Hero Tip will look like this!

Contact Name: Kyle
Faction: Independent
Level Range: 1-54
(Picture of Contact)

"Hey there, hero! I could use a hand! My poor Mittens the kitten is stuck in a tree again! Can you help me out?"

>Climb the tree and save Mittens! (Arc ID: 42069)
>Track down the fiend that put Mittens in the tree and bring them to justice! (Arc ID: 69420)

• Like 7

Contact Name: Golden Star
Faction: Power Patrol

Level Range: 1-54
L1iP1t4.png

"Hi there! You must be the hero I've been hearing so much about! I'm Golden Star of the Power Patrol! You might heard of me...or us?"

You have most likely not heard of him nor the Power Patrol.

"Two fellow heroes working together! Nothing better, right? It brings a tear to my eye." 

He wipes his mask off. Is it wet?

"You see, I need help. The Sinister Squad are at it again! They've kidnapped a bunch of trainee heroes who were cleaning up the Hydra mess in the sewers and are holding them captive with explosives! And that's not the worst of it - they're located underneath a residential district!"

You ask Golden Star about the whereabouts of the Sinister Squad.

"I think the vile Cesspit is guarding the bombs right now! But Runway, their speedster and smuggler who grabbed all those people in the first place, is making a getaway! I'm going to disarm those bombs and save those people! But I don't think I can do it alone..."

>Help Golden Star save Atlas Park! (Arc ID: 38326)
>Go after the Sinister Squad and bring them to justice! (Arc ID: 38327)

Edited by Moka
  • Like 4

This is a great idea and a fun time! I was inspired to put together a short IC story of sorts for my character's run of the Hero mission (may also come back later for a similar deal with the Vigi mission), so I'll slap it up here in Google Doc form.

(Link spoilered due to the account being fairly blow-by-blow and thus containing many...well...spoilers.)

Looking forward to seeing what else comes of this!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Psychopithicus said:

This is a great idea and a fun time! I was inspired to put together a short IC story of sorts for my character's run of the Hero mission (may also come back later for a similar deal with the Vigi mission), so I'll slap it up here in Google Doc form.

(Link spoilered due to the account being fairly blow-by-blow and thus containing many...well...spoilers.)

Looking forward to seeing what else comes of this!

Aaahhhh!!!! This is so rewarding to read! You're quite the writer, too!

• Like 2