Double Auras/Back details?

I was wondering how hard it would be to allow two of both body and path auras, and two back details? 

There's so many times when I wanted to use the eyes from one aura but the hands from another, or to combine a lightning and fire aura, etc. . . 
I've also had quite a few times when I wished I could add a "backpack" and wings, or a cape and "backpack" at the same time.

I have no idea how complicated it would be to add it, but I think it'd REALLY open up a lot of new custom costumes and character ideas, 

• Like 2

as long as I can turn them off, no problem.    I don't care if you want to make a sublte costume with glowing eyes and hands, its the guy who decides to look like that neighborhood that goes all out with the christmas lightd and generates an electric bill that rivals some 1st world countires; I don't want to see those eye sores of massively over bright auras.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

6 hours ago, Outrider_01 said:

as long as I can turn them off, no problem.    I don't care if you want to make a sublte costume with glowing eyes and hands, its the guy who decides to look like that neighborhood that goes all out with the christmas lightd and generates an electric bill that rivals some 1st world countires; I don't want to see those eye sores of massively over bright auras.

Yeah but if people truly want to make toons like that they still can. Plus any blinding/lag would probably effect them worse than anyone else.   But those people would probably be few and far apart.  I find most people like to make something more subtle or if still bright it's usually a manageable amount of brightness.   

I've personally been begging for double auras forever:

• "We can have auras now at level 30, how about a second one at 40?"
  • "Hey, you know what would be a really cool 'Incarnates  only' costume option to unlock at that merit vendor in Ouroboros? A second aura!"
  • "What the -- !? why does evil Positron in the Keyes trial get two auras and we don't?"
  • "The game's going free-to-play and will be supported by microtransactions? I'd definitely pay extra to unlock the ability to have two auras!"

Or at least the option to have different combat/non-combat auras (not just "on in combat, off out of combat" so much as "fire in combat, smoke out of combat" or "fire in combat only, smoke all the time" or something). I can fake the latter to a point with multiple costume slots, but the ability to have two different auras at once is one of those things I've always hoped for when an update/issue was announced but never actually expect to get.

Being able to combine a normal aura with a path aura nowadays is nice, but it's only like... halfway to what I really want.

• Like 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

4 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

I've personally been begging for double auras forever:

• "We can have auras now at level 30, how about a second one at 40?"
  • "Hey, you know what would be a really cool 'Incarnates  only' costume option to unlock at that merit vendor in Ouroboros? A second aura!"
  • "What the -- !? why does evil Positron in the Keyes trial get two auras and we don't?"
  • "The game's going free-to-play and will be supported by microtransactions? I'd definitely pay extra to unlock the ability to have two auras!"

Or at least the option to have different combat/non-combat auras (not just "on in combat, off out of combat" so much as "fire in combat, smoke out of combat" or "fire in combat only, smoke all the time" or something). I can fake the latter to a point with multiple costume slots, but the ability to have two different auras at once is one of those things I've always hoped for when an update/issue was announced but never actually expect to get.

Being able to combine a normal aura with a path aura nowadays is nice, but it's only like... halfway to what I really want.

Yeah the path auras are great but say you want to do fire/elec but have no armor power  Your only options is to have your feet fire or elec and your upper fire or elec... but then it looks like half and half and weird.   Or sometimes the eyes aren't an option for some auras but you want a toon with that aura and glowing eyes...  etc.   Just seems like it's be fairly easy to add and would make a LOT of people very happy.