Canada Day

Flintlock Burnfur

Yes, I'm aware it's April 8, but events take planning.

I would like to plan an event for July 1 starting around 6:00 p.m. CST and go until Midnight CST.

My character Dom/Canadienne will be hosting it at her base.  I'm going to decorate just for the occasion.  But I'll need a few things.

• Security. Basically people to patrol the area, make sure no shenanigans are going on.
  • Food vendors. People to sell food and drink.
  • Lifeguards. Might be asking "Why?" but there's a big lake in the middle of the base along with a smaller grotto for swimming.  Changing areas will be put in place.
  • A DJ. I have an idea of who to get, but just in case something comes up, will need a backup.  Need to go over a complete playlist of songs (a lot of classic 80s Canadian rock will be on tap).
  • Finally, fireworks.  Need some people with explosive powers to get things going toward the end of the celebration.

I'll be farming as well to get a costume contest going at some point, probably around 7:00 p.m. CST.

If you can help, hit me up here, on Discord (@Flintlock) or in game (@lady skald).

Here's a sample of Canadian rock that is a must to play.

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

I would be quite happy to contribute donations toward the contest, @Flintlock Burnfur.  Which Global should I mail them to in-game?

As Thursdays are my work-late days, and I don't know if I'll be getting the stat, I may not be able to attend until the late evening.  As such, I don't think I'd be reliable as one of the "supporting cast."  I'll try to be an attendee, though!

@TemporalVileTerror any donations can be emailed to me ingame at @lady skald.  But hang on to those for the time being, I'm not doing anything on the collections side right now.

As for shenanigans, I wanna keep the event clean, free of drama, no surprises for anyone.  This is an event that is a celebration for everyone to take part in.  Certain... shall we say activities... might not be looked upon favourably by some attendees.  So I would like to keep the affair completely festive and fun.

• Like 2

• 2 months later