Hi all...

BjorJlen

Quick question here...

I mentioned in a earlier post that I might want to show some of the characters that I play in this great game of ours, but there might be more then a few of them lol. So the question is, how many would be too much to see and be a bit annoying, if not more so, and is this the right forum section to post them in? Just asking cause I don't ever want to annoy anyone (except those pesky Skulls of course), I am new here, and it's always best to ask first before coming in and blasting everyone with "Hey! Look at me!". lol 🙂

• Like 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

3 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Quick question here...

I mentioned in a earlier post that I might want to show some of the characters that I play in this great game of ours, but there might be more then a few of them lol. So the question is, how many would be too much to see and be a bit annoying, if not more so, and is this the right forum section to post them in? Just asking cause I don't ever want to annoy anyone (except those pesky Skulls of course), I am new here, and it's always best to ask first before coming in and blasting everyone with "Hey! Look at me!". lol 🙂

If you want to show off costumes, use the costume sharing thread. For bios, use the bio sharing thread. As far as how many....I dunno.

• Like 3

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

Why not start with what you consider the very best costumes you have, say no more than 3 or 4, as a start?   The costume thread was really created to showcase what the players think is the best in their portfolio, anyway (Though I've seen more than a few willing to dump quantity in there over quality).    Besides, if you push all at once, you'll have some whose eyes glaze over due to the volume and won't take the time to savor your creations.  It'd basically be the visual equivalent of Too Long Didn't Read.

• Haha 1

@BjorJlen 1st, hello and welcome to the best part of the forums. zb7XgP0P_o.png

2nd, Yes this would be the place to share costumes & art. 

Well you can take the characters that you think are

your best and post them in the "best costumes" thread here. 

Or you could start your own thread, that way those who want to can look

through at their own leisure. Or try an image hosting site. Or some combination thereof.

Finally the Skulls are not there to be annoyed they are there to be hunted so Go Hunt Kill Skulls! 07K1tHnz_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 2

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

9 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Quick question here...

Welcome aboard!  I'll mirror what @Techwright suggested with showing off your best few on the "post-your-best-costume-designs-here" thread.  Further, perhaps you could create a simple album on an image hosting site with your entire catalogue of costumes, and add a link to it in your signature.  Cheers!

Edited by biostem
  • Like 2

Thank you for replying guys, and all the helpful advice. I will defiantly take it and not annoy anyone lol.

@biostem, I might do what you suggested about creating a simple album on a image hosting sight, but I have absolutly no idea how to do such a thing, or where to go to post them either. As I don't use most social media sites (wayyy too much drama at times for me lol), like Facebook, Snapchat, or especially Twitter (for example), would you or anyone else have any suggestions for a simple easy to use site that does such things? Thanks again, and as always... Peace...

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

17 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Thank you for replying guys, and all the helpful advice. I will defiantly take it and not annoy anyone lol.

@biostem, I might do what you suggested about creating a simple album on a image hosting sight, but I have absolutly no idea how to do such a thing, or where to go to post them either. As I don't use most social media sites (wayyy too much drama at times for me lol), like Facebook, Snapchat, or especially Twitter (for example), would you or anyone else have any suggestions for a simple easy to use site that does such things? Thanks again, and as always... Peace...

You don't need social media.  You can, for instance, create a free account on imageshack, without using facebook or such.  Cheers!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, biostem said:

You don't need social media.  You can, for instance, create a free account on imageshack, without using facebook or such.  Cheers!

Sweet! Thanks... I'm gonna check that out as soon as I get done beating up some laundry. Maybe they are Skull's in disguise? Nahhhh....

• Haha 2

If it's anything like the "Mow the Lawn"Task Force I have to run every week or so there is definitely villany afield! 07K1tHnz_o.png

Also as an alternative to the shack there is Imgbox where you don't even need an account (but they

are free and easy to make). Whichever you choose just avoid Photobucket at all costs.

They took in millions of pictures as a free website and sold out to a company

who then put a up a paywall locking people away from their images

unless they paid a ridiculously large sum of money for

access. Unscrupulous to say the least.

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

OMG...! Unscrupulous to say the least is right! Talk about a dirty move... 😲

On a side note, I haven't had too much time to do more then look at Imageshack, but I'll also check out Imgbox as well. Thanks for the added site... 👍