Empowerment Station buff durations

Hey there,

Let me throw this out there.  I love the idea behind the Empowerment Stations, my issue has always been that the duration feels ust a bit too short to be useful.  So, I think upping the buff durations would be very QOL-ish.

Assuming you agree, what's a good duration?  I think if they at least went to 2 hours (up from the current 1), that justifies the time & trouble at their current pricing.  If they were to go longer, I think that would warrant upping the amount of salvage needed to grant each buff.

Any thoughts?

Generator

+1

I'd be all for a straight 4 hour duration, no change in cost.  They're limited enough in scope that I see them like any other temp power: once you know how to get it, re-getting it is a tedious chore.  For things like Warburg nukes, the scope on them might justify the gating... but empowerment buffs are far less dramatic in effect.

No-Set Builds: Tanker Scrapper Brute Stalker

As an alternative what about letting you stack them? So keep the base duration at 1 hour but let you buy a few hours at a time. The P2W vendro does this with the XP boosters so it's presumably feasible.

Nice thinking.  I'd be fine with this as a solution.

I agree that the buffs seem short.

I remember getting on a TF team and hanging out in my base until the team was filled and nearly ready to go, so I could craft a buff that would last through (most of) the TF.  It was really frustrating when the buff would wear off before the TF was completed.  "Oh, I know it's the last mish.. but I need to go to my base and buff up again!"  thhppppt!